Windows 10: Opera 34 Now Available for Download

Discus and support Opera 34 Now Available for Download in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] Good news for Opera users! Opera team has released new Opera 34 for Windows, Linux and Mac which comes with following updates: Improvements to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by binbinmen, Dec 21, 2015.

1. binbinmen Win User

Opera 34 Now Available for Download

Opera 34 Now Available for Download [​IMG]

Good news for Opera users! Opera team has released new Opera 34 for Windows, Linux and Mac which comes with following updates:
    • Improvements to Opera Turbo mode
    • Improvements to download manager
    • Discover feature has been renamed to News feed
    • Support for MSE audio (audio/mpeg and audio/aac mimetypes) to enable playback from Google Play Music and similar services
    • New share button on Mac to share a webpage through apps
    • Updated support for the latest Chromium/Blink version 47
    • Stability enhancements and bug fixes
    You can download the new version of Opera using following link:
    Online Installer | Offline Installer
    If you want to read the complete changelog, visit following link:

Opera Changelog
    Have fun!

:)

binbinmen, Dec 21, 2015
  2. cpitchford, Dec 21, 2015
  3. opera mobile 10 now available for n900

o_0, whoops, didnt see that post.

Sever---01, Dec 21, 2015
Thema:

Opera 34 Now Available for Download

1. Opera 34 Now Available for Download - Similar Threads - Opera Available Download

2. Opera and Spyhunter download and install itself?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Opera and Spyhunter download and install itself?: I just downlaoded bit torrent a moment ago to download a file, i left my computer then when i back spyhunter and opera running it self, i never download opera or spyhunter installer or even installed them. got it uninstalled but im really curious what causing it to install it...
  3. Tried to download opera gx and i can’t even open my pc now

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tried to download opera gx and i can’t even open my pc now: Hi everyone, Today I bought a new ssd of sandisk with a 240gb capacity to my PC and downloaded windows 10 to it with a usb. Everything went pretty well, at first I made my first boot option the ssd and then downloaded the windows. Once the windows got downloaded I straight up...
  4. Opera installed on standard but not available on standard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opera installed on standard but not available on standard: I do not work on the admin account as I was told a long time ago that it was vulnerable to hacks. I do know that some programs must be installed on admin but I right click and run as admin on the standard account - I just installed Opera using my standard account using the...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!: Hey there, community As we seem to get a lot of Minecraft fans who post question in this forum, I thought to share the announcement that was posted by Xbox. Mojang has released Minecraft Dungeons which is available for you to download, for free, if you have the Xbox Game...
  6. OPERA Browser Program will not download/work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OPERA Browser Program will not download/work: I have tried to install the Opera Browser onto my upgraded WIN10 system. It will not finish to give me a working program and I cannot find any error or suggested manner to get this program to install and work as it did prior to the new WIN10 build. Any suggestions … or...
  7. Opera 53 for Windows is now available to download

in Windows 10 News
    Opera 53 for Windows is now available to download: Opera is today releasing a new update to its stable version of the browser on Windows. The latest release of the Opera Browser comes with optimizations to tab’s display and more. Opera 53 which is based on Chromium 66.0.3359.45 is being rolled out with other enhancements and...
  8. Opera, then IE now FF

in Browsers and Email
    Opera, then IE now FF: Opera was doing some crazy things to my web viewing and wondered if it was clashing with some Win 10 upgrade, so I changed to IE and Facebook looked like it had the sunday morning shakes after a night in the pub. And web sites were temp locking them jumping back to life, so I...
  9. Firefox 64-bit is now available to download

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox 64-bit is now available to download: Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI,...
  10. Steam OS is now available for Download

in Windows 10 News
    Steam OS is now available for Download: At present I am in the download mode for the new Steam OS. it is 959mb file (zipped). Will attempt to run in a VM later. . .good luck to you if you decide to try it out. . .*Wink. . .Link 1413