Windows 10: optional features

Discus and support optional features in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Installing optional features failed, why? Optinal features for english language are installed. Extra language package are downloaded and installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donli, Aug 4, 2016.

1. donli Win User

optional features

Installing optional features failed, why?

Optinal features for english language are installed.
    Extra language package are downloaded and installed.

:)

donli, Aug 4, 2016
  2. MaximTV Win User

No Features to Install Under Optional Features?

Same issue here. I'm trying to install Windows Media Player but the optional features page doesn't list anything available to install.

MaximTV, Aug 4, 2016
  3. MarcEsher Win User
    No Features to Install Under Optional Features?

fwiw, I just restarted and it showed up and installed. Not sure if it was related to the reboot or just time taking care of it (maybe the service was temporarily unavailable?)

MarcEsher, Aug 4, 2016
Thema:

optional features

1. optional features - Similar Threads - optional features

2. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  3. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  4. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  6. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  7. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

8. i dont have printer management on manage optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features: Hi,I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates....
  9. i dont have printer management on manage optional features

i dont have printer management on manage optional features: Hi,I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates....
  10. i dont have printer management on manage optional features

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media player optional feature install failed 1909 contact your administrator