Windows 10: OneDrive

Discus and support OneDrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; no i mean not shown like this [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ahmmad Hegazy, Apr 4, 2018.

1. OneDrive

no i mean not shown like this

OneDrive [​IMG]

Ahmmad Hegazy, Apr 4, 2018

2. OneDrive [​IMG]

OneDrive [​IMG]

Please, would anyone explain why the status of onedrive not shown under the folders or files ?
    its only shown like screenshot no. 2

:)

Ahmmad Hegazy, Apr 12, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hi,

It would be best to get in touch with your local vendor and check if another code is available for use. If there's none, you may contact our
    Microsoft Answer Desk for any account related concerns.

In addition you may check this link if you would need a customer service number in your country.

Thank you.

John Vil, Apr 12, 2018
  4. Shevoj Win User

OneDrive

Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hello, there!

I recently purchased Microsoft Home and Student 2016 from a local store here at Malaysia. It came with an offer of 1TB One Drive cloud storage. I tried redeeming it recently but I was told it was unsuccessful because the code has already been taken by another
    user.

This is the first time I am redeeming this code and I have not given or shown it to anyone. What could be done to fix this?

Thanks!

[Moved from: OneDrive / Managing storage limits / Questions about my subscription / OneDrive in Microsoft Office / Office 365]

Shevoj, Apr 12, 2018
  5. Are you asking what the status icons mean?

The cloud means the file is stored on Microsoft's servers online, while the green check mark means it's stored in the cloud and on your local machine.

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 12, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive

1. OneDrive - Similar Threads - OneDrive

2. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  3. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  4. Onedrive login not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...
  5. Onedrive login not working

Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...
  6. Onedrive login not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...
  8. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...
  9. how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive: To whom may understand how detrimental Onedrive's behaviour is!Simply put: I do NOT WANT Onedrive taking over my filemanagement - ever! I want the opposite: Onedrive should NOT save let alone sync anything UNLESS I instruct it to do so, be it once, be it always. I have used...
  10. how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive

how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive: To whom may understand how detrimental Onedrive's behaviour is!Simply put: I do NOT WANT Onedrive taking over my filemanagement - ever! I want the opposite: Onedrive should NOT save let alone sync anything UNLESS I instruct it to do so, be it once, be it always. I have used...