Windows 10: onenote

Discus and support onenote in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have just updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load, it just comed up saying it is installed but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by merseyscouse, Dec 3, 2018.

1. onenote

Hi

I have just updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load, it just comed up saying it is installed but it will not open.

thanks

keith

:)

merseyscouse, Dec 3, 2018

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Dec 3, 2018
  4. onenote

OneNote won't open

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Have you downloaded the app from store?
    Also install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing
    experience.

I suggest you try restart your Computer and try to open your OneNote . if issue still persists, I kindly suggest you to follow the steps mentioned by Ruxo in the following thread which discusses about how to uninstall OneNote .

Onenote on windows 10 - Sorry something went wrong

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

onenote

1. onenote - Similar Threads - onenote

2. OneNote starts when I boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote starts when I boot up: When I turn my computer on, ever since the last update from Microsoft, I get a little window at the bottom of the screen labeled "Send To OneNote". In it there are three little windows labeled "Screen Clippings (S)", "Send To OneNote", and "New Quick Note (N)". How can I...
  3. Do more with OneNote for Android

in Windows 10 News
    Do more with OneNote for Android: In case you missed them, we’ve put together a list of features that have been added to OneNote for Android over the last few months. From more natural inking capabilities to right-to-left language support and search improvements, these features are all currently available so...
  4. How can I stop One Note from starting up when I boot up? It says "Send To OneNote" with...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop One Note from starting up when I boot up? It says "Send To OneNote" with...: When I start up Windows 10 on my desktop, it started showing OneNote gratuitously! There are three little windows under the caption "Send To OneNote. I've tried disabling the app, to no avail....
  5. OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds: NEW! You can now "Set Picture to Background" for #OneNote on iPad and iPhone. Make it easy to ink or Draw on Pictures. Download: Microsoft OneNote on the App Store Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 132975
  6. PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!: It's been several months already that OneNote app for Windows 10 is not working anymore because of an update error of the app who never gets to 100%. I'm not the only one who have this issue. There is currently NO SOLUTION to that, and Microsoft doesn't seems to do...
  7. OneNote 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote 2016: Every time I try to start Onenote 2016 I receive an error message suggesting that I delete cache and/or delete settings. After much effort I cannot get OneNote 2016 to start normally please advise. Thank you jmf...
  8. Onenote hijacking printer 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Onenote hijacking printer 2019: I just installed a new printer, downloaded the software and hit print and Onenote hijacked the process. Setting the default hasn't changed the situation. Is there someone who can advice me on the solution to this issue. Any assistance would be much appreciated....
  9. Can't find misplaced folders section in OneNote

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't find misplaced folders section in OneNote: I tried to resolve a synchronizing problem, so I closed notebooks and OneNote. I had several notes in a misplaced notes sections before closing a Notebook. But when I add the notebook back, all of the misplaced notes disappeared. I cannot find them anywhere...
  10. Microsoft is finally rolling out dark mode to Windows 10’s OneNote app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is finally rolling out dark mode to Windows 10’s OneNote app: OneNote for Windows 10 is finally getting the highly-anticipated dark mode support in the latest update. It’s important to note that only Insiders are receiving a dark theme for Microsoft OneNote and it is expected to debut in the stable version soon. You can join Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. about onenote version 16001.11231.20118.0