Windows 10: origin no disk error

Discus and support origin no disk error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone use Origin? Tonight got an update to the client and now getting a no disk error relating to having a card reader installed on my system.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scottyboy99, Aug 30, 2017.

1. origin no disk error

Does anyone use Origin? Tonight got an update to the client and now getting a no disk error relating to having a card reader installed on my system. Workarounds are unplug the reader (not an option as mine is internal) or keeping an sd card plugged into it so it's 'live'. Second option avoids the issue but not ideal as don't want an sd card plugged in all the time just in case that could interfere with system booting or cumulative updates (is that a possibility?). Anyone noticing this? I posted in EA forum but though I'd post on here too. I use Steam and Battle.net too and no such problems with these clients. All these clients including Origin are installed on my secondary internal mechanical hard disk (I: drive), the letters in between C and I are assigned to the memory cards and bluray drive

Origin.exe - No Disk error - Answer HQ

:)

Scottyboy99, Aug 30, 2017

2. Getting low disk space when downloading printer driver

Original title: disk space

trying to download driver for printer. keep getting error message advising I need more disk space. How can I fix this. have done disk cleanup and still getting error message. This is a new laptop and I don't understand how disk space is already maxed

MicheleGreen, Aug 30, 2017
  3. windows 10 corrupted my hard drive

Use a Microsoft disk to repair your original operating system. Then run chkdsk/f (check disk fix).

Or go to computer, right click c drive and select properties and then click check disk for errors and repair

Andrew P Jones, Aug 30, 2017
Thema:

origin no disk error

1. origin no disk error - Similar Threads - origin disk error

2. System Image restore to original disk finds the disk too small!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Image restore to original disk finds the disk too small!: I am trying to restore system image to the original drive on original hardware and it fails to complete with errors about the disk being too small.^The disk that is set as active in bios is too small to recover the original disk error 0x80042407."This is the original disk,...
  3. System Image restore to original disk finds the disk too small!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Image restore to original disk finds the disk too small!: I am trying to restore system image to the original drive on original hardware and it fails to complete with errors about the disk being too small.^The disk that is set as active in bios is too small to recover the original disk error 0x80042407."This is the original disk,...
  4. System Image restore to original disk finds the disk too small!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Installing old software using the original installation disk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing old software using the original installation disk: For months I thought that Procomm Plus 4.8 would not install under Windows 10. I tried using various different compatibility settings, to no avail. Finally, I tried installing it using the original CD. It installed perfectly on a 64-bit system, with no compatibility...
  6. Finding Original Disk Signature

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Finding Original Disk Signature: The title is exactly what I am having trouble with. I'm pretty sure this is the correct thread to post on. I apologize if it isn't. I changed the uniqueID of my boot drive without being aware of the consequences. When I went to reboot, the drive was not booting up properly....
  7. Move an app from the original disk to another disk already used: error 0x80073d0d windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Move an app from the original disk to another disk already used: error 0x80073d0d windows 10: Hi, i've a new installation of Windows 10 on a new Hd. I'm trying to move the app from the app settings menu on a disk already used for the old operating system windows 10. I'm getting the error: impossible to move 0x80073d0d I've already deleted the old directory present...
  8. origin setup error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    origin setup error: hi I been having this problem with origin setup it says the code execution cannot proceed because msvcp140.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem the code execution cannot proceed because vcruntime140.dll was not found. reinstalling the program may...
  9. Disk CleanUp not totally cleaning. ( it did originally )

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk CleanUp not totally cleaning. ( it did originally ): Hello all. Nice to be here. I have an issue with the Disk Cleanup. Backround: 1. I had 8.1 and downloaded 10 successfully. 2. I do all updates manually DAILY. Without fail 3. Disk Cleanup was working properly. I would run and then rerun and have basically nothing in...
  10. Breaking disk mirror, which disk will keep the original drive letter?

in Windows 10 Support
    Breaking disk mirror, which disk will keep the original drive letter?: If I select "break mirror" on a mirrored disk in disk manager, will that disk get a new drive letter assigned, or will it keep the original drive letter? (I want disk#1 to keep the original "D:" as drive letter, and assign a new drive letter to disk#2, e.g. "E:"). 83965