Windows 10: only 1 year active win 10 ... rumors or truth?

Discus and support only 1 year active win 10 ... rumors or truth? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello I heard the windows 7 users get only 1 year free active win 10 is that true ? I heard from more than 1 person that's why I m suspicious I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by syrioust, Jul 31, 2015.

1. syrioust Win User

only 1 year active win 10 ... rumors or truth?

hello
    I heard the windows 7 users get only 1 year free active win 10 is that true ?
    I heard from more than 1 person that's why I m suspicious
    I have windows 7 sp1 64bit home basic do I get activation for life or 1 year?
    I already googled this but no clear answer

thanks

:)

syrioust, Jul 31, 2015

2. When the year of Windows 10 actualization ends, can I get back to my old Win 8.1?

Windows is offering a reservation of the new actualization (Win 10) that will be available in 29th July. But this actualization will be active during only 1 year, because of that I wonder if when this year of Win 10 ends, can I return to my old version?

Natalia Avendaño Sánchez, Jul 31, 2015
  3. davedio Win User
    Windows 10 activation Error code: 0xC004C003

I have just talked to Cherry L. from Microsoft and she has stated to me that you will receive the following error if you do a clean install of Win. 10 Error code: 0xC004C003, this is because the activation
    is only for upgrade, and only for 1 year, after the one year if you want to continue to use Win 10, you will have to pay for it, the win 10 upgrade is actually just a free 1 year trial period. I have the complete conversation from Microsoft for anyone who
    would like to see it

davedio, Jul 31, 2015
  4. labeeman Win User

You get Activation for life of the device NOT one year.

labeeman, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Hi Syrioust!
    1.No. The Licence is unlimited for Maschine Lifetime.
    2.Not true.
    3.For Maschine Lifetime.

Greetz

Cluster Head, Jul 31, 2015
  6. syrioust Win User
    I wish google has clear answer like this
    thank you Sir

thanks for clear answer also

syrioust, Jul 31, 2015
  7. labeeman Win User
    This was said at M$ build conference by the boss himself. Thanks.

labeeman, Jul 31, 2015
  8. only 1 year active win 10 ... rumors or truth?

You sound like someone whose first language is not English, so please let me try to clarify this for you. There is a difference between initially activating Windows 10 on your PC (or PCs) and re-activating it. You have until July 29, 2016 to initially activate your upgrade to Windows 10, but if some part of the PC (a hard drive, for instance) has to be replaced and you have to reload from your original factory files, you can then re-activate your copy of Windows 10, even if it is after July 29, 2016.

jackkistler, Jul 31, 2015
  9. vgchat Win User
    You're probably confused on what was being said.. People have one year from launch to upgrade to windows 10 from 7 or 8. Otherwise they pay.

vgchat, Jul 31, 2015
  10. syrioust Win User
    hmm this explain why i got confused , thanks all . it was my bad i miss understood in the first place

syrioust, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. only 1 year active win 10 ... rumors or truth? - Similar Threads - active rumors truth

2. Year 10 - 1 week work experience

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Year 10 - 1 week work experience: Dear all,I'm in year 10 and need to have a 1 week work experience between 24 - 28th of June 2024.I was wondering if Microsoft offers one week work experience programme in London for 15 year olds Year 10. I'm taking computer science for GCSE's and would like an insight in to...
  3. Year 10 - 1 week work experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Year 10 - 1 week work experience: Dear all,I'm in year 10 and need to have a 1 week work experience between 24 - 28th of June 2024.I was wondering if Microsoft offers one week work experience programme in London for 15 year olds Year 10. I'm taking computer science for GCSE's and would like an insight in to...
  4. truth social

in Windows 10 Gaming
    truth social: Hi,With windows 11 home I am trying to download the "Truth Social" app.can someone tell me how to do that?Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truth-social/9780dc69-c789-4943-a38b-72753d7511de
  5. truth social

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    truth social: Hi,With windows 11 home I am trying to download the "Truth Social" app.can someone tell me how to do that?Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/truth-social/9780dc69-c789-4943-a38b-72753d7511de
  6. Telling Everyone truth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Telling Everyone truth: I wanted to make this public so I can help. If you notice every solution is nearly same from MS. They control you and there is nothing you can do. Thats where they are wrong. They force you to login, force you to update, force you to have Office license.TAKE YOUR POWER BACK I...
  7. Win 10 only boots 1/3 of the time !

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 only boots 1/3 of the time !: Win10 Pro - Version 2004 (updated only a few days ago but the problem I describe started before the update) hello for a couple of weeks, about one third of the time win 10 does not boot on my PC which opens on the page to access the BIOS settings (does this page have a name...
  8. Win 10 DVD Drive only runs 1 time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 DVD Drive only runs 1 time: Hi, I have an unusual problem in that Win10 only sees a DVD/CD one time. Example: Trying to install Flight Sim X which has 2 discs. The first one installs correctly but when I install the 2nd disc it doesn't show up in file explorer or This PC. When I open the device manager...
  9. Rumor pegs Windows 9 release for next year, Windows 10 as a Cloud OS.

in Windows 10 News
    Rumor pegs Windows 9 release for next year, Windows 10 as a Cloud OS.: Steve Ballmer is stepping down in 12 months or less, so it’s time for the wild Microsoft-related speculation to begin! There’s already been talk on a Russian message board about the company’s plans for Windows 9 and even Windows 10. A user calling himself WZOR had a few...
  10. Windows 9 Preview to Launch This Year, New Activation System in the Works – Rumor

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Preview to Launch This Year, New Activation System in the Works – Rumor: Windows 9 is work in progress at Microsoft and new rumors coming via Russian leaker WZor reveal some pretty interesting tidbits about this fresh version of the operating system. In a post published on Russian-language forum Ru-Board, WZor says that Microsoft is very likely...