Windows 10: Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

Discus and support Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello everybody, my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by es333, Feb 4, 2016.

1. es333 Win User

Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

Hello everybody,
    my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my desktop calendar app, and vice-versa, when I entered an event online, it also appeared in my desktop app. This was useful for syncing with my phone and generally accessing my calendar when not having my laptop on me. This is now impossible for me to do.

Now they don't sync and it's quite annoying, I am getting desperate and thinking of using some other app (if you have tips, tell me*Smile. I went through this: Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 - Office Support it did not solve the problem. I have updates on (I apply them manually). I have Windows 10 all up to date. and all settings allow calendar to be synced. I checked if I am signed in to the same account, I only have one account in the app and the same one online.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Also, I am adding a picture if it helps, on the left is my calendar, when I access it online, on the right is my Windows App. You can clearly see that there is a lot more on the right. I just want the events to appear in the online calendar as well, as they did before...

Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App [​IMG]

:)

es333, Feb 4, 2016

2. Sync calendar on Windows 8 phone with Outlook 2013 on my PC?

Windows Phone only syncs directly to an online calendar. The online calendar can be a part of an Outlook.com, Live.com, Hotmail.com account or it can be related to a 365 account.

If you also use Outlook 2013 on a computer to manage your calendar, you need to sync that calendar to an online calendar that can be accessed synced to a Windows Phone. Calendars that are stored in the personal folder within Outlook 2013 do not sync any
    where and will never be syncable to an online Calendar.

If you use a 365 account, you can set it up to sync to Outlook 2013 and to a windows phone. In both cases, you'll set up an account (in both Outlook 2013 and on Windows Phone) that uses the same user name and password that you use when you log into the
    365 account via a computer browser.

When you set up the 365 account within Outlook 2013, a folder gets created in the software that includes Calendar, Contacts, etc. Add any new calendar entries to the Calendar in that folder. Copy any calendar entries that are currently stored in the Calendar
    in your personal folder to the 365 Calendar. Any calendar entries that are stored in the Calendar in the 365 folder will sync online to your 365 account.

When you set up the 365 account on the phone, again, using the same user name & password that you used when you set it up in Outlook 2013 and that you use when you log into it from a computer browser, any Calendar entries that have been synced from Outlook
    2013 to the online 365 calendar will be synced to the phone.

Julie fka profjulie, Feb 4, 2016
  3. windows 10 and outlook calendar not in sync

Hi Jeff,

Kindly reply: By "Outlook Calendar" do you mean
    Office Outlook
    ?

If yes, then Windows 10 Calendar app and Outlook Calendar are two applications that syncs with the email account's calendar. You cannot sync Windows 10 Calendar App with Outlook Calendar but
    you can sync the email account's calendar to Outlook Calendar, therefore, I suggest you to make the entries in the calendar while accessing your email account through the web browser and it will automatically sync to both your Mail clients or you will have
    to manually add the entries to in Outlook calendar and Windows 10 Calendar app, if there are no settings to enable sync with Outlook Calendar to the server.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 4, 2016
Thema:

Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

1. Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App - Similar Threads - Online Outlook Calendar

2. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  3. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  4. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  5. Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar

Sync Calendar app with yahoo calendar: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 for the second time, had to upgrade computer when display was no longer supported. First time around I got this to work, but now I have the mail app working fine, but the calendar app does not sync. I have tried deleting my yahoo...
  6. Syncing calendar apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing calendar apps: Is it possible to sync calendar apps? For instance, on my phone, I have a family calendar app and I have it set up to sync to my regular phone/Google calendar. Is there a way to do this on my laptop as well?...
  7. Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar

Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar: Hi All, does anyone have a tool or a solution to effectively sync between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar, in both directions? Thanks, Mark 145239
  8. Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar: Hi All, does anyone have a tool or a solution to effectively sync between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar, in both directions? Thanks, Mark 145239
  9. Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar

Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar: How do I sync the Calendar app calendar with my Office 365 Outlook? I have checked all sync settings and everything should work, but it doesn't. I'm running Windows 10 1809 on my computer. When I go to Calendar in Outlook, the rotating dot circle keeps running and doesn't...
  10. A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?: Hi! My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot