Windows 10: onenote

Discus and support onenote in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have just updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load, it just comed up saying it is installed but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by merseyscouse, Dec 3, 2018.

1. onenote

Hi

I have just updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load, it just comed up saying it is installed but it will not open.

thanks

keith

:)

merseyscouse, Dec 3, 2018

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Dec 3, 2018
  4. onenote

OneNote won't open

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Have you downloaded the app from store?
    Also install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing
    experience.

I suggest you try restart your Computer and try to open your OneNote . if issue still persists, I kindly suggest you to follow the steps mentioned by Ruxo in the following thread which discusses about how to uninstall OneNote .

Onenote on windows 10 - Sorry something went wrong

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

onenote

1. onenote - Similar Threads - onenote

2. Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onenote and onenote 2016 uninstall: Hi I have both on my computers running W10 and office 365. Happy with the new OneNote but would like to uninstall OneNote 2016 as it confuses matters. Can I do so without losing any data (notes)? I understand that OneNote 2016 stores notes on the local hard drive but will...
  3. Navigation pane stays on top in OneNote and Firefox after switching from tablet mode to...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Navigation pane stays on top in OneNote and Firefox after switching from tablet mode to...: Hi, I'm working on a Surface Pro 4 and, since about 1 month, I have problems when exiting from tablet mode. The panels/menu (don't know the right name :-() in OneNote and in Firefox opens : In OneNote, the problem occurs with the panel that usually opens in full screen...
  4. OneNote "Copy Text from Picture"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote "Copy Text from Picture": I have a new computer. I have been using a feature of OneNote to “Copy Text from Picture”. When I try to use this same feature with my new computer and I right click on the image I pasted in OneNote and “Copy Text from Picture” does not appear as a menu option. What do I...
  5. smooth operation of OneNote 2016 across devices and OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    smooth operation of OneNote 2016 across devices and OS: I can operate OneNote 2016 beautifully on my PC (using Office 365/ Windows 10). I can open the corresponding OneNote files fine on my Android tablet ... however I cannot edit any of the Excel Spreadsheets on the Android device. I will need to share this Notebook with people...
  6. OneNote app tab making tables

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneNote app tab making tables: Before you direct me to previous fixes about setting up an autocorrect, or using the alt + code function let me clarify that OneNote Windows 10 App does not have an autocorrect edit menu, and my laptop does not have a number pad. How on earth has an option to turn this...
  7. Lost Desktop OneNote in 2019 Pro Plus. Help!

Lost Desktop OneNote in 2019 Pro Plus. Help!: I recently upgraded one of my home computers to Office 2019 Pro Plus from Office 2013 via the Home Use Program. I use Office 365/2016 at work. Now the only OneNote that I have is the crummy Microsoft Store OneNote app. The desktop OneNote has been eliminated. As a result,...
  8. Windows 10 App - OneNote Cannot input Chinese

Windows 10 App - OneNote Cannot input Chinese: I use the Microsoft Chinese Input Method (Dayi 6.0) but I cannot input any Chinese, While I input and text, the first input will disappear once. 用 Windows 10 內置的大易輸入法,不能在 OneNote 輸入中文,每次打第一個碼,就已經消失不能輸入。 OS : Windows 10 1803 App : OneNote ( Windows 10 integrated )...
  9. How to Print to OneNote App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Print to OneNote App: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and Office 2016 on a desktop computer. When I was using OneNote 2016, I could print from a website to a Page in Personal (Web)\Quick Notes. Now I'm using the OneNote app from the Microsoft Store and haven't found a way to print to Personal...
  10. OneNote app on Windows 10 laptop is closing right after being opened without any error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote app on Windows 10 laptop is closing right after being opened without any error message: Hello, Recently my OneNote app refused to open correctly. The window pops up with OneNote logo but right after that the app closes. Sometimes I get the window with "We couldn't start OneNote the last time" but what ever I click the problem persists. I've tried everything I...