Windows 10: ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!!

Discus and support ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received this e-mail on my gmail account. Seems to be phishing. Your account will be deleted on August 10, 2018 Your *** Email address is removed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Henk Schilder, Jul 10, 2018.

1. ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!!

I received this e-mail on my gmail account.
    Seems to be phishing.

Your account will be deleted on August 10, 2018

Your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account has been unused for the past two years, and will be deleted on August 10, 2018.
    If you would like to keep your account, please visit OneDrive to reactivate it.

With this link:

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=...........................................

:)

Henk Schilder, Jul 10, 2018
  2. jdb0927 Win User

Custom alerts for certain e-mails

I suppose my temporary solution will be to set up a separate e-mail account for those alerts to go to and only check that account using the mobile device, then set up all e-mails to use a loud alert sound. This severely limits the functionality of the device
    for me since I won't be able to view normal e-mails but I need the alerts to be audible. I have noticed other unfortunate limitations as well. These seem like such simple things, like having the ability to have the task list sync with a public folder rather
    than ones personal task list.

I will look into some of your other suggestions, thanks

jdb0927, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Newegg Win User
    NewEgg Scam E-Mails

Newegg.com just became aware of a phishing e-mail scam disguised as an order confirmation e-mail. Newegg takes the security of customer information extremely seriously and wants to assure you these phishing e-mails are in no way affiliated with or originating from Newegg. We have taken immediate steps to verify no customer data has been breached and to inform the proper authorities. Rest assured your information is safe with us.

If you have received a suspect email, we strongly advise that you DO NOT respond, download or click any of the links on the e-mail. Please refer to our FAQ page for tips on how to identify and protect yourself against such attacks in the future:

Should you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at L: Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062.

Thank you.

Newegg.com

Newegg, Jul 10, 2018
  4. TUngsten Win User

ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!!

Symantec Concludes That 72% of All E-Mail Sent in November Was Spam

I have a university email which is susceptible to email due to it's easy access on the net. I get about 200 spams a day blocked by my firewall, though a good 10-20 get through.

I have a gmail account as well that gets 0 spam, but that's mainly because it's not listed anywhere that can be phished by trolling software.

TUngsten, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!!

1. ONEDRIVE SPAM E-MAIL OR PHISHING?? ALERT!! - Similar Threads - ONEDRIVE SPAM MAIL

2. Is this a spam or phishing email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a spam or phishing email?: Hi Team,Could someone please let me know whether the below email is a genuine one from microsoft or is it something which need to be reported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-a-spam-or-phishing-email/d8fa4049-11ae-44d8-8b1a-20b7f042ce60
  3. SPAM, Phishing and Attempted Fraud

SPAM, Phishing and Attempted Fraud: Well, the Phisheries Industry really has it sewn up this time! One creep has found a way to bypass my security of every new email going into Junk and getting into my Inbox. Applying "Phishing", relegating it to Junk, blocking it and reporting it as Phishing doesn't work. It's...
  4. Spam e-mail?

Spam e-mail?: I received an e-mail from a "Roger Harmelink" thanking me for purchasing Windows Defender Firewall. I didn't purchase anything? Who do I report this to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/spam-e-mail/329a8841-cf58-4903-9764-aeaff06d8abc
  5. Spam mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam mail: I use two mail accounts in this app. One is a gmail account and one is a paid account. In the gmail account I have all the options for folders that I need, including a folder for spammail. However in the other account I only have access to a limited number of folders, and...
  6. Unusual Sign-in activity - Phishing spam??

Unusual Sign-in activity - Phishing spam??: I couldn't determine which category to put this since none seemed to fit.. On May 1, 2020 7:35 PM Microsoft Team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> wrote: I've received this message 6 times over the past few weeks. The IP address from the alleged activity...
  7. e mail spam

e mail spam: <p>I am receiving tons of spam e mail in my windows 10 e mail---------nearly every spam e mail has the same setup and a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of the e mail---if I go to the link it usually is the same format as the other links and the e mail address is not even...
  8. spam mail

spam mail: Hii, Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/spam-mail/da83941a-2e14-45ef-aeaf-35914205105f
  9. Phishing / Scam E-mail re MS Changing SSL Server

Phishing / Scam E-mail re MS Changing SSL Server: ALERT: This e-mail was in my Junk folder. It purported to have a Microsoft sender's address. The "To" indicated only "Recipient". It went to my Junk folder as a possible phishing, and I have reported it from my Junk folder. My research didn't show anything similar,...
  10. Mail alert

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail alert: What's this ? I have a lot of mail like this everyday. What'wrong with my mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/mail-alert/6b60dcb6-5d5c-4a32-a68c-e29af929ed67

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive phishing

2. your account has been unused for past two years onedrive mail

3. one drive sahring email spam

4. email sent to user@onedrive,
  5. your onedrive is about to be deleted,
  6. onedrivealerts email spam,
  7. ONE DRIVE SPAM EMAIL PHISH,
  8. one drive live spam email,
  9. spam met onedrive,
  10. onde drive expediente mail spam,
  11. one drive phising email,