Windows 10: Opening image attachments

Discus and support Opening image attachments in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, when i open and image from an email, windows 10 opens the pictures folder and then the attachment. This is so annoying, does anyone have a solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Becks, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Becks Win User

Opening image attachments

Hi, when i open and image from an email, windows 10 opens the pictures folder and then the attachment. This is so annoying, does anyone have a solution to this.
    Thanks Becky

:)

Becks, Aug 11, 2015

2. opening an image email attachment on 6280

Trying to get to grips with my new 6280 on t-mobile uk.

I would like to be able to open email attachments that i pick up via pop3 but the only option i can see is to save attachments and then go into gallery to view... any one have any ideas. my only experience of doing this was on a 9500/9300/6680 which did display
    the attachments with the email opened !!

bovril---01, Aug 11, 2015
  3. opening an image email attachment on 6280

s60 and s80 phones both handle email attachments differently. the spec for s40 means that the attachment needs to be downloaded and saved prior to opening...

seraphim---01, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Opening image attachments

1. Opening image attachments - Similar Threads - Opening image attachments

2. Unable to open an attached pdf in the mailapp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open an attached pdf in the mailapp: We have Adobe set as the preferred PDF handler. When using the mailapp, and trying to open an attached PDF, an error window pops up. Heading is Acrobat Reader, message is: "There was an error opening this document. The requested file operation failed because the storage...
  3. Previous opening image?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Previous opening image?: how can you find the previous image displayed on edge opening page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-opening-image/10d3fd73-0813-428e-a350-7ac1921183de
  4. Can not open attached picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not open attached picture: can not open attached jpg pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-attached-picture/d1c2dd8d-616d-4f9f-bdd0-7d61c879c05b
  5. Cannot open images

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open images: I'm running Windows 10. Suddenly, today I am unable to open 99% of my images. I get the message that they are all "write protected." They weren't yesterday. How do I fix this?...
  6. Can't open attached documents to Emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open attached documents to Emails: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows Vista just recently and can no longer open pdf documents attached to emails (AOL). I understand that the problem might be caused by my outlook profile but can't find how to resolve? Regards Robert Barrow...
  7. Outlook will not open a PDF Attachement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook will not open a PDF Attachement: I received mt E ticket via my Hotmail account but Outlook will not open the PDF attachment Air Canada sent via my hotmail account? I guess they are trying to force me to purchase the upgraded version!!!!!...
  8. opening .jpg image

opening .jpg image: unable to open .jpg image in photos. It just says this file type is unsupported. but it will play all the images in a slideshow. it will play other .jpg images no problem. Can anyone tell me how to open the images separately?...
  9. Opening .txt attachments

Opening .txt attachments: I received an attachment in my email that is a .txt and I can not open it. What do I need to do open it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/opening-txt-attachments/f20c1cda-38bf-4607-b7ec-2d179d6cf037
  10. Windows Mail - Embedded Images (Not attachments)

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail - Embedded Images (Not attachments): Hi All When someone sends me a photo but rather than adding using paper-clip icon in whatever mail client they are using, it is getting pasted in to the body of the mail. When received, I can't save or print it - only able to COPY or DELETE if I 'right click' - if I left...