Windows 10: Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

Discus and support Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Is there any way to customize what items show up in Timeline? 100703 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by MattMcD488, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

Is there any way to customize what items show up in Timeline?

:)

MattMcD488, Apr 27, 2018
  2. BrentA Win User

WP7.5 PeopleHub not showing posts from FaceBook Timeline

I noticed that today when I posted a status update using the integrated FaceBook part of Windows Phone 7.5 that it did not show up on my timeline. It does show up on my news feed when I look at it on my computer but the post does not show up on my
    timeline. I just switched to the timeline feature the week before Christmas and today was the first time I made a status update using my phone since I have switch to the timeline. It looks to me that post made via Windows Phone 7.5 does not show up on the
    timeline.

BrentA, Apr 27, 2018
  3. nessalpha Win User
    N73

You can use your Lifeblog to recover some txt msgs ,images and videos etc, just update timeline. Open Lifeblog > options > update timeline.. you have to delete some files in Lifeblog regularly to recover some memory, to avoid the msg, "memory full delete
    some data".

nessalpha, Apr 27, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

Hello Matt,

I'm not aware of a way to have exclusions for Timeline. *Sad

Brink, Apr 27, 2018
Thema:

Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10

1. Open and Use Timeline in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Open Timeline

2. Items on desktop will not open on left click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Items on desktop will not open on left click: Items on desktop will not open on left click, must right click and select OPEN. Same probl;em on multiple PCs, began all at once on all PCs. Same problems on Windows Live Mail --- clicking on an email will not open it. Also on other apps, for example, trying to open a file...
  3. Can't open settings.

Can't open settings.: Hi, I'm using windows 10 for about 5 months now. first, there were no issues whatsoever but now suddenly I can't launch the setting or the "add or remove programs" app. maybe there are other things I can't, however, I didn't notice anything yet. please let me know if...
  4. Unable to open Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to open Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013: Unable to open Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 Error : Licensing error 0xC004D301 I have Windows 10 Operating System with v1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-microsoft-streets-trips-2013/955b18ec-5a46-4450-af04-1f8d72807224
  5. Right click on desktop to open new file takes lot of time .Google chrome stiops opening any...

Right click on desktop to open new file takes lot of time .Google chrome stiops opening any...: When I press right click on mouse on desktop the pop up window opens instantly but clicking NEW for file takes lot of time to open. secondly google chrome stopes starting new browser once all browsers are closed .This is also random and sudden. both problems are almost...
  6. Outlook wont' open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook wont' open: Hi there, I have a brand new computer that won't allow my outlook to open - I work off various email accounts and it would allow me to open and capture the details, but now it gives me the attached error messages. There are no other windows open and no other programs...
  7. Post May 20, 2019 Update, "Start" from taskbar won't open

Post May 20, 2019 Update, "Start" from taskbar won't open: Running Win 10 Version 1809, after last update initial symptoms for a day was the start menu being resized. It would not display any tiles until I resized the window. Now it will not open at all. The peculiar thing is, I have three profiles on this machine for specific...
  8. Task View / Timeline is enabled but won't show recently opened files

Task View / Timeline is enabled but won't show recently opened files: Hi, Task View / Timeline is enabled. It shows me my recent MS Edge history. But it won't show me the files I have recently opened. How can I get Task View to show me the recently opened files? I also observed that using File Explorer I am ALSO not able to see my...
  9. Timeline opens OneDrive files in web browser, not Office app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Timeline opens OneDrive files in web browser, not Office app: Ever since 1809, the Windows Timeline feature opens all Office documents that I work on in the web browser, instead of the application locally. Word, Excel, PowerPoint docs all try to open in web. Can the path be changed?...
  10. How To open Timeline

How To open Timeline: I was curious enough to think there might be and there is, indeed (no surprise, really), a K/B shortcut to Timeline. It is Win+Tab. Maybe, y'all, already, know about this LOL Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...