Windows 10: Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error

Discus and support Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error, I keep getting this on the app in Windows 10. Any ideas? 44838 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 200motels, Mar 21, 2016.

1. 200motels Win User

Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error

Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error, I keep getting this on the app in Windows 10. Any ideas?

:)

200motels, Mar 21, 2016

2. Camera quite being able to take pics or videos

The camera app will not allow pics or videos to be taken and spits out error opps something went wrong with error codes.

I tried checking permissions and all ok. Tried app troubleshooter and that didn't find anything.

Was going to uninstall camera app and then reinstall it but couldn't find out where to do that .

Any ideas ?

CarsonBush, Mar 21, 2016
  3. netflix error code

I'm trying to watch anything on Netflix and I continue to get a Whoops, something went wrong code.

error code U7361-1253-800401FB.

What does that mean and how do I fix it?

Morningstar584, Mar 21, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

I had that happened to me a while ago.

My suggestion, and I did that on my 2 laptops.....................
    Go online and google for Netflix > install Netflix there.

davidhk, Mar 21, 2016
  5. PJLLB Win User
    Uninstall the app and then reinstall it. That solved the issue for me.

PJLLB, Mar 21, 2016
  6. 200motels Win User
    Done all above and still the same. Strange thing is I created another account on 10 as a standard user and it worked on that but it won't work on my main account as admin.

200motels, Mar 21, 2016
  7. 200motels Win User
    I finally fixed it running sfc /scannow.

200motels, Mar 22, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

Congrats.
    Deserve a rep.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Opps Something Went Wrong Netflix Error - Similar Threads - Opps Something Went

2. Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong: OK, so I'm activating a new laptop for the first time with Windows 10, I've already got a desktop with Windows 10 on it, and I get to the log in screen, enter in all the information that I need to enter, and then after clicking next first username and then the pass, then...
  3. Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong: OK, so I'm activating a new laptop for the first time with Windows 10, I've already got a desktop with Windows 10 on it, and I get to the log in screen, enter in all the information that I need to enter, and then after clicking next first username and then the pass, then...
  4. Can't log in after 20 minutes with an Opps, something went wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  6. Something wrong with Netflix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something wrong with Netflix: On my Windows 10 PC, Netflix does not work. I can't play any videos on that which gives me a blank screen. On the other hand, it works perfectly well both on my smartphone and TV. What might have gone wrong?...
  7. Opps something when wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opps something when wrong: So I can't comment in any comments I'm trying to fix something by talking to some Advisor but microsoft won't allow me So I can't comment to you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opps-something-when-wrong/fb852fd2-f855-4dcc-b5d2-aeb3121655b1
  8. Error: Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: Something went wrong: I can't upload photos from my iphone 10 into the photos app on windows 10. Half of the time it can't find anything on the phone, and then when it does it starts uploading and immediately I get an error message saying "something went wrong"...
  9. Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later: Trying to reply to a post, suppling addental information to someone trying to help me with a problem I asked about 3 days ago. Each time I try to reply to it I get "Opps, Something went wrong Try again Later" yes I'm signed in to Microsoft Community. If I start the Question...
  10. Something Went Wrong Error on Log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something Went Wrong Error on Log in: I am getting this error message: Something Went wrong Error, try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/something-went-wrong-error-on-log-in/420281dc-e314-4b6b-9510-0223b741776c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code: u7361-1253-800401fb