Windows 10: Opera 30: Stable Under Win Ten / Waiting for the Win Ten Version?

Discus and support Opera 30: Stable Under Win Ten / Waiting for the Win Ten Version? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Running Opera Browser on Win Ten and it's very stable. Unfortunately it's a downgrade version: Version: 30.0.1835.125 - Opera is up to date Update... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MikeMecanic, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Opera 30: Stable Under Win Ten / Waiting for the Win Ten Version?

Running Opera Browser on Win Ten and it's very stable. Unfortunately it's a downgrade version:

Version: 30.0.1835.125 - Opera is up to date Update stream: Stable System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (WoW64)
    Using Browsec, Ad Block, Disconnect, Ghostery and Close and Clean extensions.

:)

MikeMecanic, Jul 24, 2015
  2. ardiejef Win User

sql not opening program or it is visual c

hey thanks I have just posted this on Microsoft TechNet under Microsoft ten it pro win 10 general

ardiejef, Jul 24, 2015
  3. Anyone happy with Windows 10? adjusted to 9.1 and do not want the Win 10 thanks

can not go back to win 8 the big reason

Moved from Internet Explorer

Original title: any one happy with win ten? adjusted to 9.1 and do not want the win ten thanks

dennis vedin, Jul 24, 2015
Thema:

Opera 30: Stable Under Win Ten / Waiting for the Win Ten Version?

1. Opera 30: Stable Under Win Ten / Waiting for the Win Ten Version? - Similar Threads - Opera Stable Under

2. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Ten: can windows ten be transferred to another motherboard if the old motherboard that failed is different. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/8332a453-0dfd-4a35-8fc9-d6f1cdbc2b2a
  3. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten: I have shut down my computer as normal and, when opening again, it appears all my settings, Office and files have disappeared. How can I get back to how it was without actually starting everything again right from the beginning? I just want it back to how it was this morning....
  4. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Ten: When I scan a paper, to email it to my family, I use the PDF icon. When I had Windows 7, the program automatically put a copy of the scanned page in my document folder. When I perform the same task in Windows ten I can't find a copy of the scanned paper anywhere. Does it...
  5. Win Ten Auto Repair looping...

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Ten Auto Repair looping...: i7 Sony Vaio Laptop OK guys, I need a bit of help please... I am freaking tired of missing the 20 second window (or whatever short time it is) when Win 10 does the "Scanning and Repairing Drive c" procedure. It's stuck in a loop. It's been five days now I've been trying to...
  6. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten: How can I create a schedule in landscape form. I am using Windows Ten and are new to this system. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/70530d32-24fd-4c09-8cb3-a4e200e73d76
  7. Think I need to reinstall Win Ten

in Windows 10 Support
    Think I need to reinstall Win Ten: Gaming PC with 1080ti Graphics Card 4.5 GHz quad Core 3Tb Hard Drive 3Tb Seagate external drive Windows 10 (not pre installed, kosher new usb stick and product key, bought separately from the machine) Had it for a year and it worked fine until it didn't. One day it...
  8. OneNote in Ten

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote in Ten: Hi, on my Asus Vivotab Note 8 I am trying to use the handwriting feature in OneNote 2013 but it seems the palm rejection is not working as it should. Every time I try to write something the calendar pops up in the bottom right and deactivates the OneNote window... 36105
  9. Major Win Ten

in Windows 10 Support
    Major Win Ten: I may have made a major mistake. I bought a Dell GX 755 with win 10 installed. I hooked it up in replacement of another Dell GX 620 and turned it on it booted fine. Now here comes the mistakes. I had a Reflect Image of old unit. I had my bootup disc to load the image so I...
  10. Acer one netbook from Win 8 to ten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer one netbook from Win 8 to ten: Im trying to help out an elderly friend and update his netbook from windows 8 to windows 10 however his netbook will not activate even though it is a factory install. I recently ran acer recovery manager and wiped everything back to new and it still will not activate. When I...