Windows 10: Onenote opens this small windows on each reboot

Discus and support Onenote opens this small windows on each reboot in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've noticed lately, OneNote has this little habit of popping up on every third or fourth reboot. I'm wondering if there's a way to stop that from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Maggidon, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Maggidon Win User

Onenote opens this small windows on each reboot

I've noticed lately, OneNote has this little habit of popping up on every third or fourth reboot. I'm wondering if there's a way to stop that from doing that.
    It's a rectangular window with three windows within it, one saying "Screen Clipping" / "Send to OneNote (D)" / "New QuickNote (N)."
    On the bottom of this Window, there's a option that says "Start with OneNote" and that is checked off. I also have had it unchecked and yet it will come up on a reboot but not every reboot.
    I figure there's a simple way to have this not do that but I'm not the one who can do it, therefore I'll beg your help on this one. Thanks!

:)

Maggidon, Aug 21, 2015

2. OneNote App wont open in Windows 10

Original Title: OneNote App

Sir / Madam

I am using Windows 10 pro operating system.I have a problem with my OneNote App. I can't open it. I tried to reboot but it wont work. Everything else works, even my OneNote program.
    But the windows OneNote App wont open. Even i've used windows troubleshooter too. Can you help me please ?

BIDHI CHAND, Aug 21, 2015
  3. AndrasL Win User
    Problems launching OneNote and Office

I've managed to resolve the issue. I opened and synchronized each OneNote document from the SkyDrive application. OneNote crashed a few times, but worked on the second or third attempt. Now the OneNote app can be launched from the Start screen successfully.

AndrasL, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Onenote opens this small windows on each reboot

1. Onenote opens this small windows on each reboot - Similar Threads - Onenote opens small

2. Application opens in small window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application opens in small window: Using Win 11, Coolmaster epub convertor program opens in tiny window even after changing properties to open maximized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-opens-in-small-window/ee4d75fb-b673-4e18-a2b1-78cb0abf8f93
  3. Application opens in small window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application opens in small window: Using Win 11, Coolmaster epub convertor program opens in tiny window even after changing properties to open maximized. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-opens-in-small-window/ee4d75fb-b673-4e18-a2b1-78cb0abf8f93
  4. VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D each reboot.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D each reboot.: Hello..I've been having this message about a virus with each reboot.I've seen posts regarding FRST to try to clean the infection, but I can't identify anything on the logs..Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.....
  5. Reinstall windows after each reboot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall windows after each reboot.: I recently built my first pc and installed windows 10 from a flash drive. I purchased a key for it. Now, every time I turn my computer off and then on again it makes me reinstall windows. I have tried changing the boot options on the bios screen. I have tried every different...
  6. Reinstall windows after each reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall windows after each reboot.: I recently built my first pc and installed windows 10 from a flash drive. I purchased a key for it. Now, every time I turn my computer off and then on again it makes me reinstall windows. I have tried changing the boot options on the bios screen. I have tried every different...
  7. Reinstall windows after each reboot.

8. MS Store Keeps installing Onenote each update

MS Store Keeps installing Onenote each update: Any idea why this keeps happening, keeps installing Onenote each day, but modified date stays the same 12/25/2020, my last clean install time when i clean installed on my new m.2 boot drive. 172321
  9. OneNote does not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote does not open: After the last Windows 10 update I discovered that OneNote did not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-does-not-open/1fe7bbd0-baba-446d-8eb6-69fd87a6f060
  10. Onenote won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onenote won't open: When I push the icon to open Onenote on my windows phone either the screen goes black for half a second before taking me back to the previous screen, or else it takes me to the Onenote app in the Store where it says (already) installed. Clicking open here does the same as...