Windows 10: Opera web browser is Reborn

Discus and support Opera web browser is Reborn in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the last year, we have introduced a series of new features such as free VPN and native ad blocking. Earlier this year we also presented Opera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Opera web browser is Reborn

Source: Opera is Reborn - Opera Desktop

:)

Brink, May 9, 2017

2. Nokia N80 internet browsing bug

Use opera mini browser or UC web browser and browse.

Download opera at

m.opera.com

UC browser at

ucweb.com

Srikanthsd, May 9, 2017
  3. jaffer_k Win User
    Question on Opera after updating firmware

Hi All

I would liek to know the difference between the Opera browser which got installed on my N78 and the inbuilt Web Browser???? Whenever I launch Opera it gives me the same option, web history, and bookmarks as the inbuilt Web Browser. If Everything remains
    the sme then why hype it by creating Opera with no additional features?????

jaffer_k, May 9, 2017
Thema:

Opera web browser is Reborn

1. Opera web browser is Reborn - Similar Threads - Opera web browser

2. Why is Windows 10 telling me that Opera Web Browser is unsafe and deletes Opera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Windows 10 telling me that Opera Web Browser is unsafe and deletes Opera: Why is Windows 10 telling me that Opera Web Browser is unsafe and deletes Opera? I have been using Opera since I bought my computer. Why is Windows labeling it as UNSAFE?...
  3. Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opera Browser: I have been using the Opera browser for over a year and up until recently it has worked fine. For some reason now, it does NOT open hardly any website. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Nothing seems to help. Any ideas? 172829
  4. Opera and web bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opera and web bar: I accidentally installed opera and it will not uninstall. It asks if it can make changes to the device but no matter what I click nothing happens. I also have an internet explorer web bar at the top of my screen and can’t get rid of it. Please help. submitted by...
  5. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is. <Animated GIF removed> * Moved from Virus & Malware...
  6. About the opera browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the opera browser: Ok guys, is this true? Opera browser is a virus just because it slow's down my computer? because i will freak out if it is.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/about-the-opera-browser/3b1f1ead-9c27-41ea-b5c5-2952b1d45bd2
  7. Opera’s PC web browser to feature a built in crypto wallet

in Windows 10 News
    Opera’s PC web browser to feature a built in crypto wallet: Opera today announced that it is working on bringing its famous crypto wallet to its web browser on PCs. The crypto wallet is currently available on the Opera app for Android mobile web browser. The company is expected to introduce the built in crypto wallet for its PC web...
  8. Opera 55 Web Browser now supports Chrome extensions

in Windows 10 News
    Opera 55 Web Browser now supports Chrome extensions: Opera has been regularly working on introducing new features for its Chromium based Opera web browser. The company is now working on two new versions of its browser, Opera 55 and Opera 56. The Opera 55 version of the web browser is now in beta testing phase and the company...
  9. Latest Opera browser

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Opera browser: I've recently installed the new Opera browser. and so far am liking it. I've usually used Chrome, and like that, too. I did a little testing on my own, using Task Mgr. I find that Opera uses substantially less resources than Chrome. I like many of the Opera features, such...
  10. Trying to set Opera as web browser in default app

in Browsers and Email
    Trying to set Opera as web browser in default app: For the last two hours I have been trying to set Opera as web browser in default app under Default Apps in Settings. The only web browser is working with Microsoft Edge not other web browser. I am not sure how can I make Opera as default and rather use this not Microsoft...