Windows 10: Only from control panel Updates of desktop can install/upgrade w10pro.

Discus and support Only from control panel Updates of desktop can install/upgrade w10pro. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am ready UPGRADE from 81pro but when press OK continue(reserve window),... after a while window disappears and license agreement never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lse123, Aug 14, 2015.

1. lse123 Win User

Only from control panel Updates of desktop can install/upgrade w10pro.

I am ready UPGRADE from 81pro but when press OK continue(reserve window),... after a while window disappears and license agreement never appears...well?
    From Updates on Desktop i have choice install... proceed from updates or await reserve window reappear?
    Only from control panel Updates of desktop can install/upgrade w10pro...?

:)

lse123, Aug 14, 2015

2. From Updates i have choice install... proceed from updates or await reserve window reappear?

I am ready UPGRADE but when press OK continue(in reserve window),... after a while window disappears and license agreement never appears...well?

From Updates on Desktop i have choice install... proceed from updates or await reserve window reappear?

Only from control panel Updates of desktop can install w10pro...?

Please reply ASAP...

Lse123polis, Aug 14, 2015
  3. From Updates on Desktop i have choice install... proceed from update desktop?

From Updates i have choice install... proceed from updates or await reserve window reappear?

I am ready UPGRADE but when press OK continue(in reserve update after downloaded),... after a while window disappears and license agreement never appears...well?

Only from control panel Updates of desktop can install w10pro...?

Lse123polis, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Only from control panel Updates of desktop can install/upgrade w10pro.

1. Only from control panel Updates of desktop can install/upgrade w10pro. - Similar Threads - control panel Updates

2. Fresh install of W10Pro wouldn't upgrade - Found a fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install of W10Pro wouldn't upgrade - Found a fix: Ok, so first mistake was not using an up to date USB image to create the machine. This being a Lenovo M900 Tiny that was being re-purposed for a new setup. I had a Win10Pro x64 installer setup on a USB stick and figured, ah, what the heck, let's just use that. Not the right...
  3. Fresh install of W10Pro wouldn't upgrade - Found a fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install of W10Pro wouldn't upgrade - Found a fix: Ok, so first mistake was not using an up to date USB image to create the machine. This being a Lenovo M900 Tiny that was being re-purposed for a new setup. I had a Win10Pro x64 installer setup on a USB stick and figured, ah, what the heck, let's just use that. Not the right...
  4. Fresh install of W10Pro wouldn't upgrade - Found a fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel //...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel //...: Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel // Window 11 HomeWhen I click to view install updates --> Setting / Windows Update --> not show list...
  6. Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel //...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel //...: Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel // Window 11 HomeWhen I click to view install updates --> Setting / Windows Update --> not show list...
  7. kb5000736 Update only on Control Panel

kb5000736 Update only on Control Panel: Hello, there is this update called "Feature update to Windows 10 21H1 via Enablement Package" kb5000736 that is only visible in Control Panel>Installed updates, but not in the "Updates history" in Settings-Windows UpdateSorry if english names are not fully correct, but my OS...
  8. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics empty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hkeycurrentusercontrol-paneldesktopwindowmetrics/92107db4-6799-47ec-9bae-ee0cbb9a9a81
  9. desktop control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop control panel: I always liked the Control Panel on the desktop. With windows 10 we are denied that privilege. I found an easy way of putting it back where windows 7 had it. Go to the task bar and click on the ">>" Then look for control panel . Click on it and then click on do you want the...
  10. Installed updates are missing in Control Panel section of Installed updates

Installed updates are missing in Control Panel section of Installed updates: Hi, I would like to uninstall certain updates for the month of March but it seems impossible hence I need your advice.I can see the updates in update history with dates and everything.When I hit uninstall updates, these updates are nowhere to be seen,save for only the latest...