Windows 10: Opera 53 for Windows is now available to download

Discus and support Opera 53 for Windows is now available to download in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Opera is today releasing a new update to its stable version of the browser on Windows. The latest release of the Opera Browser comes with optimizations... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 12, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Opera 53 for Windows is now available to download

Opera is today releasing a new update to its stable version of the browser on Windows. The latest release of the Opera Browser comes with optimizations to tab’s display and more. Opera 53 which is based on Chromium 66.0.3359.45 is being rolled out with other enhancements and a set of bug fixes and performance improvements.

Opera’s latest release comes with many new improvements to the tab appearance, especially for Mac users. The new tab improvements let users expand the tab by just clicking on the relevant tab. This option makes it easier for users to manage the tab interface.

“Today, we’re transitioning Opera 53 from the beta line to stable. This build revamps the appearance of tabs and the address bar,” said Krystian Kolondra, EVP Desktop at Opera.

The tab optimizations are also being rolled out to all Windows users along with Linux and Mac users who have downloaded Opera on their desktops. Opera is also introducing a revamped address bar which appears to be more user-friendly.

“Mac users find it difficult to locate and manage a particular tab when many of them are open. We figured out a way to optimize this and made your plentiful tabs’ favicons more visible,” he added.

This revamp helps users access the most used websites. The address bar has now been with some new colours and other enhancements which lets users easily access the websites.

The revamped News section is also being added under Speed Dial which is currently available for all users. But for the News Section to appear under Speed Dial users would need to provide their consent.

The latest update also fixes issues with favicons for bookmarks along with crashes for users who reported issue while clicking the VPN button. The latest Opera 53 release is available to download on Microsoft’s Windows operating system.

This is the same update which was rolled out to some Beta testers last month with new features and is now being made available for all Opera users on Windows, Mac and Linux.

The post Opera 53 for Windows is now available to download appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 12, 2018
Thema:

Opera 53 for Windows is now available to download

1. Opera 53 for Windows is now available to download - Similar Threads - Opera available download

2. Windows 11 update KB5010414 continues to stop downloading at 53%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update KB5010414 continues to stop downloading at 53%: Windows 11 update KB5010414 continues to stop downloading at 53%. I have used the windows trouble shoot to resolve. However, the update continues to stop at 53%....
  3. Opera installed on standard but not available on standard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opera installed on standard but not available on standard: I do not work on the admin account as I was told a long time ago that it was vulnerable to hacks. I do know that some programs must be installed on admin but I right click and run as admin on the standard account - I just installed Opera using my standard account using the...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!: Hey there, community As we seem to get a lot of Minecraft fans who post question in this forum, I thought to share the announcement that was posted by Xbox. Mojang has released Minecraft Dungeons which is available for you to download, for free, if you have the Xbox Game...
  5. Windows 10 20H1 ISOs now available for download

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H1 ISOs now available for download: Microsoft is releasing the first official ISO images of Windows 10 20H1 feature update. Windows 10 20H1 is currently in the development stage with Microsoft already testing preview builds with Insiders in the Fast Ring. Windows 10 20H1 is expected to be the next big update...
  6. Opera, then IE now FF

in Browsers and Email
    Opera, then IE now FF: Opera was doing some crazy things to my web viewing and wondered if it was clashing with some Win 10 upgrade, so I changed to IE and Facebook looked like it had the sunday morning shakes after a night in the pub. And web sites were temp locking them jumping back to life, so I...
  7. Opera 34 Now Available for Download

in Browsers and Email
    Opera 34 Now Available for Download: [img] Good news for Opera users! Opera team has released new Opera 34 for Windows, Linux and Mac which comes with following updates: Improvements to Opera Turbo mode Improvements to download manager Discover feature has been renamed to News feed Support for MSE audio...
  8. Skype for Windows desktop v7.41 now available for download

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Windows desktop v7.41 now available for download: We are happy to announce that Skype customers can now resume download and install of the official Skype for Windows desktop v7.41. It will soon be available on the downloads page of Skype | Communication tool for free calls and chat . To download, click here. Please...
  9. Firefox 64-bit is now available to download

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox 64-bit is now available to download: Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI,...
  10. Steam OS is now available for Download

in Windows 10 News
    Steam OS is now available for Download: At present I am in the download mode for the new Steam OS. it is 959mb file (zipped). Will attempt to run in a VM later. . .good luck to you if you decide to try it out. . .*Wink. . .Link 1413