Windows 10: Organise Favourites in Edge - how?

Discus and support Organise Favourites in Edge - how? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I can drag and drop within the Favourites list, but there seems to be no way to get a link out of a folder and back into the main list, for example. No... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by markweatherill, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Organise Favourites in Edge - how?

I can drag and drop within the Favourites list, but there seems to be no way to get a link out of a folder and back into the main list, for example. No way to 'organise Favourites'.
    Am I overlooking something?

:)

markweatherill, Sep 4, 2015
  2. PaulBenj Win User

Organising Favourites in Edge

How do you organise your favourites in Edge?

PaulBenj, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Organising Favourites in Edge

Hi Paul,

Glad to know that your issue has been resolved.

For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Santosh_Rai, Sep 4, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Organise Favourites in Edge - how?

Drag the link over top of the word 'Favorites', make sure your mouse is touching the word.

Organise Favourites in Edge - how? [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Organise Favourites in Edge - how?

1. Organise Favourites in Edge - how? - Similar Threads - Organise Favourites Edge

2. How to 'Permanently' delete Edge favourites ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to 'Permanently' delete Edge favourites ?: Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572) My favourites go back years and a lot are no longer used so how do I 'Permanently' delete them? I have used the setting/favs method but that does not delete them, they come back again. They are obviously stored somewhere at Microsoft as I...
  3. Lost Favourites in Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost Favourites in Edge: Hello, I've just lost all my Favourites in Edge for seemingly no reason at all. The only thing I did was renew a subscription to CCleaner, without doing any kind of cleaning. Just paid the money. I've been through a number of processes suggested on the net with no effect...
  4. Favourites bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar in Edge: I would like my favourites bar in Edge to contain all the same favourites I have in Internet Exploer but after using settings/import favourites they dont appear. Is there a fold I can copy and paste them into or is there anotherway? 121748
  5. Syncing Edge Favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Edge Favourites: I have used Firefox for years and it's hard to find much fault with it. But since converting to W10 I've mainly been using Edge as I wanted to understand it better. I've only run into one site where it just won't work but otherwise it's been fast and stable and I quite liked...
  6. Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise

in Browsers and Email
    Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise: Hi there When will Ms start realising that not everybody wants a browser that looks like it was designed for a mobile phone or a tablet. There's no way to organise the favourites unlike IE --even a simple sort is missing. You can create a new folder but why are we...
  7. How to Manage Favourites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to Manage Favourites in Edge: Hi All I have a W10 laptop, W10 desktop, an iPad and an iPhone. I've disabled web browser setting synchronisation as this doesn't apply to my non-MS devices. I'm using iCloud for Windows 4.1 and this does a great job of synching IE bookmarks to Safari (if I use the...
  8. Problems with imported Favourites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with imported Favourites in Edge: Hello. I have two problems with the Edge browser: First, I have imported my favourites from Google Chrome but not all of them have transferred. I have looked in the folder %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\Favorite...
  9. Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...

in Browsers and Email
    Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...: Since the last update, all the favicons in my favourites bar have changed to a 5-point star. If I hide, then show the favourites bar again via settings, the correct site favicons re-appear, but then revert to stars the next time I open Edge. Any ideas, please? 30390
  10. Edge Favourites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favourites Bar: Has anyone managed to drag and drop the Favourites into the Favourites Bar? It will only work if you import Favourites from IE it seems. *Sad 15573