Windows 10: OneDrive signing in

Discus and support OneDrive signing in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to get to my online OneDrive to download some documents and/or sync. My laptop folder is empty, understandable as I have never used the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cwuin, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Cwuin Win User

OneDrive signing in

I need to get to my online OneDrive to download some documents and/or sync. My laptop folder is empty, understandable as I have never used the laptop with OneDrive when it had win7 as an OS. When I try various directions to sign in I get the following message. "There was a problem connecting to OneDrive. Check your internet connection and try again". I understand that to sync you have to be signed in the PC with your microsoft account. So I tried that but when I click on; "sign in with a microsoft account instead" I get the following message "something went wrong, try again or select cancel to set up your device later". There is nothing wrong with my connection to the net, that part took me two days to cure.

Any ideas?

Clive

:)

Cwuin, Jul 18, 2015
  2. jimk0512 Win User

OneDrive Stuck at Signing In

And now it has stopped working (again) ...

jimk0512, Jul 18, 2015
  3. jimk0512 Win User
    OneDrive Stuck at Signing In

Sahil,

I also have the problem that John reported. What you suggested did not fix the problem on my computers. The button to Unlink OneDrive is disabled. It may be necessary to login in order to unlink. And (like the others) I can't login.

Jim

A few minutes ago, the OneDrive login screen on my computers completed successfully, and I now have access to OneDrive via the tray icon again.

Jim

jimk0512, Jul 18, 2015
Thema:

OneDrive signing in

1. OneDrive signing in - Similar Threads - OneDrive signing

2. OneDrive Sign In

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Sign In: Receive the attached error message when OneDrive tries to sign in, only related to one PC, not the account, any known procedure to resolve? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sign-in/7519d526-4200-4460-a505-3e8880048f37"
  3. Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers

Signing in - Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers: I unlinked my account and added another one on my Laptop. After choosing a specific location for that account, it says loading. After waiting for hours, it said "Sorry, there is a problem with onedrive servers". I have a lot of files and images there. Help me sign in, please....
  4. How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...

How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...: I am currently signed in with the same e mail to my OS (C) OneDrive on two computers and they are both synced. I'm able to control both computers at the sametime. How can I fix this? I have Office 365 Home just got it I had Office 365 Personal personal before....
  5. Onedrive stuck at Signing In.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive stuck at Signing In.: For some reason, my computer has dropped the OneDrive icon and substituted another that says it is the OneDrive shortcut. When I click on this the program gets hung up on Signing In. The other threads on the site all say to right click on the icon in the startup tray but I...
  6. OneDrive won't let me sign in

OneDrive won't let me sign in: I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors. OneDrive is running in the background with a grey cloud. I try clicking on "Sign In" but nothing happens. I try going to Settings>Account>Add Account but...
  7. Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in Your browser is currently set to block...

Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in Your browser is currently set to block...: Looked thru this forum and tried several suggestions. Verified that Cookies are enabled in Internet Explorer, Edge, and Firefox. I am able to click on "OneDrive" in the File Explorer, and I can click on a recent file, but files older that several months wont open. I am...
  8. OneDrive hung-up signing in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive hung-up signing in: OneDrive is hung-up signing in on my Windows 10 system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-hung-up-signing-in/48f05692-8373-42ff-8098-8ab96ba645e2
  9. Can't Sign Into OneDrive

Can't Sign Into OneDrive: Hi I am trying to sign into OneDrive to renew my subscription but keep getting the following message. "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later. The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication...
  10. cannot sign in onedrive desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot sign in onedrive desktop: I am running onedrive desktop on two machines (Dell laptop and Surface Pro 4) and a smartphone (iPhone SE). The version of OneDrive on the Dell machine cannot sign in. When I launch the application, the process starts but the sign in cannot be completed. I see multiple...