Windows 10: Optimize Performance of Windows 10

Discus and support Optimize Performance of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; *Thumbs Thanks Shawn*Smile Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by tfwul, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Optimize Performance of Windows 10

Thanks Shawn*Smile

Cliff S, Nov 18, 2016
  2. Kari Win User

Very good Cliff! Practical.

3. AndreTen Win User
    You should make separate tutorial about this Cliff *Thumbs

AndreTen, Nov 19, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

Thanks @Kari*Smile

Cliff S, Nov 19, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    @AndreTen, I think it's fine here, thanks*Smile
    I did give the post a title, so it should show up in the forums search results better.
    Maybe eventually I could add a video to it, but I've been working on another one, on & off(more off*Redface) the last month.

Cliff S, Nov 19, 2016
  6. ICIT2LOL Win User
    If I haven't done so before another great piece of work Shawn will be using this a bit more soon cos the 7 tut is my bible for it*Wink.
    John*Cool

ICIT2LOL, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Optimize Performance of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Optimize Performance

2. Optimizing Battery Performance When Using KVM Switch with External Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optimizing Battery Performance When Using KVM Switch with External Monitor: I am currently utilizing a KVM switch to connect two laptops to a single external monitor. However, I encounter issues when toggling between laptops, especially when one laptop's lid is closed. To address this, I've adjusted the lid settings to prevent the laptop from...
  3. Optimizing Battery Performance When Using KVM Switch with External Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optimizing Battery Performance When Using KVM Switch with External Monitor: I am currently utilizing a KVM switch to connect two laptops to a single external monitor. However, I encounter issues when toggling between laptops, especially when one laptop's lid is closed. To address this, I've adjusted the lid settings to prevent the laptop from...
  4. Optimizing data center performance with Microsoft technologies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optimizing data center performance with Microsoft technologies: Hello Microsoft Tech Community members, I am interested in learning more about how to optimize the performance of my data center using Microsoft technologies. I currently have a large amount of data stored in my data center and I am looking for ways to improve the efficiency...
  5. Optimizing data center performance with Microsoft technologies

Optimizing data center performance with Microsoft technologies: Hello Microsoft Tech Community members, I am interested in learning more about how to optimize the performance of my data center using Microsoft technologies. I currently have a large amount of data stored in my data center and I am looking for ways to improve the efficiency...
  6. How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?: I bought a XPS 13 laptop for school and I didn't know how the intel graphic command works and how to update it for better PC display. My friend recommended me to check YouTube for tutorial, but I have not been lucky enough to find a better videos to fix it for the better....
  7. How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?

How to optimize INTEL Graphics for gaming and better performance?: I bought a XPS 13 laptop for school and I didn't know how the intel graphic command works and how to update it for better PC display. My friend recommended me to check YouTube for tutorial, but I have not been lucky enough to find a better videos to fix it for the better....
  8. 7 Settings to Optimize for Gaming Performance on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    7 Settings to Optimize for Gaming Performance on Windows 11: Gamers are always looking to get the best performance from their computers - be it the latest drivers or swanky gadgets. Similarly, Windows 11 has also got people excited about gaming because of new features to enhance your gaming experience. Here are a few twitches you can...
  9. Optimize NVIDIA Control Panel: Best settings for gaming performance

in Windows 10 News
    Optimize NVIDIA Control Panel: Best settings for gaming performance: [ATTACH]NVIDIA GPUs are like gold for gamers, however, not all of them offer top-of-the-line performance, and even if you have the flagship GPU, by optimizing it, you can improve its performance. By tweaking some settings we can optimize NVIDIA Control Panel for gaming to...
  10. SSD Optimization Tips for better performance on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    SSD Optimization Tips for better performance on Windows PC: [ATTACH]SSD or Solid State Drive is a great way to increase your read and write pace by leaps and bounds. But there is still a lot you can do to improve the performance further. This article will give you some SSD optimization tips for better performance, so, go through them...