Windows 10: Open Translators to Things: Open Approach for Accessing Similar Things

Discus and support Open Translators to Things: Open Approach for Accessing Similar Things in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; To help application developers more easily interact with the “Things” (e.g. light bulbs) around them, I am delighted today to introduce an alpha... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Open Translators to Things: Open Approach for Accessing Similar Things

Source: Open Translators to Things: An Open Approach for Accessing Similar Things | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Apr 4, 2016
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 4, 2016
  3. Things open with notepad

II've had w-10 for 2 days now.

When I first logged on to w-10 I clicked on open with notepad.

Now when I click on an icon on the desktop it opens with just text.

I need to change that.I don't know how to go back there and click on to

something else.Maybe it would be browser,not sure.

normaneystad, Apr 4, 2016
Thema:

Open Translators to Things: Open Approach for Accessing Similar Things

1. Open Translators to Things: Open Approach for Accessing Similar Things - Similar Threads - Open Translators Things

2. six key opening up snipping thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    six key opening up snipping thing: every time i press the 6 key it opens a shortcut to a snipping thing and also ends up typing 657 any help would be nice i cant do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/six-key-opening-up-snipping-thing/2e848ad4-652b-4ec3-b4f4-6ffcb2a4cc2b
  3. Things not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Things not opening: So whenever i try to open up a game the game would open into a black screen, shortly after opening the game it crashes so i tried to open up my device manger and that would open then crash as well. when the applications crash there is no troubleshooting screen that pops up....
  4. Many important things not opening!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Many important things not opening!: Hello! Today I was watching some YouTube videos on how to make my laptop faster and I tried many things to make it faster. After those steps I wanted to open the task manager but it wouldn't open. Then I tried opening it by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and it still didn't...
  5. Open files with thing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open files with thing: So I was trying to make my own link cursor by opening one of the cursors in paint.net. Then I hadn't realised that I accidentally left the box ticked that said "Always use this app to open .cur files" So because of this, now all the files are "paint" files After paint.net...
  6. Computer Opening Things When Typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Opening Things When Typing: So what happens is the sometimes my computer does weird things like when i try to type it opens apps and the only way to fix it is to restart the computer and this gets really annoying since today it happened to me about 4 times. Any help would be appreciated...
  7. Things opening on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Things opening on its own: Hi Guys! I am very disturbed by a strange problem which has started just a few days back. The things on my display are opening on it's own and it doesn't stop after one instance. I have disabled the touchpad and there's no external mouse connected. But still things on the...
  8. Edge is default but things open in IE

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is default but things open in IE: Hi. I'm using W10 and have Edge as the default browser (I also use Chrome and Firefox). Some programs are automatically opening in Internet Explorer such as when I open Google+ photos or when software updates and shows what has changed on its website. Any ideas how to change...
  9. Preventing reset to factory settings and similar things

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Preventing reset to factory settings and similar things: Hello, i have a desktop lenovo running windows 10. Ive set a uefi/bios password on there (not clear on the difference) my hope is to prevent resets to factory settings. The end goal being to maintain the integrity of the admin account on the computer. However, it doesnt...
  10. The Font Thing - similar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Font Thing - similar?: For a decade or two on my XP PC (and maybe earlier) the program The Font Thing frequently proved very handy. But it was apparently 16-bit and sadly I can't run it on my Win 10 Pro PC. Anyone able to recommend a similar 32 or 64 bit tool they've found useful please?...