Windows 10: Opened folder scrolling gremlins.

Discus and support Opened folder scrolling gremlins. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys and gals,if this it the wrong topic area to be posted in,please move to the correct place. Every time i have a folder opened up that has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by portwillyguy, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Opened folder scrolling gremlins.

Hi guys and gals,if this it the wrong topic area to be posted in,please move to the correct place.
    Every time i have a folder opened up that has a scrolling bar to the right side of it,and i have scrolled to the lower part of the folder,after approx 5-10 seconds it will automatically go back to the top of the folder all by itself.So when i am looking at the thumbnails of pics i have,it is very annoying having to always re-scroll back to the bottom of the folder to where i was looking at.Any ideas on how to rid this would be appreciated,thanks in advance.

:)

portwillyguy, Sep 7, 2015

2. Dissapearing vertical scroll bar on IE11

that's not so often the scroll bars disappear or don't function on Edge, which is littered with stupid little gremlins and I wouldn't advise anyone to download this most unfriendly system

johnwilliams_854, Sep 7, 2015
  3. llev Win User
    Double Click in Windows 10

Word would not open in Safe Mode, neither the application itself or an existing Word document.

The Online Repair did not change anything.

Gremlins, anyone?

llev, Sep 7, 2015
Thema:

Opened folder scrolling gremlins.

1. Opened folder scrolling gremlins. - Similar Threads - Opened folder scrolling

2. Folders/Files on the desktop won't open when clicking the mouse scroll button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders/Files on the desktop won't open when clicking the mouse scroll button.: Folders/Files on the desktop won't open when clicking the mouse scroll button. They open when left clicking the left mouse button. Folders NOT on the desktop do open when using the mouse scroll button. I have windows 11 pro 22H2 installed on my machine.I have checked the...
  3. Folders/Files on the desktop won't open when clicking the mouse scroll button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folders/Files on the desktop won't open when clicking the mouse scroll button.: Folders/Files on the desktop won't open when clicking the mouse scroll button. They open when left clicking the left mouse button. Folders NOT on the desktop do open when using the mouse scroll button. I have windows 11 pro 22H2 installed on my machine.I have checked the...
  4. Names of folders when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Names of folders when scrolling: Hello guys i have a question.So i noticed today that when i hold down the scroll and move it it shows names of the folders on the side.I dont think that was there before or am i wrong? Is there a way to remove this? Appologies for the photo,pc was off and i remembered i have...
  5. Names of folders when scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Names of folders when scrolling: Hello guys i have a question.So i noticed today that when i hold down the scroll and move it it shows names of the folders on the side.I dont think that was there before or am i wrong? Is there a way to remove this? Appologies for the photo,pc was off and i remembered i have...
  6. Names of folders when scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cannot Scroll in Folders

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Scroll in Folders: Whenever I open folders through a different app or website, I am unable to scroll through folders with the mouse wheel. I am only able to scroll once I click. I am able to scroll in folders from the folder app, but not when it is opened through another application. I am able...
  8. Canon Image Class D420 infected by Gremlins.

Canon Image Class D420 infected by Gremlins.: Hello. The above machine is connected to my Windows 10 machine via USB 2.0. I have two issues I'm hoping to resolve. First, the machine runs two pieces of paper even though it is only printing on one. This is a new issue in the past 6 months. Second, after the printing...
  9. Gremlins caused headache

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gremlins caused headache: I recently had to change all my emails and phone number due to a deep hacker. I now can't access files and information I need still attached to the files. Anyone to contact to be able to download and send me the files on cloud and such devises. I also am interested in any...
  10. Gremlin in computer

Gremlin in computer: Twice today I’ve found my HP desktop computer unresponsive with the fan whirring furiously. The screen was black and the keyboard was unresponsive. I was able to shut down the computer using the power button. I waited a few minutes and then was able to restart the computer...