Windows 10: OneDrive - synchronisation problems

Discus and support OneDrive - synchronisation problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else noticed problems with OneDrive since the recent windows update? Previously, I have used it to keep important files on two PCs in sync... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BorderReiver, Jun 8, 2018.

1. OneDrive - synchronisation problems

Has anyone else noticed problems with OneDrive since the recent windows update?

Previously, I have used it to keep important files on two PCs in sync (with an online backup). For the most part, it worked fairly well. But something has changed recently. Amongst the symptoms:
    1) Files moved to a OneDrive folder totally disappearing.
    2) OneDrive constantly saying 'processing changes'
    3) OneDrive failing to keep files in sync.
    4) OneDrive hover message stating downloading x.x of y.y kb at 0.0 KB/s - i.e. never completing
    5) OneDrive arbitrarily deleting important files from my OneDrive folder
    6) OneDrive seems to insist that I have an Attachments folder and a Documents folder. Then it decides to delete them itself.

I was going to live with its unreliability for a while, assuming it was a temporary glitch that would be fixed in the next release. But when it starts to delete important files of its own accord, I cannot rely on it.
    Unless anyone has suffered similar problems and can offer a solution, I'm thinking of uninstalling it.
    Actually, I think I read that it's now part of the OS - so cannot be uninstalled. I'll have to disable it somehow.

Would DropBox be a good replacement?

:)

BorderReiver, Jun 8, 2018

2. OneDrive Printing Problems

That Solved the problem. Thanks.

Johnsavery, Jun 8, 2018
  3. onedrive synchronise to phone

hi

i am using Lumia 630 Dual sim. i have a problem with onedrive synchronise. when i upload a photo to ondrive in camera roll folder on my windows 7 PC it cannot show in my phone in Photos. pls help me

Thank you

meghrammeena, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive - synchronisation problems

1. OneDrive - synchronisation problems - Similar Threads - OneDrive synchronisation problems

2. Email synchronisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email synchronisation: Emails deleted from by BT Internet account aren't deleting from my iphone and ipad. Can you help? Simple instructions please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-synchronisation/278625c1-4770-4365-8d8a-acd0087b5cc7
  3. OneDrive synchronisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive synchronisation: I have tried synchronising my documents and photo user files on OneDrive and found that it is not feasible for anyone with typical UK upload speeds and large disc usage.In my case my upload bandwidth is 420Kb/s and my documents and Photos take up around 60 GB on my pc. This...
  4. OneDrive synchronisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive synchronisation: I have tried synchronising my documents and photo user files on OneDrive and found that it is not feasible for anyone with typical UK upload speeds and large disc usage.In my case my upload bandwidth is 420Kb/s and my documents and Photos take up around 60 GB on my pc. This...
  5. Why is Windows 11 synchronising all folders with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 synchronising all folders with OneDrive: I have just set up a new laptop with Windows 11. I can see that all folders are synchronising with OneDrive. Meaning everything is being sent to OneDrive. Normally I have a OneDrive folder with all of the folders/files that I want to sync with OneDrive isolated to within the...
  6. Why is Windows 11 synchronising all folders with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Windows 11 synchronising all folders with OneDrive: I have just set up a new laptop with Windows 11. I can see that all folders are synchronising with OneDrive. Meaning everything is being sent to OneDrive. Normally I have a OneDrive folder with all of the folders/files that I want to sync with OneDrive isolated to within the...
  7. Synchronisation partielle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronisation partielle: BonjourJ'ai 2 PC en réseau.Sur l'un les synchronisations fonctionnent bien dans les 2 sens : Ordinateur vers OneDrive et OneDrive vers Ordinateur .Sur l'autre les synchronisations fonctionnent dans le sens oneDrive vers Ordinateur mais pas dans le sens ordinateur/OneDrive....
  8. Synchronising speech

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synchronising speech: Using SAPI 5 I want to start each speech text at a specific time into the audio file e.g. 4 sec XXXXXXXXXXX 6.5 sec YYYYYY Is there a tag within <voice required .. to position? Or is there a way of forcing the length of each speech (fill with silence)? Or an easy way to...
  9. Onedrive failed to synchronise on my device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onedrive failed to synchronise on my device: Onedrive is not working anymore and backing up my files and folders. This happend after a system restore to fix my external microphone. Windows is continuously malfunctioning in an attempt to fix another problem. However I am planning to factory settings....
  10. Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with synchronisation of files in Outlook: I have my Outlook set to automatically download incoming messages every 2 minutes when the computer is awake. However, more often than not when I wake the computer up the synchronization process gets stuck . If I close Outlook and restart the computer everything works fine. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synchrisation problems onedrive