Windows 10: Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

Discus and support Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Is there any way to customize what items show up in Timeline? 100703 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by MattMcD488, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

Is there any way to customize what items show up in Timeline?

:)

MattMcD488, Apr 27, 2018
  2. BrentA Win User

WP7.5 PeopleHub not showing posts from FaceBook Timeline

I noticed that today when I posted a status update using the integrated FaceBook part of Windows Phone 7.5 that it did not show up on my timeline. It does show up on my news feed when I look at it on my computer but the post does not show up on my
    timeline. I just switched to the timeline feature the week before Christmas and today was the first time I made a status update using my phone since I have switch to the timeline. It looks to me that post made via Windows Phone 7.5 does not show up on the
    timeline.

BrentA, Apr 27, 2018
  3. nessalpha Win User
    N73

You can use your Lifeblog to recover some txt msgs ,images and videos etc, just update timeline. Open Lifeblog > options > update timeline.. you have to delete some files in Lifeblog regularly to recover some memory, to avoid the msg, "memory full delete
    some data".

nessalpha, Apr 27, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

Hello Matt,

I'm not aware of a way to have exclusions for Timeline. *Sad

Brink, Apr 27, 2018
Thema:

Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

1. Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Open Timeline

2. Cannot open outlook on 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open outlook on 365: I lost power, so the computer shut down. On restart, of Outlook 365 it begins loading. I get a pop-up saying "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The operation failed. Now what?...
  3. Cannot open files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open files: I cannot open files because there is no app that should perform the action. How to install this app or create an association in the default apps setting page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-files/68dd7bcc-b8cc-4fb8-a249-e680ef9516b3"
  4. Windows 10 system functions extremely slow and often fail to open

Windows 10 system functions extremely slow and often fail to open: For the last three days my Acer Laptop has experienced issues. I was an early adopter of Windows 10 on this machine and only had a few problems with it in the past which I have been able to resolve with advice from the Community. In short - The search box takes ages to...
  5. my computer can't open store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my computer can't open store: my com cannot open Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cant-open-store/96c6d68c-0026-40d5-bd90-a6ceaa1549be"
  6. Windows 10 Home 1809 - command and powershell windows do not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home 1809 - command and powershell windows do not open: Oldish PC recently updated to 1809 via a downloaded iso. Windows is activated and fully updated. I can open a command windows from taks manager - File - run new task - cmd.exe; However the procedure of cortana search - cmd - run as admin does not generate a window or...
  7. windows store not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store not opening: when i try to open any app made by microsoft it just stays there for a few seconds and then closes i have no idea what this happens but i paid my money for my games so i want to play them eksde thank you -alex...
  8. Some applications won't open after I left my laptop on all night

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some applications won't open after I left my laptop on all night: I had to leave my laptop on all night (whilst it was charging) because I was using a website on which you can't save things unless you pay for a membership, which I didn't want to do. So I could continue the next day, I left my laptop on all night. This morning I logged onto...
  9. Programs can't open windows but consume resources in Task Manager.

Programs can't open windows but consume resources in Task Manager.: Hello! Recently I've been running into issues where certain programs can consume resources in the background, but can't actually open windows or function as they should. If I click on one of these programs' icons, the little blue wheel appears on the cursor for a moment, then...
  10. How To open Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To open Timeline: I was curious enough to think there might be and there is, indeed (no surprise, really), a K/B shortcut to Timeline. It is Win+Tab. Maybe, y'all, already, know about this LOL Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...