Windows 10: Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account.

Discus and support Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 64 bit and recently I'm aware that my taskbar and start menu doesn't work and I tired creating a new local... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Mual, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Mual Win User

Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account.

Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 64 bit and recently I'm aware that my taskbar and start menu doesn't work and I tired creating a new local account and it solve my problems. But now I have another question to ask about this, first I cannot sign into my Microsoft account at the Settings > Accounts. After typing in my email and password, Windows ask for old password and so I provided the password yet it says "Oops something went wrong. Whatever happened it was probably our fault."

Although creating an account does fix it , I was wondering since I created an account, I need to copy all my stuff like my desktop icons and so on to another account right? All these files wont be sync correct? So data like "AppData" , Itunes Music and so on will not be at the new account if I didn't transfer them to another account?

Is there any way to transfer all data to another account or is there any fixes for the taskbar and start menu?
    I tried DISM and sfc /scannow , everything is not working, it has error saying iIndows Resource Protection c could not perform the requested operation.

Thanks in advance.

:)

2. 'Mike P Win User
    'Mike P, Jan 31, 2016
  3. Oops something went wrong - microsoft account

Hi there

I need to upgrade my windows 10 insider build (10547) as it expires in a few days. In order to upgrade it I need to log in with my microsoft account. However, when I try to do that I get the following message:

"Oops something went wrong. Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again."

What I did so far

- entered my correct password, my account works fine on browsers

- I tried Microsoft account troubleshooter - told me that I have to log in with my microsoft account. Thanks.

- created new windows user and tried again - nope

- yes. I restarted the computer. Thanks.

- no, I dont have other Microsoft accounts logged in.

Any ideas/solutions?

Thanks in advance.

enisveysel, Jan 31, 2016
  4. Mual Win User

Decided to format the drive. Problem solve. Thanks.

Mual, Feb 5, 2016
Thema:

1. Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Oops Something went

2. Oops, something went wrong with MS account signing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oops, something went wrong with MS account signing: Hello,One day my PC signed me out from all the MS services including my PC account. When I click sign in I only get something went wrong error. On the browser, on pc, Xbox app, store. I don’t have this issue on my phone but the PC.This person also had the issue and nobody...
  3. Oops, something went wrong with MS account signing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oops, something went wrong with MS account signing: Hello,One day my PC signed me out from all the MS services including my PC account. When I click sign in I only get something went wrong error. On the browser, on pc, Xbox app, store. I don’t have this issue on my phone but the PC.This person also had the issue and nobody...
  4. Verify account... "Oops something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verify account... "Oops something went wrong": I keep getting a message saying there's something wrong with my account.It says I need to verify my identity by signing into my account......thenIs this just spam to get me to buy something at the store?...
  5. "Oops, something went wrong" message when signing into Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Oops, something went wrong" message when signing into Microsoft account.: I just got a new laptop ASUS TUF A15 and almost everything works great. Almost, as it will not let me sign in to my Microsoft account. I have not seen this message before, and therefore do not know what it means. However, after lots of restarts, that one particular feature...
  6. Oops, something went wrong

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Oops, something went wrong: So, I sent my laptop to the manufacturer to get a minor thing fixed, one motherboard later and I am reinstalling everything. When creating the user account it kept on saying "Oops, something went wrong", so I had to make a local account. I keep trying to link it after the...
  7. "Oops, something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Oops, something went wrong": Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again Every time I've tried to sign in to my new laptop windows gives this error. its completely updated. submitted by /u/NikoMcreary [link] [comments]...
  8. "Oops. Something went wrong."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Oops. Something went wrong.": Split from this thread. I HAVE AN OPPS PAGE THAT COMES UP CAN'T DO ANY THING REMOVE PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oops-something-went-wrong/824d398b-2755-4546-9080-79c8289336fd
  9. Microsoft account cannot sign in in on own computer "Oops something went wrong"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account cannot sign in in on own computer "Oops something went wrong": I get a message multiple times per day that there's a problem with my microsoft account and that I need to fix it. I try to log in with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but that account doesn't even exist anymore. Despite its nonexistence I can't delete it from my...
  10. Cannot Sign in with Microsoft Account - "Oops Something went wrong"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Sign in with Microsoft Account - "Oops Something went wrong": Hey there! So I've seen many posts on this kind of topic but none that have had the exact same issue that I'm having or none with solutions that seem to work for me so I'm deciding to post it here. I recently was forced to create a new user account on my Windows 10 PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. opps something went wrong whatever happened it was probably our fault. please try again

2. oops something went wrong microsoft account