Windows 10: origin no disk error

Discus and support origin no disk error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone use Origin? Tonight got an update to the client and now getting a no disk error relating to having a card reader installed on my system.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scottyboy99, Aug 30, 2017.

1. origin no disk error

Does anyone use Origin? Tonight got an update to the client and now getting a no disk error relating to having a card reader installed on my system. Workarounds are unplug the reader (not an option as mine is internal) or keeping an sd card plugged into it so it's 'live'. Second option avoids the issue but not ideal as don't want an sd card plugged in all the time just in case that could interfere with system booting or cumulative updates (is that a possibility?). Anyone noticing this? I posted in EA forum but though I'd post on here too. I use Steam and Battle.net too and no such problems with these clients. All these clients including Origin are installed on my secondary internal mechanical hard disk (I: drive), the letters in between C and I are assigned to the memory cards and bluray drive

Origin.exe - No Disk error - Answer HQ

:)

Scottyboy99, Aug 30, 2017

2. Getting low disk space when downloading printer driver

Original title: disk space

trying to download driver for printer. keep getting error message advising I need more disk space. How can I fix this. have done disk cleanup and still getting error message. This is a new laptop and I don't understand how disk space is already maxed

MicheleGreen, Aug 30, 2017
  3. windows 10 corrupted my hard drive

Use a Microsoft disk to repair your original operating system. Then run chkdsk/f (check disk fix).

Or go to computer, right click c drive and select properties and then click check disk for errors and repair

Andrew P Jones, Aug 30, 2017
Thema:

origin no disk error

1. origin no disk error - Similar Threads - origin disk error

2. Origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Origin: Guys I need help. I want to play Apex Legends. In order to do so I have to download origin. Well when I hit download it will do so, then it will open. It will show a white screen with a loading symbol. It'll load for a few seconds then proceed to a blank screen and will...
  3. Disk Error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Error?: So sorry if this is a dumb question - So recently my computer started to run extremely slow (like within the last week or so) and today it froze completely. I hard reset it but when I turned it back on it was a black loading screen that said "Disk error" and then...
  4. Disk error but what disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk error but what disk: I received notification of a disk error in the action center and clicked on the message as instructed to reboot and repair the error. My concern is that it does not tell me what drive had the error, which is something I would like to know. I used event viewer to bring up...
  5. Disk error but what disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk error but what disk: I received notification of a disk error in the action center and clicked on the message as instructed to reboot and repair the error. My concern is that it does not tell me what drive had the error, which is something I would like to know. I used event viewer to bring up...
  6. Disk Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disk Error: [ATTACH] I need help with this type of error. Any ideas? And if yes please tell me. And btw, i need the files alive not deleted so if there are methods of deleting the whole files from the drive. Exclude that answer, and if there is no other choice, well.. i'll be very...
  7. There is no disk...error

There is no disk...error: My system has been wonky since the last update. Performance has taken a major hit, although I've recovered some of it with help of this forum. It's not yet back to where it was though. Today a new issue popped up. Whenever I open File Explorer, I get a "No Disk..."...
  8. Disk error?

Disk error?: Hi guys;I have this error ? how can i fix it? see Pic, thanks 5217
  9. Disk CleanUp not totally cleaning. ( it did originally )

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk CleanUp not totally cleaning. ( it did originally ): Hello all. Nice to be here. I have an issue with the Disk Cleanup. Backround: 1. I had 8.1 and downloaded 10 successfully. 2. I do all updates manually DAILY. Without fail 3. Disk Cleanup was working properly. I would run and then rerun and have basically nothing in...
  10. Breaking disk mirror, which disk will keep the original drive letter?

in Windows 10 Support
    Breaking disk mirror, which disk will keep the original drive letter?: If I select "break mirror" on a mirrored disk in disk manager, will that disk get a new drive letter assigned, or will it keep the original drive letter? (I want disk#1 to keep the original "D:" as drive letter, and assign a new drive letter to disk#2, e.g. "E:"). 83965