Windows 10: Opening the Windows 10 Store for Developers

Discus and support Opening the Windows 10 Store for Developers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we’re making Windows 10 available to customers in over 190 markets and providing developers the tools they need to submit Universal Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Opening the Windows 10 Store for Developers

Source: Opening the Windows 10 Store for Developers | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 28, 2015

2. windows phone 8.1 developer preview HTC 8X

You should open a developer account, download from the store an app called preview for developers. Open the app and enable preview for developers.

Now go to settings and check for updates.

Daniel Pomerantz, Jul 28, 2015
  3. File system error (-1073545193).

I too have this same issue & I have followed all of the suggestions in this thread & I still can't open the Windows store of other built in Windows 10 apps. Please develop a fix ASAP.

DrewGriffin, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Opening the Windows 10 Store for Developers

1. Opening the Windows 10 Store for Developers - Similar Threads - Opening Store Developers

2. Third-party developer publishes LibreOffice in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Third-party developer publishes LibreOffice in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Microsoft Office has been the reigning champ of office suites. The open-source Office suite called LibreOffice is a worthy alternative to Microsoft Office and it appears that a third-party developer has published the app in the Store for Windows 10. Since its early days,...
  3. Windows 10 store will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 store will not open: Hello everyone, I am new to this site but have read online that it's the best place to come to for help with Windows 10 (which I am not impressed with AT ALL). I purchased a new Dell desktop about 3 months ago that came with Windows 10 and it's really never worked well...
  4. developing windows 10 store apps and windows 8.1 store apps accessibil

in Windows 10 Support
    developing windows 10 store apps and windows 8.1 store apps accessibil: hi. developing a windows store balloon game where you have to pop the balloons, then you get a score, and then other levels. well, had to select developer mode for visual studio 2015 community edition for windows 10, then it loaded up as a windows 8.1, unless windows 10 is...
  5. Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10: How to: Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10 How to Open Microsoft Edge Developer Tools in Windows 10 Browser tooling has come a long way since the days of Internet Explorer! The Microsoft Edge Developer Tools are built with TypeScript, powered by open...
  6. Windows 10 Store Growth Creates New Developer Opportunity in 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Store Growth Creates New Developer Opportunity in 2016: As we welcome 2016, I thought it only fitting to provide an update on our progress since the Windows 10 launch on July 29. As announced yesterday, over 200 million PCs, tablets and phones across the globe are now running Windows 10, the fastest growth trajectory of any...
  7. Creating Developer Opportunity with Windows Store in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Creating Developer Opportunity with Windows Store in 2015: As we all turn our attention to the year ahead I thought I’d take this opportunity to say thank you and share some insight into our plans for building on a very successful 2014. We began the year with a commitment to create opportunities for developers with Windows Store. We...
  8. HoloLens experience showcase opens for developers at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens experience showcase opens for developers at Microsoft Store: The Microsoft HoloLens team is committed to supporting developers, so they can create innovative applications, useful tools and groundbreaking experiences for HoloLens. We are energized by the response we’ve seen to the Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition, recent...
  9. Windows 10 development.

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 development.: Dev Exclusive How Microsoft built, and is still building, Windows 10 Emil Protalinski August 13, 2015 9:20 AM Windows 10 for PCs arrived two weeks ago. Thankfully, we don’t need to wait years to say this will be a Microsoft operating system release like no other. The...
  10. Welcoming Developers to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Welcoming Developers to Windows 10: Today, I had the honor of speaking to thousands of our development partners at the Build conference about our plans to make Windows 10 the most attractive development platform ever. It is always thrilling to see so many developers excited about Microsoft – and this year,...