Windows 10: OneDrive sync now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries

Discus and support OneDrive sync now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Information Rights Management (IRM) lets people set access permissions to help prevent sensitive information from being printed, forwarded, or copied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneDrive sync now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries

Source: OneDrive sync on Windows now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries - Microsoft Tech Community

:)

Brink, Jan 18, 2018
  2. Entegy Win User

open protected documents - I'm confused by a contradiction...

Microsoft is not making it clear, but this is referring to documents protected by Information Rights Management (IRM) and not simple password-protected documents. The phone can open IRM-enabled documents. It cannot open password-protected documents.

Entegy, Jan 18, 2018
  3. Rollob Win User
    open protected documents - I'm confused by a contradiction...

Rollob, Jan 18, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive sync now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries

1. OneDrive sync now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries - Similar Threads - OneDrive sync supports

2. OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues: Good Day to all,I have a brief question regarding a SharePoint Sync to someone's File Explorer via OneDrive.- Long story short, this user had previously set OneDrive to download a local copy of a 200+GB larger SharePoint site, why I have no idea.- OneDrive seen this new...
  3. OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues: Good Day to all,I have a brief question regarding a SharePoint Sync to someone's File Explorer via OneDrive.- Long story short, this user had previously set OneDrive to download a local copy of a 200+GB larger SharePoint site, why I have no idea.- OneDrive seen this new...
  4. OneDrive & SharePoint Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents: My clients new Dell Inspiron uses Windows 11 Version 22H2.During setup, OneDrive was disabled in Startup as well as "Unlink this PC" and "Unlink account" in Settings.As mentioned, files copied directly to the Documents library also now appear in the OneDrive Documents...
  6. Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents

Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents: My clients new Dell Inspiron uses Windows 11 Version 22H2.During setup, OneDrive was disabled in Startup as well as "Unlink this PC" and "Unlink account" in Settings.As mentioned, files copied directly to the Documents library also now appear in the OneDrive Documents...
  7. Using Onedrive to sync Sharepoint Library

Using Onedrive to sync Sharepoint Library: Good day, I am having a problem synching Sharepoint Library using Onedrive, The Library does not start up/ open automatically when I start my computer, I have to go into onedrive unlink account and login to Sharepoint and click sync then it works but it will work for as...
  8. Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync

Onedrive Sync / Sharepoint Sync: Hi In trying to figure out a way to not sync my files in onedrive and sharepoint but still have access to the data stored their via the links in FileManager. We came across Files on-demand on my co-workers computer which works for him but I can't see that setting in my...
  9. Unable to map Sharepoint Documents library to Z: drive

Unable to map Sharepoint Documents library to Z: drive: Hi I'm trying to map a sharepoint documents library to my Z drive. Here's the library: [ATTACH] But Windows won't let me: [ATTACH] So I added the URL to my Trusted SItes List, which now reads: [ATTACH] HOWEVER, I can't work out what Microsoft mean by...
  10. Onedrive Sync with "User/Documents"

Onedrive Sync with "User/Documents": I am using OneDrive to sync documents. I linked the Documents folder to OneDrive and it is synced. The problem is that many applications are using the folder "User/Documents", so the data of them is synced to OneDrive too. But I don't want to sync them. How to deal with this...