Windows 10: Oops! Internet Explorer could not find (in all web explorers)

Discus and support Oops! Internet Explorer could not find (in all web explorers) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi. Many of web addresses are not accessible in new pc from ie, edge, google chrome and firefox, for example قائمة منتجات فورايفرليفينج الطبيعية -... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mailaty, Oct 17, 2016.

1. mailaty Win User

Oops! Internet Explorer could not find (in all web explorers)

mailaty, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 17, 2016
  3. thjakits Win User
    Oops! Internet Explorer could not find ......

I get Oops! Internet Explorer could not find ..... with one specific website.

This specific websitye is accessed easily by everyone eles it seems (School of my kids with a infoboard about the kids....)

I get this on both my Laptop(Vista) and home PC (XP home) boty on the same internet connection.

ISP provider says everything checks out hust fine!

Any solutions?

Regards,

thjakits, Oct 17, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Could be some local restriction by provider or even government, I just tried with Edge, IE, Firefox and Vivaldi and it opened everywhere. Not that I understood anything but it opens.

CountMike, Oct 18, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Use a translator:

Oops! Internet Explorer could not find (in all web explorers) [​IMG]

It opened for me in Edge, could be as the Count said.

Cliff S, Oct 18, 2016
  6. mailaty Win User
    Thank to all.I believe issue is on my pc because I can open same webpage with no problem from mobile on same wifi network.

mailaty, Oct 18, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    You could try flushing your DNS
    Code: ipconfig /flushdns pause[/quote]

Cliff S, Oct 18, 2016
  8. mailaty Win User

I tried this with no luck.
    Thanks.

[/quote]

mailaty, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Oops! Internet Explorer could not find (in all web explorers) - Similar Threads - Oops Internet Explorer

2. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer: What happen if I disable Internet explorer? Is my game and apps will have bad problem after I disable Internet explorer? I don't use Internet explorer. It is connected with Edge. I have chrome as my default browser....
  3. Explorer File Not internet explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer File Not internet explorer: As I am having problems with the preview pane and have had replies but nothing has worked -- May I ask if File Explorer can be removed and then restored.Please see my preview query Preview pane stopped working. and my name is Terence Cotton....
  4. Explorer File Not internet explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer File Not internet explorer: As I am having problems with the preview pane and have had replies but nothing has worked -- May I ask if File Explorer can be removed and then restored.Please see my preview query Preview pane stopped working. and my name is Terence Cotton....
  5. Explorer File Not internet explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. internet explorer

in Browsers and Email
    internet explorer: Wasn't sure where to put this. Stats: windows 10 pro 64 bit I have tried scads of samples of a way to turn off internet explorer. NONE WORK FOR ME! The thing is very annoying. They use terminology and don't give any instructions on how to get to that place. Thanks for any...
  7. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer: How can I remove Internet Explorer from my laptop? Running with Windows 10. John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/9acd11d6-dff9-49f6-bff4-a4096bbf71b9
  8. Replace Edge web browser to internet explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Replace Edge web browser to internet explorer: how do i uninstall Edge web browser and install internet explorer again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replace-edge-web-browser-to-internet-explorer/2e529a22-2ed9-4c11-87f4-e74bd54a486c
  9. internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet explorer: where do I find proxy settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer/73320b02-7e2d-4eb4-b8a8-acca1b5571dd
  10. Oops! Internet Explorer could not find (in all web explorers)

in Browsers and Email
    Oops! Internet Explorer could not find (in all web explorers): Hi. Many of web addresses are not accessible in new pc from ie, edge, google chrome and firefox, for example eastaqar.com and much others. On my mobile, on same wifi network it is accessible with no problem. Please check attached screenshot. Please help. Thanks...