Windows 10: ORANGE SCREEN OF DEATH DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUALL WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134

Discus and support ORANGE SCREEN OF DEATH DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUALL WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; EN-EN I didn't think there was another windows error screen than the conventional BSOD, but today I saw an orange screen of death, below I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Guazevedo, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Guazevedo Win User

ORANGE SCREEN OF DEATH DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUALL WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134

EN-EN

I didn't think there was another windows error screen than the conventional BSOD, but today I saw an orange screen of death, below I have the specifications of the dump file, this is the first time that I saw one of this type:

PT-BR

Eu achava que não existia uma tela de erro do windows diferente da BSOD porem hoje eu me deparei com uma tela laranja da morte abaixo estão as especificações do arquivo de dump, espero que me ajudem pois é a primeira vez que me deparo com uma desse tipo:

ORANGE SCREEN OF DEATH DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUALL WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134 bcd794c1-71f8-4ba5-b74a-4d896e822d55?upload=true.jpg ORANGE SCREEN OF DEATH DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUALL WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134 b8a9a5ca-d671-4ce2-9008-f25ba4adff91?upload=true.jpg

:)

Guazevedo, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Almighty1 Win User

Orange Screen of Death

Google

Almighty1, Jul 4, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Orange screen of death

I suppose everyone knows what the 'orange screen of death' is, so no need to explain.

Do you still have the 'orange screen of death' problem when you use a different monitor?

BulldogXX, Jul 4, 2018
  4. bro67 Win User

Orange Screen of Death

Does not do anything, because that screen is one that Microsoft has never disclosed as to why it is related to the GPU and Display driver.

It has been used since XP SP3 came out. Basically it is an Easter egg.

bro67, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

1. ORANGE SCREEN OF DEATH DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUALL WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134 - Similar Threads - ORANGE SCREEN DEATH

2. Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.: Does anyone know of a solution to the the orange screen that I have appearing on by Windows 10 screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orange-screen-of-death-problem-with-windows-10/cb366190-d7b2-42d5-a38a-427ecfe3b601
  3. Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.: Does anyone know of a solution to the the orange screen that I have appearing on by Windows 10 screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orange-screen-of-death-problem-with-windows-10/cb366190-d7b2-42d5-a38a-427ecfe3b601
  4. Orange Screen of Death problem with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Orange Screen of Death Cause?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Orange Screen of Death Cause?: I recently got an Orange Screen of Death while playing a game and I'd like to try and figure out the cause, if anyone could help me with that. In Event Viewer, I got tis error message corresponding to the crash: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  6. Orange screen of death?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen of death?: So after the 21H1 update i got an orange-screen on critical_process_died. I know what does that error code does mean , but i searched up on google "Why did i get a orange screen of death and it sead you get it when your GPU is Overloading....
  7. Orange Screen of Death?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange Screen of Death?: I recently had a blue screen of death earlier and now a "orange" screen of death, is it caused by a virus? GPU drivers? I don't know--if anyone can help that would be great. Thanks, Albatross :) submitted by /u/Few-Albatross-9439 [link] [comments]...
  8. Orange screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange screen of death: Hi, this happened today while i was playing a game (Battlefield 4) . The stop code is dxgmms2.sys ON NOT HANDLED. When i google it, it seems to be a graphic drivers issue. I am with integrated graphics adapter Intel HD 5500 and have the latest drivers downloaded from intel...
  9. Orange screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange screen of death: I just got the orange screen of death at startup this week. When I tried just entering my password, the screen went black and then back to the orange screen with white stripes. Are there other suggestions for getting past this?...
  10. Orange Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Support
    Orange Screen of Death: Can someone tell me what the difference is between a BSOD and an orange SOD? I tried to find an answer on the internet, and if I had a BMW or a Mac or an iPhone I'd have found it, but since I have Windows 10, I can't find an answer. 29531