Windows 10: Open program multiple times - advenced

Discus and support Open program multiple times - advenced in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to scan in the same time from two Epson scanners (V800 and V600) from one PC (Windows10). But when you turn on Epson scaner you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeremjasz, Jun 17, 2016.

1. jeremjasz Win User

Open program multiple times - advenced

Hello, I would like to scan in the same time from two Epson scanners (V800 and V600) from one PC (Windows10).
    But when you turn on Epson scaner you can connect only with one scaner in the same time (connection only USB)

How to open multiply Epson Scaner (dedicated program).

Method whith says "open as another user" it's doesnt work;/
    virtual machine it's not the answer becouse of not enough power in my PC.

is any other method to open two times the same program? or instal some how two times?

:)

jeremjasz, Jun 17, 2016
  2. TunaFish1 Win User

Error 0xc0000021a and restart loop

The advenced recovery is not opening, Im afraid I have deleted windows

TunaFish1, Jun 17, 2016
  3. AFTER LAST WINDOWS UPDATE, MY PROGRAM WINDOWS MOVE TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT, 07/05/17

Well, my Propietary program uses a "SUITE" style. So we open multiple windows a a time.

JORGE BKITE, Jun 17, 2016
  4. LMiller7 Win User

Welcome to the forum.

Having multiple instances open can be very problematic for some applications. Many developers deal with the problems by simply not allowing multiple instances. If you somehow managed to force this the results would be unpredictable.

Check in the programs setting to see if there is an option to allow multiple instances. If not I would not recommend trying to force it.

LMiller7, Jun 17, 2016
  5. jeremjasz Win User
    There is no funcion like this;/ but I am still need this program in two different window

jeremjasz, Jun 17, 2016
  6. LMiller7 Win User
    I do not know of any way of doing this and I would strongly urge you not to try. When you try to force applications to work in unsupported ways the results are unpredictable.

LMiller7, Jun 17, 2016
  7. jeremjasz Win User
    so, finnaly i found the answer. Program with sandbox mode

jeremjasz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Open program multiple times - advenced - Similar Threads - Open program multiple

2. Whenever I click on desktop shortcuts too many times it opens the program multiple times is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I click on desktop shortcuts too many times it opens the program multiple times is...: Video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeqVSq7eGyQ&ab_channel=AdrianGoneInsane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-click-on-desktop-shortcuts-too-many/aafc1125-94db-4db8-9a73-e84fa16df32b
  3. Whenever I click on desktop shortcuts too many times it opens the program multiple times is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I click on desktop shortcuts too many times it opens the program multiple times is...: Video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeqVSq7eGyQ&ab_channel=AdrianGoneInsane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-click-on-desktop-shortcuts-too-many/aafc1125-94db-4db8-9a73-e84fa16df32b
  4. One Click Opens/Closes Multiple Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Click Opens/Closes Multiple Programs: Is there any way in Windows to be able to open and/or close multiple programs at once? For instance, I always run 3 programs when I'm working on music, but it would be more convenient if I did not have to close and open them individually each time I use them....
  5. Keyboard entering multiple keys/opening programs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard entering multiple keys/opening programs.: Hi about an hour ago I was playing a game & suddenly I noticed my keys weren't right, more specifically just the row under the number keys "Tab - \". Not sure why it's just that row, I'm pretty sure I have sticky keys disabled. For example whenever I press "Q" my camera...
  6. Multiple Programs not Opening and Update problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Programs not Opening and Update problems: It all started few days ago . My desktop was contiunously refreshing . I saw a video and stopped 2 services from running. Then it stopped refreshing. But was not able to open file explorer . Thought it was due to some update error and tried to update windows after disc...
  7. Word opens multiple times on signing in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word opens multiple times on signing in: Fairly recently, when I logon to my laptop, word opens multiple times. I have not left a document open before shutting down, so puzzled why this is happening. I have looked in startup - it is not listed there....
  8. Open and close programs at the same time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open and close programs at the same time: I want two programs to open and close 2 programs automaticly. Is there a way I can do this and how?? submitted by /u/CaptainKeanu1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr6uqh/open_and_close_programs_at_the_same_time/
  9. Open multiple files at the same time?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open multiple files at the same time?: When I R-Click on a file I can choose the Open With option to choose what program to open the file with but when I select multiple files and R-Click them the Open With option disappears. Why does that happen? Basically I want to open 5 jpeg images in Photoshop but...
  10. Something strange, suddenly a program and menu will open multiple time

in Windows 10 Support
    Something strange, suddenly a program and menu will open multiple time: On my upgrade win 10, sometimes a program will open multiple times. The program will open many times, and the menu\option window will open. a restart or log of seems to fix it. Any ideas or examples of what this is? This happens so rarely that a troubleshoot seems...