Windows 10: Online Videos Won't Run In Edge

Discus and support Online Videos Won't Run In Edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi - Online videos won't run in Microsoft Edge (Windows 10). I've checked other answers to similar questions and tried recommended solutions, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuanneSmulsky, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Online Videos Won't Run In Edge

Hi - Online videos won't run in Microsoft Edge (Windows 10). I've checked other answers to similar questions and tried recommended solutions, but nothing's worked.

:)

LuanneSmulsky, Jul 10, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Online Videos Won't Run In Edge

Video Lag

Hi John,

The latency in playing videos might have been caused by network interruption, or an incompatible graphics driver. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• Does the issue happens when playing videos online or you have experienced the latency when playing videos that are saved on your drive too?
    • Which browser are you using?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your system settings prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any network issues?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and
    Internet Explorer
    to check if the issue persists. If the issue happens in Internet Explorer, please use this article as your reference:

Videos won’t play in Internet Explorer

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Online Videos Won't Run In Edge

1. Online Videos Won't Run In Edge - Similar Threads - Online Videos Won't

2. Online Video Playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Online Video Playback: I have to restart my computer everyday for online video to play. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know how to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-video-playback/3d4c491c-b255-45f9-bee0-d816fc81d76d
  3. Edge won't play CBS.com videos

in Browsers and Email
    Edge won't play CBS.com videos: Have uBlock Origin installed on Brave, Opera and Edge. They all play CBS videos except for Edge. In fact, commercials pop up in Edge but never shows videos. - - - - - Windows 10 Pro 170676
  4. streaming online videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    streaming online videos: still unable to successfully stream any on line videos after all the Windows updates...suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-online-videos/67f2f550-45bf-4538-bf3b-b540b6c4145e
  5. online videos

online videos: I am unable to play online videos. What can I do to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-videos/c6a679aa-d742-4ea6-9283-3056414c5367
  6. watching videos online

watching videos online: Trying to watch videos online and the view is huge. Cannot watch in normal view https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watching-videos-online/4a64d85e-495d-4379-a778-f2791b689de2
  7. Video won't play on my Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video won't play on my Microsoft Edge: Videos (on YouTube, Factbook, etc) play fine on my Google account but freeze, flash or go black when I try to play them on Edge. I've checked to make sure my adobe player is on in advanced settings. Anyone have the same problem? This only started happening in the past few...
  8. Online Video Distortion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Online Video Distortion: I am on Windows 10. It is not an upgrade but an HP integrated system I bought fully loaded. For the past month I have intermittent distortion of online video being stretched out of proportion. The subjects or objects in any frame are "magnified" so large that just a persons...
  9. Videos Won't Play on Windows Edge

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Videos Won't Play on Windows Edge: Several months ago, my laptop stopped playing videos, whether they be YouTube, or even news videos. Only does this using MS Edge.. Chrome plays them fine. Saw a similar issue, and it said to solve change Rendering to Software rather than GPU Rendering. I changed it, restarted...
  10. Trouble running online videos/Executing games

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble running online videos/Executing games: For about 12 hours now my laptop has been unable to run any videos from online sources. I arrived last night from a flight to try and run a youtube video, only to have it not load and ask me to reboot my device. I did, and tried again, only to have no videos load from any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does edge need drivers to run videos

2. edge wont run videos