Windows 10: onedrive software corruption

Discus and support onedrive software corruption in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So running the software version on a windows 10 laptop for some reason every 5-6 times or so, I boot the pc up in a cold boot, onedrive doesn't launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eclispe2025, Aug 5, 2018.

1. onedrive software corruption

So running the software version on a windows 10 laptop for some reason every 5-6 times or so, I boot the pc up in a cold boot, onedrive doesn't launch upon startup, and the service to do so is enabled. but sometimes upon boot it does not, and then I check it. the icon is not in the task bar, the application wont launch and gives the, i cant find it locate it for me please, error. so i have to open command prompt to force an uninstall and then reinstall.

is something possibly corrupting the files? or is there a way to look it over and keep it from doing this?

:)

Eclispe2025, Aug 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 5, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

onedrive software corruption

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

onedrive software corruption

1. onedrive software corruption - Similar Threads - onedrive software corruption

2. Onedrive corrupted many software projects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive corrupted many software projects: HELP! Microsoft onedrive has corrupted many files by changing the name from “myfile” to “myfile-dekstop”. This happened when I bought a new laptop, and signed in to my microsoft account with the new laptop. I then tried to access my onedrive folder and found out that all my...
  3. Onedrive corrupted many software projects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive corrupted many software projects: HELP! Microsoft onedrive has corrupted many files by changing the name from “myfile” to “myfile-dekstop”. This happened when I bought a new laptop, and signed in to my microsoft account with the new laptop. I then tried to access my onedrive folder and found out that all my...
  4. Onedrive corrupts files and file names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive corrupts files and file names: I have started to get a message that there are 30 odd files with names that Onedrive cannot save because of characters Onedrive cannot save. Those characters were never, never, never part of the original file name, I have no idea how to insert them into a file name. Some of...
  5. Onedrive corrupts files and file names

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive corrupts files and file names: I have started to get a message that there are 30 odd files with names that Onedrive cannot save because of characters Onedrive cannot save. Those characters were never, never, never part of the original file name, I have no idea how to insert them into a file name. Some of...
  6. Onedrive Folder Corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Onedrive Folder Corrupted: [ATTACH] I Cannot Delete Onedrive. Because This. Please Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-folder-corrupted/400df75f-5437-4aae-9f86-63b2d6770b37
  7. Onedrive folder layouts corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive folder layouts corrupted: Some files that had been imported from a camera SD card using the Photo app were missing from OneDrive. I eventually found them, in the root of the Pictures folder because there is no 2021 or 2021\01 folder I go to OneDrive and copy them into OneDrive\Pictures\Camera...
  8. Random bsods and corruption of software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random bsods and corruption of software: So my pc is around 6 years old and back when I bought it I bought some cheapo ocz 120gb ssd just for Windows. Around last week we had a power outage and when I started the pc back up the loading animation was all messed up and it wouldn't let me boot into safe mode or...
  9. Graphics card software corrupted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card software corrupted: I’ve been getting a Driver Power State Failure error about “iaStor.sys” which is my Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver, so I tried using the Intel Driver Support application to find an update for it, and it told me to update my Graphics Card. I downloaded the update, and...
  10. Windows 10 corrupts my software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 corrupts my software: Windows 10 is corrupting my Paint Shop Pro7 software. I was able to use it until now. My plugins do not show up and I can no longer edit photos. I did a repair install from the control panel using the original CD disc, but that didn't help. What happened? Was it an update...