Windows 10: OneNote 2016 page title font type issue.

Discus and support OneNote 2016 page title font type issue. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I have Windows 10 RS3 and MS Office 2016. My question is about OneNote 2016. Page title default font in OneNote is Calibri Light (size:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by iLWRs, Mar 2, 2018.

1. iLWRs Win User

OneNote 2016 page title font type issue.

Hello,
    I have Windows 10 RS3 and MS Office 2016.

My question is about OneNote 2016.

Page title default font in OneNote is Calibri Light (size: 20).

Recently, on my laptop, new page titles have a calibri font (and not the Calibri Light). I didn't change any settings. It happened by itself. I repair the MS office 2016 installation, but no use. I even reinstalled MS Office 2016, still the new page titles are appearing in Calibri.

I have another user on my computer, and OneNote page titles are in Calibri Light there.

What should I do to revert page titles font to calibri light in OneNote?

:)

iLWRs, Mar 2, 2018

2. OneNote Cannot (Fails to) Share > Mail Page

I have found a workaround for OneNote 2016 on the Surface Pro 4. Please try it and tell us if this helps: Right-click on the note title on the listing on the right side of the page, then click 'Copy Link to Page'. In Gmail if you Ctrl+V to paste it will
    only give the note's title, but if you right-click and 'Paste as plain text' (Shift+Ctrl+V) then it will paste the URL. In this way I included a link to the OneDrive file as a footnote in my email.

cloudsbelow, Mar 2, 2018
  3. How to add a template to a page in One Note on Windows 10

Yes! That is absolutely the answer. If you don't have Office 2016 then you are out of luck with templates. If you do you will find that in OneNote 2016 you can set any page or template as a default template for new pages in the current section of the current
    notebook, i.e. every section can have a different default template. The good news is that once you have set that default template it is honoured across all versions of OneNote, so OneNote for iPad, for instance, will use that template for new pages in that
    section of that notebook. To sum up then, you can get to use your templates across all OneNote versions but only if you have set them up in OneNote 2106 first.

Streetmentioner, Mar 2, 2018
Thema:

OneNote 2016 page title font type issue.

1. OneNote 2016 page title font type issue. - Similar Threads - OneNote 2016 page

2. OneNote 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OneNote 2016: Hi I've been using the print > "send to onenote desktop" to import pdfs into my OneNote 2016. It was working great for a while, but this morning, it wouldn't import the document so I tried cancelling the document in the printer queue. It wouldn't cancel so I ended up...
  3. PDF Files and OneNote 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    PDF Files and OneNote 2016: I am having trouble with OneNote 2016. I am unable to insert PDF file printouts. The process starts, but then just hangs. I have also tried unsuccessfully to print to OneNote 2016 from both Chrome and Edge - I get an "your printer has experienced an expected configuration...
  4. Is OneNote 2016 similar to the OneNote that was part of Office 2010?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is OneNote 2016 similar to the OneNote that was part of Office 2010?: I just upgraded from Windows 7 / Office 2010 to Windows 10 and the version of OneNote I used previously was faster, had many more features, and felt like a desktop app. This new version feels slow and looks like it was a horrible port from a mobile phone or something. Does...
  5. OneNote 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote 2016: Every time I try to start Onenote 2016 I receive an error message suggesting that I delete cache and/or delete settings. After much effort I cannot get OneNote 2016 to start normally please advise. Thank you jmf...
  6. Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall

Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall: Hi I have both on my computers running W10 and office 365. Happy with the new OneNote but would like to uninstall OneNote 2016 as it confuses matters. Can I do so without losing any data (notes)? I understand that OneNote 2016 stores notes on the local hard drive but will...
  7. Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?

Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?: Hi folks In Office 2010 / 2016 Is there a way to specify a custom font size rather than simply small->big etc -- as even at max (bigger) setting they look small on a large >48 inch screen. [img] Cheers jimbo 115876
  8. How to uninstall Onenote 2016

How to uninstall Onenote 2016: I have successfully uninstalled Onenote using the Power Shell. Now I want to do the same with Onenote 2016 but can't figure out how to do it. I have right clicked Onenote 2016 in the Start Menu and then chosen Uninstalled but Onenote 2016 is still there. Will someone...
  9. Major Issues with onenote 2016

Major Issues with onenote 2016: Hi all, I'm having major issues with onenote 2016. All of a sudden I can't enter/edit text in the app. Word etc work fine. When I install Office, the "demo" notes work fine. Any ideas? 58667
  10. OneNote for Windows 10 will replace OneNote 2016

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote for Windows 10 will replace OneNote 2016: Still OneNote desktop for me. I'd miss things like the ability to Paste with or without formatting (and this is controllable by keyboard shortcuts - Alt-H-V-T anyone?) and I like the integration with the rest of Office (eg. the ability to mark some OneNote text as an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall onenote 2016 windows 10

2. onenote page title font

3. onenote section title defualt font

4. onenote 365 page title font