Windows 10: oracle encryption security

Discus and support oracle encryption security in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear sir/mam, How to i disable and uninstall this oracle encryption security in windows 10 home basic.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aman_khan, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Aman_khan Win User

oracle encryption security

Dear sir/mam,

How to i disable and uninstall this oracle encryption security in windows 10 home basic.

:)

Aman_khan, Jul 4, 2018

2. Remote Desktop Error : CredSSP encryption oracle remediation

Hello,

After the May 2018 Security update, there has been many issue reported, in March 2018 CVE-2018-0886 was enforced due to a vulnerability issue that exists in unpatched versions. In the below link will find a short explanation and updates to solve this issue.

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/yongrhee/20...

Neftali Ramirez, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Encrypting a folder

Hello Bill,

To encrypt a folder in Windows 10 Home, follow these steps:

• Right-click the folder you want to encrypt and click Properties.
    • On the General tab, click Advanced.
    • Under Compress or Encrypt attributes, click Encrypt contents to secure data.
    • Click OK then Apply to save the changes.

We're just here if you need further help.

Devlin Sco, Jul 4, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Imation Expands Line of High-Capacity, High-Security, Hardware Encrypted USB HDDs

Imation Corp., a global scalable storage and data security company, today announced the expansion of its secure USB hard drive line with capacities of up to 1 terabyte (TB), optional biometric fingerprint authentication, and a uniquely comprehensive set of options for secure USB hard drive management.

“Enterprise and government organizations increasingly need manageable USB devices in order to provide mobile workers with the tools necessary to work where and when they want, and access the data they need in the most secure way possible,” said Lawrence Reusing, Imation’s general manager for Mobile Security. “People are increasingly turning to USB hard drives to transport large data sets. Our expanding secure hard drive offerings are in response to our customers needing increased capacity without compromising control over the devices and data.”

oracle encryption security 65b_thm.jpg

"Many organizations have already taken steps to encrypt and protect data on disk drives used in notebook PCs, but now need to go one step further to encrypt and protect data on personal storage devices," said John Rydning, IDC's research vice president for hard disk drives. "Imation's encrypted personal storage solutions address what is often a neglected area for data security in organizations."

Imation’s full line of secure data solutions – from USB flash drives to hard drives – allows IT administrators to provision employees with a wide array of manageable FIPS Level 3 validated secure USB devices, simplifying data security for travelers, teleworkers, and contractors.

Imation also offers IT administrators the industry’s most comprehensive device provisioning and management solutions with advanced features such as remote kill, device recycling, and compliance reporting. Imation delivers unique features and controls to meet Enterprise and Government customer needs, including:
    • Up to 10 users per device with one-factor or two-factor authentication standard, with robust support for complex and custom password policies including length, special characters, and expiration, among other rules.
    • Optional Imation ACCESS Enterprise device management, which streamlines provisioning, and offers customized security policies, deployment, and management of a few up to tens of thousands of secure portable devices across networks and security environments.
    • Available administration with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator software, enabling centralized enterprise device management, and an array of administrative capabilities, including US Government CAC/PIV card authentication and optional antivirus software that prevents malware from being transferred onto the device.
    Imation secure hard drive features include:
    • FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) 140-2, Level 3 validated security processor meeting the most demanding regulatory requirements.
    • AES 256-bit hardware encryption, protecting data each time the USB hard drive is in use with the hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption implemented in Cipher Block Chain (CBC) mode.
    • Single or dual-factor authentication, customers can choose models with password-only authentication, or password plus biometric fingerprint authentication through an ergonomic swipe sensor, to protect data at rest and ensure data access for authorized users.
    • Unique tamper-evident aluminum enclosure that allows users to immediately recognize attempts to physically compromise the device.
    Imation’s Secure Data, Identity and Mobile Workspace product set helps organizations protect against data loss and supports compliance strategies, providing users secure and convenient access to their data and applications wherever they are, while delivering managed security and ensuring compliance over a range of USB devices and removable media.

Imation’s secure mobile solutions are available through Imation’s network of channel partners. For more information, visit http://www.imation.com/en-US/Mobile-Security/Mobile-Security-Products/Secure-Data/.

btarunr, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

1. oracle encryption security - Similar Threads - oracle encryption security

2. Oracle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oracle: Im trying to use oracle vm to test a virus one question is will it infect my host and what do i do about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oracle/796761ad-8f27-40f8-ab1c-1a3bba9882d6
  3. Oracle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oracle: Im trying to use oracle vm to test a virus one question is will it infect my host and what do i do about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oracle/796761ad-8f27-40f8-ab1c-1a3bba9882d6
  4. Java Oracle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Java Oracle: I would like to know if "Java" and "Java Oracle" are safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/java-oracle/bde3461e-6f1d-4eb9-a97b-dae335f5e463
  5. Quick Assist encryption and security

Quick Assist encryption and security: Is there any documentation on the details of Quick Assist security? What encryption does it use? Is the session encrypted point-to-point or is it decrypted on the servers? Does Microsoft store any of the data that passes through it's servers?...
  6. Is Remote Desktop secure/encrypted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Remote Desktop secure/encrypted: I recently enable remote desktop on my home computer to be able to access it on the go. I operate on windows 10 pro on both the the remote and connecting PC and currently meet meet requirements for enhanced security. I also employ bit-locker encryption on my C: drive on...
  7. Getting error CredSSP Encryption Oracle Remediation

Getting error CredSSP Encryption Oracle Remediation: Hello Team, While connecting my VM after entering the credentials are prompting.once enter the credentials its showing the above error. " Getting error CredSSP Encryption Oracle Remediation " same username and password using another laptop VM able to connect successfully...
  8. Laptop Security Encryption

Laptop Security Encryption: Hey all. Does anyone have any suggest for keeping their laptop secure? I use antivirus protection but its free but it seems okay. I want to know, do people here all have a password when they start up their laptop? I do not have one so if someone had access to my laptop...
  9. Windows Encryption/Security PROBLEM!!!

Windows Encryption/Security PROBLEM!!!: Long story short, I was trying to figure out a way to encrypt the contents of a folder with a password. Yesterday, I clicked the "Encrypt contents to secure data" under Advanced Attributes in the files properties of my folder, and ever since it has locked me out of my own...
  10. Oracle ordered to blitz users with Java security warnings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oracle ordered to blitz users with Java security warnings: What's worse than stale coffee? Stale Java, says the US Federal Trade Commission. Oracle has been ordered to warn users if they're running an outdated version of Java SE, under a settlement with the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The agreement settles claims by...