Windows 10: Opened folder scrolling gremlins.

Discus and support Opened folder scrolling gremlins. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys and gals,if this it the wrong topic area to be posted in,please move to the correct place. Every time i have a folder opened up that has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by portwillyguy, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Opened folder scrolling gremlins.

Hi guys and gals,if this it the wrong topic area to be posted in,please move to the correct place.
    Every time i have a folder opened up that has a scrolling bar to the right side of it,and i have scrolled to the lower part of the folder,after approx 5-10 seconds it will automatically go back to the top of the folder all by itself.So when i am looking at the thumbnails of pics i have,it is very annoying having to always re-scroll back to the bottom of the folder to where i was looking at.Any ideas on how to rid this would be appreciated,thanks in advance.

:)

portwillyguy, Sep 7, 2015

2. Dissapearing vertical scroll bar on IE11

that's not so often the scroll bars disappear or don't function on Edge, which is littered with stupid little gremlins and I wouldn't advise anyone to download this most unfriendly system

johnwilliams_854, Sep 7, 2015
  3. llev Win User
    Double Click in Windows 10

Word would not open in Safe Mode, neither the application itself or an existing Word document.

The Online Repair did not change anything.

Gremlins, anyone?

llev, Sep 7, 2015
Thema:

Opened folder scrolling gremlins.

1. Opened folder scrolling gremlins. - Similar Threads - Opened folder scrolling

2. Limit the # of open folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Limit the # of open folders?: Does anyone know a way (probably a registry hack) to limit the # of open folders in Windows (navigator)? Kevin 135080
  3. Windows 10 scrolling issue in folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 scrolling issue in folders: We are having an issue that all folders (or properties dialogue boxes) scroll to the bottom, meaning that we cannot select an item at the top of the folder, or amend details at the top of the dialogue box. Internet pages do not automatically scroll. However, the start...
  4. Folders not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders not opening: I recently installed visual studio but whenever i try to open any folder, it's trying to open it in visual studio, how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-not-opening/462be78e-236a-45a0-86bc-8e294489c994"
  5. Folders will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Folders will not open: Sometimes folders on the desktop will not open, none of them. Other files do (Word, PDFs, programs) I think this is a USB issue, perhaps Apple-related. If I try to upload images from my iPhone, and do not first unlock my phone with my passcode, the iPhone will not let me...
  6. Opening folder in "Documents"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening folder in "Documents": I can't access a folder in "Documents" ever since I got a new computer with a Windows update. Can you help me access it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/opening-folder-in-documents/06a648ff-341e-473d-b97e-64fc40102620
  7. Default open with folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default open with folder: Hello, I have screwed up my default open folder with.. it all started by trying to set the default console to powershell, I have been messing around with registry settings but in the end I failed to set it up.. then I went and double clicked a folder to open it and...
  8. My folders are not opening!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    My folders are not opening!!!: Hello! I'm having trouble opening folder within folders. For example, I can open any folder on my desktop but when I try to access any folders within that folder they show me this message; [img] For now, I transfer any folders I need to access out onto my...
  9. Opening folders in can sometimes open multiple windows of folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening folders in can sometimes open multiple windows of folders: This issue has been going on for months on end and an possible solution I've seen has not worked, any help would be appreciated! 93118
  10. Folders not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders not opening: Hi, 3 days ago I was exploring an older hard drive. When I tried to explore the desktop folder of that drive Windows Vista, it wouldn't open. It suggested that i shared the folder so I could explore it or copy files from that folder(which is what I originally wanted to do)....