Windows 10: Open Compute Project: Microsoft new standard for cloud SSD storage

Discus and support Open Compute Project: Microsoft new standard for cloud SSD storage in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today I’m speaking at the Open Compute Project (OCP) U.S. Summit 2018 in San Jose where we are announcing a next generation specification for solid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Open Compute Project: Microsoft new standard for cloud SSD storage

Source: Microsoft creates industry standards for datacenter hardware storage and security | Blog | Microsoft Azure

:)

Brink, Mar 19, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Free Online Cloud Storage?

Hi Scott,

For cloud storage that has 500 gigabytes of storage space for free is not available, mostly has only 1-5 gig free
    cloud storage. I recommend that you purchase a subscription of our Office 365. It has 1 TB cloud storage space and office applications that are
    also a necessity for different projects which is perfect for your work or educational needs. You can either purchase the
    subscription through Windows Store
    or reach out to our
    Microsoft Store Support
    to know more information.

Let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 19, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Freezes When Optical Drive is Used

IDE ATA/ATAPi Controllers are as follows -

ATA Channel 0

ATA Channel 0

ATA Channel 1

ATA Channel 1

Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller

Standard SATA AHCI Controller

Storage Controllers -

Microsoft Storage Spaces Controllers

I currently have a SSD as my primary storage (OS installed)

A SATA HDD as additional storage

and an External USB 3.0 drive for non-essential media.

ThomasPringle, Mar 19, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

This is pretty cool stuff. Very glad to see that such efforts are underway. Thanks for sharing,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Open Compute Project: Microsoft new standard for cloud SSD storage - Similar Threads - Open Compute Project

2. New computer storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New computer storage: I bought a new laptop for gaming a few days ago and when I checked the storage, more than half of it was already used. When I checked to see what was taking up al l of my storage it was the system files. So I compressed my whole drive and it saved a lot of space. But when I...
  3. cloud storage

cloud storage: I have saved my documents onto a cloud from my Android Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. Can I get access to my documents on my Cloud storage using my Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-storage/628faa21-e24b-48c6-b1fc-6cc41c95cc8d
  4. Cloud Storage

Cloud Storage: Recently my computer died, with a considerable amount of data in the cloud! On replacing said computer, I have used backups to get some of the data back. But, the new cloud access (peter/onedrive) is different from the old one (pjesOnedrive (still there)) and my everyday...
  5. Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003: Will my Project Standard 2003 load and work on Windows 10 Pro? I have the Product Key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-project-standard-2003/a317aa8c-5a87-487e-90ad-1a90c15c8546
  6. How is that cloud storage?

How is that cloud storage?: Hello, I need help with the storage of the cloud, some education is good for me. I have heard and read that I can store information through my mail or something similar....
  7. Project Standard 2003

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Project Standard 2003: I own Microsoft Project Standard 2003 (and I do have a product key). Can I load it on Windows 10 with a 64 bit operating system. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-standard-2003/1037c389-1dd7-4b0f-806a-596b615ac906
  8. Cloud storage use

Cloud storage use: Morning all, welcome to the weekend! Curious, do you use cloud storage, the likes of Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive? If so, why do you use a particular one? I would like to use OneDrive. Alas, in the past, using it has seem rather slow (data transfers, along with...
  9. Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud

Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud: Apparently I really messed up somehow. The Microsoft Cloud is no longer uploading the files from my computer’s Cloud. This is the message I get when I try to force it. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it? NOTE: I removed the users name for privacy purposes here… thus...
  10. New cloud storage integration for Office

in Windows 10 News
    New cloud storage integration for Office: We want Office to be the preferred way to work with documents no matter where they’re stored. In November we announced a special partnership with Dropbox to make it easy to access, edit and share Dropbox files from the Office apps. And today, in addition to the existing...