Windows 10: Open zPC settings in Windows 10

Discus and support Open zPC settings in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Open zPC settings in Windows 10 How to Open zPC settings in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Tony K, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Tony K Win User

Open zPC settings in Windows 10

How to: Open zPC settings in Windows 10

How to Open zPC settings in Windows 10

Open zPC settings in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 9926 released on January 23rd 2015.

Settings is now a separate app.

Information Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9860 includes a new zPC settings app. It includes many more settings for System, Devices, Network and Wi-Fi, Personalization, Accounts, Time and language, Ease of Access, Privacy, and Update and recovery. Some settings are still pending and deprecated, so they are not yet working or available.

Is zPC settings the beginning of the end of the traditional Control Panel, or just a new more feature rich PC settings work-in-progress? We shall find out in newer build releases.

This tutorial will show you how to open zPC settings in Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9860.

CONTENTS:

EXAMPLE: zPC settings

OPTION ONE [/i] To Open zPC settings from Start Menu

Note You should use this option if you use the Start menu instead of the Start screen.

1. Open the Start menu, and click/tap on All Apps. (see screenshot below)

2. Scroll down, and click/tap on zPC settings. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To Open zPC settings from Start Screen

Note You should use this option if you use the Start screen instead of the Start menu.

1. Open the Start screen, and click/tap on the down arrow at the bottom left corner. (see screenshot below)

2. Click/tap on zPC settings on the Apps screen. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Tony K, Nov 1, 2014
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Cannot open settings in windows 10

Hi,

It seems that you have tried some of the basic steps already. Since it still doesn't work, we suggest trying the 4th and 5th steps given by
    Meliton Dec from this thread.

We also suggest checking out this link
    and choosing the steps for the scenario that best fits your situation.

We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Nov 1, 2014
  3. Settings won't open in Windows 10

Is there a simple solution to this problem?

BarbAnderson1, Nov 1, 2014
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Yeah, I'm hoping it will just be a newer PC settings with more options, and the traditional Control Panel will still be available for those that like it as well.

Brink, Nov 1, 2014
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    No longer valid in build 9926.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Open zPC settings in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Open zPC settings

2. settings not opening windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings not opening windows 10: setting not opening windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-not-opening-windows-10/a3cb2d9f-0e75-41c1-b351-62612da4974d
  3. settings not opening windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    settings not opening windows 10: setting not opening windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-not-opening-windows-10/a3cb2d9f-0e75-41c1-b351-62612da4974d
  4. settings not opening windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Settings not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Settings not opening: i right click on the start menu, then select settings. i get the familiar blue box, but it disappears with no error message.ive trued to go in and use powershell and it doesn't like the command. cant locate it.The command i am using is Get-AppxPackage...
  6. Windows 10 Settings not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Settings not opening: i right click on the start menu, then select settings. i get the familiar blue box, but it disappears with no error message.ive trued to go in and use powershell and it doesn't like the command. cant locate it.The command i am using is Get-AppxPackage...
  7. Windows 10 Settings not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. WINDOWS 10 setting not openning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 setting not openning: My windows 10 settings are not openning. Please help to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-setting-not-openning/354474f5-7d4b-4ddc-9f1b-642cc20aacca
  9. Windows 10 settings will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 settings will not open: Have tried to access settings from the start menu and the notifications button. Goes to open screen comes up the promptly closes. Getting frustrated as want to change some settings. Any ideas? I am a newbie so please be patient....
  10. Open Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Settings in Windows 10: How to: Open Settings in Windows 10 How to Open Settings in Windows 10 Most of the settings you'll want to change in Windows 10 are in Settings. Settings is organized into the separate System, Devices, Phone, Network & Internet, Personalization, Apps, Accounts, Time &...