Windows 10: Open sourcing the Visual Studio Test platform

Discus and support Open sourcing the Visual Studio Test platform in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yesterday we released our unit test execution infrastructure as an open source project. You’ll also find an open source project with the documentation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Open sourcing the Visual Studio Test platform

Source: Open sourcing the VS Test platform | Brian Harry's blog

:)

Brink, Jan 20, 2017
  2. vdread Win User

Will Platform Builder 7 build Windows Embedded CE 6.0?

Currently running Windows XP with Visual Studio Professional 2005 with platform builder.

Upgrading to Windows 7 and need to now if:

1. Visual Studio Professional 2005 with platform build will work on Windows 7
    2. If I install either Visual Studio Profession 2008 or 2010 and install Platform builder 7, will Platform builder 7 build Windows Embedded CE 6.0?

vdread, Jan 20, 2017
  3. Download for Microsoft visual studio 2013 express edition

According to the following page, you can download it at the following link:

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/older-downloads/

You will need to have an account setup:

To download any product from the following list, click the download button and log in with your Visual Studio Subscription account when prompted. If you don’t have a Visual Studio Subscription, you can create one for free by clicking on “Create a new Microsoft
    account” on the login page.

Visual Studio Community 2013; Visual Studio Professional 2013; Visual Studio Premium 2013; Visual Studio Ultimate 2013

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2013

Team Explorer for Visual Studio 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Shell (Integrated)

Visual Studio 2013 SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Modeling SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Agents

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop

Andre Da Costa, Jan 20, 2017
Thema:

Open sourcing the Visual Studio Test platform

1. Open sourcing the Visual Studio Test platform - Similar Threads - Open sourcing Visual

2. Visual Studio Installer Doesn't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio Installer Doesn't open: When I open the installer, it asks me to give permission for it to run. When I press yes, it does nothing.The installers located in the download folder and when I check Task Manager it doesn't appear there.Is there anything I can do to fix this as other executable files run....
  3. Visual Studio Installer Doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Installer Doesn't open: When I open the installer, it asks me to give permission for it to run. When I press yes, it does nothing.The installers located in the download folder and when I check Task Manager it doesn't appear there.Is there anything I can do to fix this as other executable files run....
  4. Visual Studio Installer Doesn't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is this source of Visual Studio licences legit/legal?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this source of Visual Studio licences legit/legal?: I strongly suspect that the fact that I even have to ask the question means that the answer will be "no" but I thought it worth asking in case.Someone just sent me a link to gamivo.com, where they are offering "Visual Studio Enterprise 2022 MS Products CD Key" for just over...
  6. Is this source of Visual Studio licences legit/legal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this source of Visual Studio licences legit/legal?: I strongly suspect that the fact that I even have to ask the question means that the answer will be "no" but I thought it worth asking in case.Someone just sent me a link to gamivo.com, where they are offering "Visual Studio Enterprise 2022 MS Products CD Key" for just over...
  7. Is this source of Visual Studio licences legit/legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Visual studio community is free , open source or paid software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio community is free , open source or paid software: i downloaded visual studio community as i can't find separate applications for c,cpp and visual studio . i am a computer student. i downloaded it because i thought it was free, open source. [ATTACH] But in visual studio community, this shows like this : [ATTACH] This...
  9. Microsoft integrates Visual Studio with open-source Eclipse IDE

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft integrates Visual Studio with open-source Eclipse IDE: At Microsoft, our developer mission is to deliver experiences that empower any developer, building any application, on any OS. And this mission requires us to be open, flexible, and interoperable: to meet developers and development teams where they are, and provide tools,...
  10. Microsoft to open source core Xamarin technologies in Visual Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to open source core Xamarin technologies in Visual Studio: Microsoft is open sourcing the Xamarin software development kit, and is making Xamarin Studio for OSX available for no additional cost for Visual Studio Enterprise users. Microsoft is planning to open source the Xamarin software development kit, runtime, libraries and...