Windows 10: Open URL from Desktop Shortcut in Fullscreen for Microsoft Edge ?

Discus and support Open URL from Desktop Shortcut in Fullscreen for Microsoft Edge ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; ....... I would like to add a Microsoft Edge desktop shortcut to an url and open in fullscreen (not just maximized). Can someone please tell me how... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tommygun, Jun 26, 2017.

1. tommygun Win User

Open URL from Desktop Shortcut in Fullscreen for Microsoft Edge ?

....... I would like to add a Microsoft Edge desktop shortcut to an url and open in fullscreen (not just maximized).

Can someone please tell me how to configure the shortcut ...?...

:)

tommygun, Jun 26, 2017
  2. wallace99 Win User

Windows 10: is it possible to set up shortcuts on desktop which automatically open in IE rather than Microsoft Edge

Any shortcuts on my desktop which are links to webpages all open in Microsoft Edge even though they opened in IE prior to the installation.

Normally this is not a problem as I like Microsoft Edge but there are a few websites where I really need IE because of the fullscreen I can get using control and PF11. By fullscreen I mean the webpage filling the window so that no longer see tabs bar, URL
    bar, favorites bar or taskbar

So far I have found no way of getting any shortcuts on desktop or Start menu to open in IE. I realise that I can get the required result by opening IE then entering the URL info but I am looking for a shortcut

Any suggestions?

wallace99, Jun 26, 2017
  3. Create a Shortcut for Microsoft Edge

I would like to create a desktop shortcut of Microsoft edge, but the file location is not specified. I found the location anyways but it won't actually open edge. It's as if you can't open edge unless it's from the taskbar or start. Is this so or can I
    make a shortcut for Edge?

Awesome1pc2, Jun 26, 2017
  4. tommygun Win User

....... no one ..???..

tommygun, Jun 27, 2017
Thema:

1. Open URL from Desktop Shortcut in Fullscreen for Microsoft Edge ? - Similar Threads - Open URL Desktop

2. Desktop URL Shortcuts Open as separate window ..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop URL Shortcuts Open as separate window ..: I prefer some of my desktop short cuts for browser URLs to open as separate windows to provide more of seperate APP feel vs a new browser TAB. I'm using Google Chrome Version 111.0.5563.147 Official Build 64-bit to accomplish that , creating short cuts and checking the box to...
  3. Desktop URL Shortcuts Open as separate window ..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop URL Shortcuts Open as separate window ..: I prefer some of my desktop short cuts for browser URLs to open as separate windows to provide more of seperate APP feel vs a new browser TAB. I'm using Google Chrome Version 111.0.5563.147 Official Build 64-bit to accomplish that , creating short cuts and checking the box to...
  4. Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop: I logged into my personal computer today to find a brand-new Microsoft Edge shortcut added to the desktop. I am the only one with access to this computer, and have not left it unlocked when I was not using it.I have, in the past, gone through a lot of effort to remove Edge,...
  5. Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop

Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop: I logged into my personal computer today to find a brand-new Microsoft Edge shortcut added to the desktop. I am the only one with access to this computer, and have not left it unlocked when I was not using it.I have, in the past, gone through a lot of effort to remove Edge,...
  6. Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. URL shortcut - open with

in Browsers and Email
    URL shortcut - open with: You can make shortcuts for programs, but a special thing is to make shortcuts to web URL's The thing is, if you right click on these, there's no open to open this URL with this or that browser. I would prefer that you have that option for each separate URL shortcut, but then...
  8. URL shortcut - open with

URL shortcut - open with: You can make shortcuts for programs, but a special thing is to make shortcuts to web URL's The thing is, if you right click on these, there's no open to open this URL with this or that browser. I would prefer that you have that option for each separate URL shortcut, but then...
  9. Deleting Microsoft Edge Shortcut from Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting Microsoft Edge Shortcut from Desktop: Hello, This may seem like a stupid question but I was going to delete the Microsoft edge shortcut from my Windows 10 desktop and wanted to make sure I wasn't deleting the actual application. I remember when I was a kid I was cleaning my desktop and deleted what I thought...
  10. EDGE opens a URL and then redirects to a different URL

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE opens a URL and then redirects to a different URL: When I put in Anadarko High School Class Of 1959, Anadarko, OK the page opens for a second and then is redirected to Welcome. This does not happen in Firefox, it opens the anadarko59 site and stays there. As far as I know, the anadarko59 URL is the only one this happens to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to set url shortcut to open full screen

2. edge open desktop shortcut fullscreen

3. microsodt steam url full screen

4. open edge shortcut in full screen,
  5. edge shortcut to open in fullscreen,
  6. url shortcut to open fullscreen edge,
  7. microsoft edge shortcut open full screen,
  8. open edge full screen shortcut,
  9. url shortcut loosing url info,
  10. edge shortcut on desktop wont open,
  11. url shortcut open with edge full screen,