Windows 10: Opinion On Sofware For Windows

Discus and support Opinion On Sofware For Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just wondering what opinions are on System Mechanic Pro.Do you think this will improve computer performance or make it worse. 96051 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Outlaw, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Outlaw Win User

Opinion On Sofware For Windows

Just wondering what opinions are on System Mechanic Pro.Do you think this will improve computer performance or make it worse.

:)

Outlaw, Oct 20, 2017
  2. BuyaZuha Win User

about product key

Saya admin 08213316793 Supplier Kontraktor Indonesia, 082116900733 Jual Geomembrane Geogrid Geotextile Geobag Harga Jual N0.1, dan 0821 1690 0733 | SPESIALIS GEOMEMBRANE. Nah untuk mengelola website tersebut saya membutuhkan beberapa software. Namun setiap kali install sofware-sofware yang saya butuhkan,
    selalu tertera tulisan seperti ini "upgrade your windows".

Apakah windows 1998 sudah tidak competible dengan sofware masa kini.

BuyaZuha, Oct 20, 2017
  3. netborn Win User
    nokmote, new n95 app coming soon

jus71n, I will ask you with a question, why this guy Samir may ask for a donation when he could sell the app? Sure I will pay both for rotate me and for this one.

The answer is that he believes in free sofware, then he deserves the donation to keep doing in my opinion a great work and make it available to all of us free. My donation now will make this software free for you later...

netborn, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Snake Oil. They all are.

See Do any of you use SYSTEM MECHANICS?
    and this answer in the BSOD forum...
    BSOD Windows 10

5. Tony K Win User
    Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Opinion On Sofware For Windows - Similar Threads - Opinion Sofware

2. what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.: should i get the sarcastic ooooooo,s and aaaaaaaah's out of the way now, for the more modern look? jesus christ, that's what personalization tab in the o.s. was for wasn't it? to make your screens look just the way you like, with what ever pictures and colors you want....
  3. what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the point of windows 10/11? needs no reply, just observations and opinions.: should i get the sarcastic ooooooo,s and aaaaaaaah's out of the way now, for the more modern look? jesus christ, that's what personalization tab in the o.s. was for wasn't it? to make your screens look just the way you like, with what ever pictures and colors you want....
  4. Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2: Iam Win11 Pro 64 bit fully updated as at yesterday,-incl Cum Update 22H2.I notice on Updates that Win 11 23H2 is available to download and install.I seek opinions from any Community member who has installed 23H2 -good, bad etc.Comments pleaseNeil...
  5. Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2

Opinions re Windows 11 Version 23H2: Iam Win11 Pro 64 bit fully updated as at yesterday,-incl Cum Update 22H2.I notice on Updates that Win 11 23H2 is available to download and install.I seek opinions from any Community member who has installed 23H2 -good, bad etc.Comments pleaseNeil...
  6. BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install: first time update comes with error 0x8007001f, second time bsod and error 0xc1900106no dmp files were found. Idk why, but BSOD error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR....
  7. BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install

BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install: first time update comes with error 0x8007001f, second time bsod and error 0xc1900106no dmp files were found. Idk why, but BSOD error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR....
  8. BSOD during updates to win11 not accepting any opinions of having a fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start: Would MS adapt a policy that requires displaying a special indicator for all machine generated comments and opinions on MS Start and also limit the number of the postings in a given time period? Many times, human posters are at a disadvantage while expressing opinions in...
  10. Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start

Marking and Limiting Machine Generated Comments and Opinions on MS Start: Would MS adapt a policy that requires displaying a special indicator for all machine generated comments and opinions on MS Start and also limit the number of the postings in a given time period? Many times, human posters are at a disadvantage while expressing opinions in...