Windows 10: OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

Discus and support OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The OneNote API team is pleased to announce that we have enabled application-level permissions support for the OneNote API. Until now, OneNote API... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

Source: The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Feb 8, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

5610 T-Mobile doesn't allow applications access to internet

You need to give it permissions.

Locate the application in your menus and, instead of opening it, hit "options" and select "permissions" or something similar. The rest should be self-explanatory.

grschinon, Feb 8, 2017
  3. Onenote

Onenote is saying that I don't have permission to edit onenote on my phone.

WESLEYDAVIS, Feb 8, 2017
Thema:

OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

1. OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions - Similar Threads - OneNote REST API

2. OneNote support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote support: hi, how can i change in my one note app. A text that's upper case to lower case if possible.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-support/3e8e6a74-8461-4dfa-8281-3fbca75bcc89
  3. OneNote support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote support: hi, how can i change in my one note app. A text that's upper case to lower case if possible.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-support/3e8e6a74-8461-4dfa-8281-3fbca75bcc89
  4. Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working: Hi all,I'm trying to access the data in the Intune Data Warehouse through Graph, but something isn't working as it should.I've read countless guides on how to do it, but everything fails at the same stage.Some background;Everything I'm doing at the moment is through Postman....
  5. Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working

Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working: Hi all,I'm trying to access the data in the Intune Data Warehouse through Graph, but something isn't working as it should.I've read countless guides on how to do it, but everything fails at the same stage.Some background;Everything I'm doing at the moment is through Postman....
  6. Rest API access to Intune Data warehouse not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. MS Sharepoint REST API

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Sharepoint REST API: Hello,I would like to ask if possible to create or use existing REST API in Sharepoint in order to retrieve existing files in SharePoint and in the meantime to create new columns for posting retrieved content data of files?For example,Basically we have such columns:Name Date...
  8. Using Windows Sharepoint REST API

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using Windows Sharepoint REST API: Hello,I am using MS Sharepoint and keeping files. I wonder if is possible to create a REST API which could read each file content, parse it and put outputcontent in each column separately. Like using new API, to see more columns with names which are related with it's...
  9. Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?

Is there (REST) API to access Remix 3D service?: Hi all, is there API (e.g. REST or another one) to access Remix 3D web and underlying service(s)? E.g. Google Poly defines sets of APIs to query uploaded models, download them and also to upload newly created model to a library. Is something similar available or planned...
  10. change permission levels

in Windows 10 Customization
    change permission levels: I need to change my permission levels. I also want to delete sign in every time I am on my computer. This is my private computer and I am the admin. Please advise...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote rest api export permissions