Windows 10: Opera missing from All Apps list, but does reside on my machine

Discus and support Opera missing from All Apps list, but does reside on my machine in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This morning, I found that my Opera browser had disappeared from my Start Menu. When I went to "All Apps" to right-click it back, I found That it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RogerBlair1, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Opera missing from All Apps list, but does reside on my machine

This morning, I found that my Opera browser had disappeared from my Start Menu. When I went to "All Apps" to right-click it back, I found That it didn't appear in the "All Apps" list. I have a couple onksto Opera (including one pinned to my taskbar) and the work, s I know it's out there somewhere. I tried deleting my "Tiledatalayer" folder and rebooting, but nothing changed. It's almost as if my machine (a Lenovo g700 laptop running Windows 10 [upgraded from 8.0]) doesn't know I have Opera on my system. To my knowledge, Opera is the only app of mine that's behaingthis way. What's wrong and how do I fix it?

:)

RogerBlair1, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

Missing All Apps List

Start menu no longer has All apps menu option because it is not needed. The list already contains all apps, simply scroll up and down to see all apps:

Opera missing from All Apps list, but does reside on my machine [​IMG]

You can also click any letter to open a list, select a letter from this list to jump faster to apps starting with chosen letter:

Opera missing from All Apps list, but does reside on my machine [​IMG]

Kari, Aug 9, 2018
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Opera missing from All Apps list, but does reside on my machine

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Opera missing from All Apps list, but does reside on my machine

1. Opera missing from All Apps list, but does reside on my machine - Similar Threads - Opera missing Apps

2. Where does "all apps" list programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where does "all apps" list programs: Hi, I have 2 questions1 In the star menu, when I click on "All apps", where does it look to list the apps?2 What are the difference between the following folders maybe related to the question aboveC:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...
  3. Where does "all apps" list programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where does "all apps" list programs: Hi, I have 2 questions1 In the star menu, when I click on "All apps", where does it look to list the apps?2 What are the difference between the following folders maybe related to the question aboveC:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...
  4. All my apps are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my apps are missing: First there were a white line under all windows apps. I restored factory settings and now all apps are missing. All apps weights are 0.00 mbWhat can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-apps-are-missing/eae3ad99-0f81-478e-aaaf-a9a92e5461ac
  5. All Apps not listing all apps

All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  6. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  7. Steam is missing from program/apps list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Steam is missing from program/apps list: Steam is no longer listed in apps list, and isn't listed in control panel programs either, on windows 10. I was going to uninstall it to correct this, which is how I found it's not in the control panel programs list. So I can't uninstall steam. Steam works and eveeeveryt but...
  8. All Apps Listing

All Apps Listing: I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my...
  9. Letters missing from All apps list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Letters missing from All apps list: Hi, I am missing the letters W X Y Z from the all apps list, all apps with those first letters are categorized under V. Could you please fix that? I downloaded Windows 10 from Dreamspark....
  10. Missing All Apps List

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing All Apps List: Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please? 65965