Windows 10: Opening Windows Holographic to Partners for a New Era of Mixed Reality

Discus and support Opening Windows Holographic to Partners for a New Era of Mixed Reality in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at Computex, I joined Nick Parker and Alex Kipman on stage to celebrate incredible devices from across the Windows ecosystem – from PCs to gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 31, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Opening Windows Holographic to Partners for a New Era of Mixed Reality

Source: Opening Windows Holographic to Partners for a New Era of Mixed Reality | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, May 31, 2016
  2. Jan Del Win User

How to use the new feature"Mixed Reality Prtal"

Hi, Edward.

Updating to Windows 10 Creators Update comes with an updated software and new features. The
    View 3D Preview feature will enable your PC to view 3D objects and models inside of Windows while the
    Mixed Reality Portal lets you place holograms in a Mixed Reality environment such as holographic label, animals and furniture, and objects available on the gallery.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, May 31, 2016
  3. What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

My concern is that I dont want to place move and resize any f****** holograms but Microsoft forces this sh*t on me.

Mark________, May 31, 2016
Thema:

Opening Windows Holographic to Partners for a New Era of Mixed Reality

1. Opening Windows Holographic to Partners for a New Era of Mixed Reality - Similar Threads - Opening Holographic Partners

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. windows mixed reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mixed reality: Nvidia mx150 is supported for windows mixed reality but mx250 isn't why? need help at this.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mixed-reality/b69248fb-657c-4515-9425-2fb71d300996
  5. Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality: When I am playing in the Windows Mixed Reality portal it will just stop displaying in the headset and keep displaying on the PC. 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro with 32GB Ram. NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Video Card. Not sure what to do to fix this. My first thought is a video card with...
  6. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  7. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  8. Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program: Just over a year ago at Build 2016, we welcomed 10 digital and creative agencies to develop mixed reality solutions as part of the HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program. As part of the program, we provided these partners with technical readiness training to extend their...
  9. Computer Aided Design (CAD) enters the era of mixed reality

in Windows 10 News
    Computer Aided Design (CAD) enters the era of mixed reality: Simplygon brings CAD users into the era of mixed reality and expands the extensibility of 3D content I’m excited to share this month’s blog post with you all. In addition to highlighting some of the cool work we are seeing from the mixed reality community, I also have some...
  10. The era of Windows Mixed Reality begins October 17

in Windows 10 News
    The era of Windows Mixed Reality begins October 17: Samsung unveils Windows Mixed Reality headset, AltSpaceVR joins Microsoft, SteamVR catalog coming to Windows Mixed Reality this holiday. Mixed reality will unleash the creativity of every person and every organization on the planet. Our journey has been filled with key...