Windows 10: onedrive settings is greyed out

Discus and support onedrive settings is greyed out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i stop syncing i can't edit settings, why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bafly, Feb 25, 2024.

1. bafly Win User

onedrive settings is greyed out

when i stop syncing i can't edit settings, why?

:)

bafly, Feb 25, 2024

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 25, 2024
  3. KC4JNW Win User
    Settings selection is greyed out

I have just activated OneDrive on a new laptop. It immediately started to synch all files. I stopped the synch because I only want to install a subset of my OneDrive on this laptop. If found how to do that elsewhere in this Community but the first steps
    are:

more>Settings - but the settings selection is greyed out so I can't select it.

The OneDrive version is 19.222.110.0006 which is the same on my other computer where the Settings selection is not greyed out.

KC4JNW, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

1. onedrive settings is greyed out - Similar Threads - onedrive settings greyed

2. onedrive settings is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive settings is greyed out: when i stop syncing i can't edit settings, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-settings-is-greyed-out/aa2855f7-2b63-4a12-9e40-3b69c32eae39
  3. OneDrive "Settings" greyed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive "Settings" greyed out: I'm trying to get into my OneDrive settings, but it is greyed out. Why? How do I fix this? Thanks in advance for any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-settings-greyed-out/2d9706c6-d646-408f-a3c1-5647d0dc7187
  4. OneDrive "Settings" greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive "Settings" greyed out: I'm trying to get into my OneDrive settings, but it is greyed out. Why? How do I fix this? Thanks in advance for any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-settings-greyed-out/2d9706c6-d646-408f-a3c1-5647d0dc7187
  5. OneDrive "Settings" greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft store and settings greyed out.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and settings greyed out.: Ive tried powershell wreset nothings working. I cant go into settings ot the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-settings-greyed-out/09dd8d7c-12b2-4d58-a103-1f08c94816c7
  7. Settings selection is greyed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Settings selection is greyed out: I have just activated OneDrive on a new laptop. It immediately started to synch all files. I stopped the synch because I only want to install a subset of my OneDrive on this laptop. If found how to do that elsewhere in this Community but the first steps are: more>Settings -...
  8. Sync Settings & Settings in Edge are greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Settings & Settings in Edge are greyed out: I bought (Jan 2019) a demo machine at Costco. It has Win 10 v 1809 on it. I cannot save any favorites in Edge and settings is greyed out. When I looked at sync your settings, there is a message saying "some settings are managed by your organization" - I have looked at many...
  9. Sync settings greyed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sync settings greyed out: back in 2015 there was a problem with this. I just took delivery of a brand new All in One PC with windows 10 Home pre-installed I set the machine up with my usual account and password. When I go to sync settings there is a message that "Sync is not available with your...
  10. Rotation Lock Greyed Out In Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rotation Lock Greyed Out In Settings: I have seen this question more times than I think users of technology should have to ask, but once again I am asking, how can I fix this rotation lock grey out issue so that I may be able to do rotations no matter what mode I am using my Dell Inspirion 13 5000 series in?...