Windows 10: updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load

Discus and support updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have just updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load, it just comed up saying it is installed but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by merseyscouse, Dec 3, 2018.

1. updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load

Hi

I have just updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load, it just comed up saying it is installed but it will not open.

thanks

keith

:)

merseyscouse, Dec 3, 2018

2. Send to onenote

Hi,

It may be an issue with the add ins in OneNote, we suggest that you disable OneNote add-on and enable it. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click Manage add-ons.
    • On the left pane, click Toolbars and Extensions.
    • On the right hand side of the page check for Send to OneNote add-on. Highlight
      Send to OneNote and click on disable.
    • Once the add-on is disabled highlight the add-on again and enable it.
    Note: To enable the File menu in Internet Explorer press the
    Alt
    key on your keyboard.

You may also perform an online repair in Office 2007, to do an Online repair, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Right click Microsoft Office, click Change.
    • Choose Online repair.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Dec 3, 2018
  4. updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load

OneNote won't open

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Have you downloaded the app from store?
    Also install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing
    experience.

I suggest you try restart your Computer and try to open your OneNote . if issue still persists, I kindly suggest you to follow the steps mentioned by Ruxo in the following thread which discusses about how to uninstall OneNote .

Onenote on windows 10 - Sorry something went wrong

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load

1. updated my works Lumia 640 lte to windows 10, unfortunately my Onenote will not load - Similar Threads - updated works Lumia

2. dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and...: Dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and after that when reseting is in progress it shows a sad face and phone switch off again plz help...
  3. dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and...: Dear microsoft my microsoft lumia 640 lte window 10 is not turning on i reset it and after that when reseting is in progress it shows a sad face and phone switch off again plz help...
  4. Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE, Windows 8.10 OS

Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE, Windows 8.10 OS: Ahoy! For the Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE, Windows 8.10 OS smart phone that I have, the built-in electronic mailing program works well with three E-mail account addresses that I manually put into it. I put two Mail.com account addresses and my one and only Microsoft Outlook...
  5. Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE, Windows 8.10 OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE, Windows 8.10 OS: Ahoy! For the Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE, Windows 8.10 OS smart phone that I have, the built-in electronic mailing program works well with three E-mail account addresses that I manually put into it. I put two Mail.com account addresses and my one and only Microsoft Outlook...
  6. UPGRADE NOKIA LUMIA 640 LTE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UPGRADE NOKIA LUMIA 640 LTE: Good morning,I have a Nokia Lumia 640 LTE and i want to upgrade with windows 10. I tried and manage to have now a version 15063.1868 of windows 10 but the system inform me that it needs at least a 16299.0 version and x86, i have arm. I communicate with Microsoft in Greece and...
  7. UPGRADE NOKIA LUMIA 640 LTE

UPGRADE NOKIA LUMIA 640 LTE: Good morning,I have a Nokia Lumia 640 LTE and i want to upgrade with windows 10. I tried and manage to have now a version 15063.1868 of windows 10 but the system inform me that it needs at least a 16299.0 version and x86, i have arm. I communicate with Microsoft in Greece and...
  8. UPGRADE NOKIA LUMIA 640 LTE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. my windows Lumia 640 LTE phone camera not working. giving me error code

my windows Lumia 640 LTE phone camera not working. giving me error code: My windows phone Lumia 640 LTE camera not working. Giving me error code 0xA00F4245(0x80070005). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-lumia-640-lte-phone-camera-not-working/9e4aaf05-dd89-4ec8-8b98-e7a1975cf78a
  10. i have a lumia 640 lte

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i have a lumia 640 lte: and it will not install itues and non of the music services work including grove why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lumia-640-lte/2523d8eb-921f-4603-b805-308e12f13b9f"