Windows 10: OneNote July roundup

Discus and support OneNote July roundup in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This month the OneNote team is pleased to release new capabilities to enhance inking, clipping content from the web and working with others. We have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneNote July roundup

Source: OneNote July roundup - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Jul 21, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Jul 21, 2016
  3. I have a htc touchpro2. When I try to sync to my laptop wich has windows vista basic I get the MicrosoftOfficeOneNote:attentionrequired sync error.

So are you trying to sync OneNote then? Do you have OneNote installed on your computer and are you using it on your windows phone?

Prof Julie, Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices |
    http://pocketprimer.com

Julie fka profjulie, Jul 21, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

OneNote July roundup

Holy cow Shawn. The UWP version is slowly getting as powerful as it's OneNote 2016 version(which is free everyone, you do not need an Office subscription for it).

Cliff S, Jul 21, 2016
Thema:

OneNote July roundup

1. OneNote July roundup - Similar Threads - OneNote July roundup

2. OneNote

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    OneNote: I decided to try OneNote. I have the MS Office 365 subscription supposedly. On the top ribbon, I don't have any "Home" selection that is similar to other Office products and I don't have any "File" selection at all. This flies in the face of even the Microsoft training...
  3. OneNote

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote: NETOneNote ExcelWordExcel→OneNote https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%BB%98%E7%AE%8B%E3%82%84onenote%E3%81%AB/6846ae76-b69d-407b-8186-df52517c46e5
  4. Onenote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onenote: On the OneNote screen: I cannot see the far left side of the screen. For instance, the "+Add Notebook" option is not visible. Tried adjusting width by dragging the borders, tried "Full Screen" option, tried everything. What about re-installing? Any ideas?...
  5. OneNote

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote: All of a sudden, OneNote on my laptop will not sync. My phone is the only access I have to my data on OneDrive. Now I am always being asked to change my PW. I have passwords for Hotmail, Microsoft account, Passport, OneDrive and probably a half a dozen other MS products....
  6. OneDrive Roadmap Roundup of latest new features for July 2019

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Roadmap Roundup of latest new features for July 2019: Thank you for all the amazing feedback on the SPCNA announcements and as promised we have now begun rolling out some of those exciting features. Here are the latest functionalities that landed in production in the month of July-2019. 360° image viewer capability for...
  7. Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall: Hi I have both on my computers running W10 and office 365. Happy with the new OneNote but would like to uninstall OneNote 2016 as it confuses matters. Can I do so without losing any data (notes)? I understand that OneNote 2016 stores notes on the local hard drive but will...
  8. Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News

in Windows 10 News
    Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News: With gamescom and IFA now behind us, we’re taking a look at some of the hottest Windows gaming hardware announcements across various events—bringing them all into one, easy place for you to read. The last few weeks have seen a handful of new gaming laptops, GPUs, monitors and...
  9. OneNote October roundup

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote October roundup: This month, the OneNote team focused on updating our Android app to launch new features and bring back some fan favorites. We are also introducing new ways to embed content types and improving usability on shared devices. New to the OneNote for Android app Password...
  10. Microsoft Surface rumor roundup

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface rumor roundup: The latest Microsoft rumors are pointing to a Windows 10 hardware launch this Fall, but no brand-new Kaby Lake-powered Surface devices until later 2017. It's increasingly looking like we'll be seeing at least some new Surface products in calendar 2016, though nothing that...