Windows 10: Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

Discus and support Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Is there any way to customize what items show up in Timeline? 100703 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by MattMcD488, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

Is there any way to customize what items show up in Timeline?

:)

MattMcD488, Apr 27, 2018
  2. BrentA Win User

WP7.5 PeopleHub not showing posts from FaceBook Timeline

I noticed that today when I posted a status update using the integrated FaceBook part of Windows Phone 7.5 that it did not show up on my timeline. It does show up on my news feed when I look at it on my computer but the post does not show up on my
    timeline. I just switched to the timeline feature the week before Christmas and today was the first time I made a status update using my phone since I have switch to the timeline. It looks to me that post made via Windows Phone 7.5 does not show up on the
    timeline.

BrentA, Apr 27, 2018
  3. nessalpha Win User
    N73

You can use your Lifeblog to recover some txt msgs ,images and videos etc, just update timeline. Open Lifeblog > options > update timeline.. you have to delete some files in Lifeblog regularly to recover some memory, to avoid the msg, "memory full delete
    some data".

nessalpha, Apr 27, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

Hello Matt,

I'm not aware of a way to have exclusions for Timeline. *Sad

Brink, Apr 27, 2018
Thema:

Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

1. Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Open Timeline

2. Opening up a file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening up a file: Okay so I used to always open a file by just clicking anywhere on the icon or the description, but now in windows 10 I have to click on the icon ONLY and not the description now in order to open the file. Since I use double click setting on my mouse when I click on the...
  3. Windows Store won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store won't open: I checked my date&time, reset the cache with wsreset.exe command, executed "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}" in Powershell - still no result. How do I spend my...
  4. Want to disable opening action center gesture

Want to disable opening action center gesture: The title says it all. The reason for this is because I have the taskbar hiding on the right side of the screen and every time I want to swipe right in tablet mode to see the taskbar, it opens the action center instead. Any solutions?...
  5. After reset and cleanup, I can't open settings or almost anything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After reset and cleanup, I can't open settings or almost anything!: I'm panicking since the morning. Last 2 says I had problems with Windows spotlight, and then with lockr screen all together. II tried all different ways to fix it (even posped about it here) but didn't work. Figure'd Id do a reset since it's a new laptop and I don't care if...
  6. THESE ARE GOING AROUND DELETE THEM - DO NOT OPEN OR SEND INFO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    THESE ARE GOING AROUND DELETE THEM - DO NOT OPEN OR SEND INFO: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Mon 12/17/2018, 2:40 AM Microsoft account Due to security reasons, we have limited access to some of your features and you are required to update your information immediately in order to avoid and Interruption to your services....
  7. Multiple error codes when I try to: Delete Folders, Open any program that needs admin...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple error codes when I try to: Delete Folders, Open any program that needs admin...: This is what happens when I try to open disk management (and device manager). I just had reset my computer in order to put windows on my SSD, (was a pain in the ass with the amount of BSOD's and other complications) I had just reset my computer no less than 10 mins ago to...
  8. Windows 10 Pro screen opens everything on far left, settings and monitor are extreme right...

Windows 10 Pro screen opens everything on far left, settings and monitor are extreme right...: New HP computer Compaq Pro 6300 SPF with Windows 10 Pro; Windows 10 Pro screen opens everything on far left, settings and monitor are extreme right and still do not have view of left...
  9. Start page open the Microsoft page

Start page open the Microsoft page: It’s really annoying but I cannot set Google as a start page. Whatever I do ends in with Microsoft page. I changed browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, I.E. but no avail. I tried to set the start page in all browsers to Google but also no avail. I don’t know what else I can do...
  10. Drive D is not opening, not accessible, access denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive D is not opening, not accessible, access denied: I`m not able to open my drive D:\ . When I try, I get message, not accessible, access denied. This error came as a result of removing all sharing privileges to the drive. immediately I finished the process of removing sharing of any file on the drive, I was not able to access...