Windows 10: OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes"

Discus and support OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have the dreaded issue as well... Tried: - Wipe OneDrive and start over - Delete all files (even in .zip files) with 0bytes - Break... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ferry Buitink, Aug 14, 2018.

1. OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes"

Hello,

I have the dreaded issue as well...

Tried:

- Wipe OneDrive and start over

- Delete all files (even in .zip files) with 0bytes

- Break connection and reconnect OneDrive

Nothing helped.

Any thoughts on what to try next?

Kind regards,

Ferry

:)

Ferry Buitink, Aug 14, 2018

2. OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever

My OneDrive is stuck constantly telling me that it is Processing 10 Changes. I have tried stopping synching and restarting synching. The result is that is says it is up-to-date for a few seconds, then goes back to Processing 10 Changes.

I also cannot find any files in my OneDrive system that are not check-marked green as synched.

After restarting my computer, OneDrive indicates that 15 files are not up to date and then it soon reverts back to "Processing 10 Changes".

How can I ensure that OneDrive is actually up-to-date and make it indicate that it is fully synched?

AngelaSpaxman, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 14, 2018
  4. RLCutler Win User

OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes"

OneDrive says Processing 7 Changes but does nothing

Ever since the last Major Windows update, OneDrive stopped working consistently. At the moment it shows that it updated two files from my local OneDrive folder to the cloud, but it also has been showing "Processing 7 Changes" for the last 6 hours. Yesterday
    it showed "Processing Changes" all day. I tried quitting/restarting and rebooting, but that hasn't helped.

Suggestions?

RLCutler, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes"

1. OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes" - Similar Threads - OneDrive stuck processing

2. OneDrive on two computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive on two computers: Two computers with Windows 10. I have One Drive up and running. On one computer One Drive and all files are accessible via Windows File Explorer on computer 1On the computer 2, the icon on the task bar says not signed in. In Windows Explorer files are not accessible. However...
  3. Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes: [ATTACH]OneDrive is a cloud service from Microsoft. You can use OneDrive to store your files on cloud storage and save the disk space on your system. Besides storing the files, you can also share your files using OneDrive. Sometimes while managing files, OneDrive freezes on...
  4. Two OneDrives

Two OneDrives: I seem to have two OneDrives, one accessed from Xcel & Word and probably other things in MS Office 365 and one that shows up on File Explorer and contains many other file types. One must have come with the MS Surface and the second when I got MS Office 365. How can I find...
  5. OneDrive "stuck" on processing 2 changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive "stuck" on processing 2 changes: Can't get OneDrive to complete the sync. Says processing 2 changes but nothing shown on list. All files in OneDrive in file explorer have a green check mark. How to fix?...
  6. OneDrive is stuck at "Processing Change"

OneDrive is stuck at "Processing Change": This is a follow-up to my previous question; Thumbnails in my OneDrive folder do not display correctly I would like to know if OneDrive will update their software soon, it has been giving me problem after problem recently. Besides not showing thumbnails in File Explorer,...
  7. OneDrive is stuck processing 9,606 changes even though there are none

OneDrive is stuck processing 9,606 changes even though there are none: Hello, I've recently had to reinstall Windows 10 and have been restoring things back they way they were for the last couple of years. I have OneDrive all set up the way I had previously, but it will not complete syncing. Just when I think it's finished, it jumps right back...
  8. OneDrive is stuck on "Looking for changes"

OneDrive is stuck on "Looking for changes": I have tried to stop and start - no changes. This is on the PC at home that in running Windows 10 version 1903 dated 04 Aug 2019 OS Build 18362.356 One Drive version 2019 (Build 19.152.0927.0012) I sync between PC at home, PC at work, iPhone and iPad. Any assistance...
  9. OneDrive continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days

OneDrive continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days: I use windows 10 64 bits with OneDrive that all of the sudden started to continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days....
  10. OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever: My OneDrive is stuck constantly telling me that it is Processing 10 Changes. I have tried stopping synching and restarting synching. The result is that is says it is up-to-date for a few seconds, then goes back to Processing 10 Changes. I also cannot find any files in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive stuck processing changes

2. onedrive stuck on processing changes

3. onedrive processing changes

4. onedrive stuck processing changes which files,
  5. onedrive stuck processing changes windows 10,
  6. processing 2 changes,
  7. OneDrive is stuck on “Processing changes,
  8. onedrive processing changes forever,
  9. one drive stuck on processing changes,
  10. one drive stuck procssing changes find files,
  11. onedrive looking for changes processing changes forever,