Windows 10: Open image on Paint 3D Appx thru command line

Discus and support Open image on Paint 3D Appx thru command line in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am working on program that would open Paint 3D with a specific image as background. System.Diagnostics.Process paintProcess = new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by takozhang, Jul 26, 2018.

1. takozhang Win User

Open image on Paint 3D Appx thru command line

Hi,

I am working on program that would open Paint 3D with a specific image as background.

System.Diagnostics.Process paintProcess = new System.Diagnostics.Process();
    paintProcess.StartInfo.FileName = "Shell:AppsFolder\\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Microsoft.MSPaint";
    paintProcess.StartInfo.Arguments = imgFiltePath + "\\background.bmp";

It will open the app without the background. If I change from "Shell:AppsFolder\\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Microsoft.MSPaint" to "System.IO.Path.Combine(Environment.SystemDirectory, "mspaint.exe")", it will work on regular mspaint with the background.bmp for me to edit.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Tako

:)

takozhang, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Andre for Directly, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Opening an Image in Paint 3D

We know how to open an image in Paint 3D , that is just by
    right clicking
    on image and selecting "open with" and then selecting the preferred app .

Similarly how to open the same using command prompt??? please comment the code line to open an
    image in Paint 3D using command prompt

Chethan Ravish, Jul 26, 2018
  4. takozhang Win User

Hi,

I am working on program that would open Paint 3D with a specific image as background.

System.Diagnostics.Process paintProcess = new System.Diagnostics.Process();

paintProcess.StartInfo.FileName = "Shell:AppsFolder\\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Microsoft.MSPaint";

paintProcess.StartInfo.Arguments = imgFiltePath + "\\background.bmp";

It will open the app without the background. If I change from "Shell:AppsFolder\\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe!Microsoft.MSPaint" to "System.IO.Path.Combine(Environment.SystemDirectory, "mspaint.exe")", it will work on regular mspaint with the background.bmp
    for me to edit.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Tako

takozhang, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Open image on Paint 3D Appx thru command line - Similar Threads - Open image Paint

2. How to open an image in paint 3d from command line?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open an image in paint 3d from command line?: I have an image, "D:\Misc\1.jpg".I want to open/edit it in paint 3d, which is a windows store app, I think.I want to do that operation from command line. How to do that?I have tried the following with no success.mspaint "D:\Misc\1.jpg" /ForceBootstrapPaint3D ms-paint:...
  3. How to open an image in paint 3d from command line?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open an image in paint 3d from command line?: I have an image, "D:\Misc\1.jpg".I want to open/edit it in paint 3d, which is a windows store app, I think.I want to do that operation from command line. How to do that?I have tried the following with no success.mspaint "D:\Misc\1.jpg" /ForceBootstrapPaint3D ms-paint:...
  4. Paint 3D image

Paint 3D image: Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website? https://bushgum.com/self-led-games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-image/80e8a557-abf3-4cf5-8093-01021dbba277
  5. PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated

PAINT 3D images fuzzy/pixelated: No matter whether I save my images from Paint 3D as .png or .jpg, they get pixelated and fuzzy when I save them. They are going into FAQs for 14,000 clients & have to look good! Here's an example of what I'm struggling with now:...
  6. Image size in Paint 3D

Image size in Paint 3D: Is there a way to see the image size in Paint 3D? Not dimensions, but overall size e.g. 2MB, 800 kb and so on. In Paint, I can see the size on the bottom edge, but I can't find it in Paint 3D. Sometimes I have to resize an image so it's not over a certain size, but I can't do...
  7. Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

Issues with saving images in Paint 3D: I use Paint 3D to save pic after editing and it quit working..I have reset, uninstalled and terminated to re-install to no avail...it wonʻt wrk like it did...how to get back and work correctly ***Original title: Hi, my paint 3d wonʻt work right but it used to work...my...
  8. paint 3d image sizing

paint 3d image sizing: Hi, I've created 2D artwork that i want to print. When i send the tiff file to my printer the file appears to be very small even though i have set the pixel to the right size. The artwork sits very small in a white box....
  9. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...
  10. Cannot save line added under image in Paint 3D

Cannot save line added under image in Paint 3D: I have an existing image and I'm using the line tool to draw a line under it. But whatever I try, I can't get the added line to save. If I click outside the selected box that holds the line, the line disappears. If I use menu/file save, the line disappears. I can't figure out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d command line

2. paint 3d command line parameters