Windows 10: Opera Browser And Mail Client

Discus and support Opera Browser And Mail Client in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; ... used to be combined, right? It looks like they're separate now... When did that happen? And why? *Sad 1482 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bigseb, Feb 6, 2014.

1. bigseb Win User

Opera Browser And Mail Client

... used to be combined, right? It looks like they're separate now... When did that happen? And why?

*Sad

:)

bigseb, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

how to enable java script

you are viewing your E-mail via the internet Internet browser. Did I get that correctly? That might be related to your JavaScript issue. Did you try Opera Mini or the UC Browser? Because all these three browser are proxy based browser where Nokia, Opera,
    and UC could watch your mails, did you consider to configure the built-in E-mail client of your device via Accounts?

Abi99 (2), Feb 6, 2014
  3. krizanand Win User
    problem with my c5-03 phone in connecting to web

Inbuilt web browser throws up error like that often, clear cache and check if that works, if not restart the phone. I use Opera mini and Opera mobile for web. Opening links is always a pain as every application open links with phone's web browser by default,
    setting Opera mobile in default application settings only works with the e-mail client. It's a problem basically with S60v5 and S^3 phones.

krizanand, Feb 6, 2014
  4. bigseb Win User

bigseb, Feb 6, 2014
  5. A Guy Win User
    When Opera went from their own Presto web rendering engine to Webkit, which Chrome uses (Opera 15). They seemed to have put Opera 15 out before it was complete, it lacks some common features, but apparently they will not be including the email client again.

A Guy, Feb 7, 2014
  6. fireberd Win User
    I used to have Opera but I don't recall it having an e-mail client. Its been almost two year since I had Opera (since I built my new system).

fireberd, Feb 19, 2014
  7. A Guy Win User
    Opera has had an email client for many years *Wink

A Guy, Feb 19, 2014
  8. fireberd Win User

I guess I didn't really get into Opera. I didn't use it much and the reason I didn't install it on my new system.

fireberd, Feb 19, 2014
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    I recall when Opera was the only browser you could fit on to a floppy disk.
    Those were the good old days.

BunnyJ, Feb 20, 2014
  10. fireberd Win User
    I just downloaded the latest Opera. The bookmark importer is grayed out and won't let me import bookmarks.

fireberd, Feb 20, 2014
  11. Been a Opera fan for years but never used their e-mail. Call me a masochist but I still use Yahoo for my mail. They came real close to losing me a few months ago but I still use them.

indianacarnie, Feb 21, 2014
  12. Stephanie Win User
    Same Here I use Opera but not its mail system *Smile

Stephanie, Feb 23, 2014
  13. Opera Browser And Mail Client

I use Opera.

I just copy the mailto: address & delete the mailto: & paste it into Gmail.

David Bailey, Feb 26, 2014
  14. vger Win User
    I use Opera and never used the email client.

Thema:

1. Opera Browser And Mail Client - Similar Threads - Opera Browser Mail

2. Opera Browser sync issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opera Browser sync issue: I am using a laptop and it has 2 different user accounts. One is my administrator account and other is a standard account. I user Opera browser and the second account uses Chrome. But whenever there is a popup, it opens the opera browser with everything my account, passwords,...
  3. Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?

in Windows 10 News
    Opera GX vs Opera – Which is the better browser?: [ATTACH]Opera is one of the oldest browsers in the industry, and it is one of the best as well. It has features such as a built-in VPN, ads-blocker, etc. However, the company also makes Opera GX which they refer to as a Gaming Browser. In this article, we are going to see...
  4. Opera gx browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opera gx browser: For some reason whenever i download or am about to download a file the opera window turns red in my task bar even when the download is sucsessful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opera-gx-browser/137d2a91-13f1-4bbf-9408-4ac0eed92c88
  5. Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opera Browser: I have been using the Opera browser for over a year and up until recently it has worked fine. For some reason now, it does NOT open hardly any website. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to help. Any ideas? 172829
  6. Problem with Opera browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Opera browser: A version of the Opera browser has been working okay in a Debian Jessie system for about 9 months. Suddenly certain features no longer work :- (1) Can't open attachments in emails, especially PDF attachments. (2) Can't use ALT-P to clear cache/cookies Can anyone explain...
  7. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

in Windows 10 News
    Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX: Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother. It also features Twitch integration and numerous customization options. Los Angeles, California/ Oslo, Norway –There are...
  8. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is. <Animated GIF removed> * Moved from Virus & Malware...
  9. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/about-the-opera-browser/3b1f1ead-9c27-41ea-b5c5-2952b1d45bd2
  10. Latest Opera browser

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Opera browser: I've recently installed the new Opera browser. and so far am liking it. I've usually used Chrome, and like that, too. I did a little testing on my own, using Task Mgr. I find that Opera uses substantially less resources than Chrome. I like many of the Opera features, such...