Windows 10: OneDrive signing in

Discus and support OneDrive signing in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to get to my online OneDrive to download some documents and/or sync. My laptop folder is empty, understandable as I have never used the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cwuin, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Cwuin Win User

OneDrive signing in

I need to get to my online OneDrive to download some documents and/or sync. My laptop folder is empty, understandable as I have never used the laptop with OneDrive when it had win7 as an OS. When I try various directions to sign in I get the following message. "There was a problem connecting to OneDrive. Check your internet connection and try again". I understand that to sync you have to be signed in the PC with your microsoft account. So I tried that but when I click on; "sign in with a microsoft account instead" I get the following message "something went wrong, try again or select cancel to set up your device later". There is nothing wrong with my connection to the net, that part took me two days to cure.

Any ideas?

Clive

:)

Cwuin, Jul 18, 2015
  2. jimk0512 Win User

OneDrive Stuck at Signing In

And now it has stopped working (again) ...

jimk0512, Jul 18, 2015
  3. jimk0512 Win User
    OneDrive Stuck at Signing In

Sahil,

I also have the problem that John reported. What you suggested did not fix the problem on my computers. The button to Unlink OneDrive is disabled. It may be necessary to login in order to unlink. And (like the others) I can't login.

Jim

A few minutes ago, the OneDrive login screen on my computers completed successfully, and I now have access to OneDrive via the tray icon again.

Jim

jimk0512, Jul 18, 2015
Thema:

OneDrive signing in

1. OneDrive signing in - Similar Threads - OneDrive signing

2. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account: Over the past few days, OneDrive has moved ALL of my desktop items and mydocuments items to "online" including documents I did NOT want backed up online; I had previously set it to NOT sync any of these folders. Now every time I open Outlook, I get an error because the...
  3. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account: Over the past few days, OneDrive has moved ALL of my desktop items and mydocuments items to "online" including documents I did NOT want backed up online; I had previously set it to NOT sync any of these folders. Now every time I open Outlook, I get an error because the...
  4. OneDrive has suddenly messed up every computer signed into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cannot sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot sign into OneDrive: I cannot sign into OneDrive or access my file stored in the Cloud Storage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-into-onedrive/ebfc5010-477c-44eb-8b64-a9d308ea0ee9
  6. I cannot sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign into OneDrive: I cannot sign into OneDrive or access my file stored in the Cloud Storage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-into-onedrive/ebfc5010-477c-44eb-8b64-a9d308ea0ee9
  7. I cannot sign into OneDrive

8. Accidentally deleted some files and now Onedrive Cannot sign in locally on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted some files and now Onedrive Cannot sign in locally on my computer: I was trying to forcibly delete Microsoft Edge probably my first mistake by going to the file location and deleting any file that looked related to Edge and a few days later when I was trying to auto-save a document on Word, it had trouble connecting to my OneDrive school...
  9. Accidentally deleted some files and now Onedrive Cannot sign in locally on my computer

Accidentally deleted some files and now Onedrive Cannot sign in locally on my computer: I was trying to forcibly delete Microsoft Edge probably my first mistake by going to the file location and deleting any file that looked related to Edge and a few days later when I was trying to auto-save a document on Word, it had trouble connecting to my OneDrive school...
  10. Why can't OneDrive sign me in on my Samsung device

Why can't OneDrive sign me in on my Samsung device: My OneDrive App will not sign me in on my Samsung device: Everytime I try to log into my OneDrive it says password is incorrect, the same password I logged in here to post this question. Another thing I tried to uninstall there is no option to do that for some reason,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive signin workplace stops with please finish signing in