Windows 10: Original bsod thread poorly written

Discus and support Original bsod thread poorly written in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After 24 hours i realize there is a separate thread to quote the original, but if the original was poorly written(very confusing), can i just post a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ParadoxJKE, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Original bsod thread poorly written

After 24 hours i realize there is a separate thread to quote the original, but if the original was poorly written(very confusing), can i just post a new polished thread? Also to make a good bsod thread where do I find the error code to place in the title? my BSOD is always distorted making it impossible to read any error codes(If that's where I would find them ).

:)

ParadoxJKE, Sep 29, 2017

2. WINDOWS 10- iqrl_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Error

What is the make and model of your computer?

BSODs are often caused by poorly written or incompatible drivers.

It could suggest you need to update your chipset drivers and BIOS.

I recommend you update the most critical ones: BIOS, Chipset, Display Driver, Network adapters.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 29, 2017
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Blue screen of death. Multiple errors

Hi Pradesy,

This issue occurs if there’s a poorly written device drivers or malfunctioning hardware, such as faulty memory, power supply issues, overheating of components, or hardware running beyond its specification limits. We would recommend that you check out the
    response of ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) on this
    thread
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Sep 29, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Original bsod thread poorly written

I have now replied to your original thread.

philc43, Sep 29, 2017
  5. Ztruker Win User
    No, please stay with the original thread as it's already been responded to with things for you to do.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Original bsod thread poorly written

1. Original bsod thread poorly written - Similar Threads - Original bsod thread

2. BSOD 2nd thread

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 2nd thread: I was told by the user questions_ that when I didn't see a reply in 24 hours I should start a new thread.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/e576bd27-79cc-4d05-803a-b1a9d10aad07So I got a new BSOD after replacing the RAM modulesMinidump:...
  3. BSOD 2nd thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 2nd thread: I was told by the user questions_ that when I didn't see a reply in 24 hours I should start a new thread.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/e576bd27-79cc-4d05-803a-b1a9d10aad07So I got a new BSOD after replacing the RAM modulesMinidump:...
  4. BSOD 2nd thread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD - IRQL / THREAD EXCEPTION

BSOD - IRQL / THREAD EXCEPTION: Hi there, I'm struggling with random BSOD crashes, usually when playing certain games. I'm wondering if anyone here could please share some expertise on this issue... I have a .dmp I can share if that's helpful? Thanks!...
  6. BSoD Thread Stuck in the driver

BSoD Thread Stuck in the driver: Hello team, before I state my question. Here's the system I currently use: Asrock a320m-hdv Ryzen 3 3200g with Vega 8 APU 8gb Ram 240 SSD 1TB HDD armaggeddon 235fx I've been getting that bluescreen a lot saying thread stuck in the device driver. This becomes quite...
  7. Constant BSOD and SSD can’t be written to

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant BSOD and SSD can’t be written to: I feel like the answer is to just get a new SSD because I’ve tried almost everything, but I’m asking here as one last resort. Last night, for some reason my Acer Nitro (ANS517-51) had an app fail to launch due to missing registry entries or something of the sort and that’s...
  8. BSOD - Thread Stuck In Driver.

BSOD - Thread Stuck In Driver.: hi I've built a custom pc I can go deeper in details in specs if needed and I have this problem where if I'm play a game like, Minecraft when I quit the game Minecraft, I get the BSOD. also when I am in a fullscreen game and I click on my second monitor it will also give...
  9. Ask Cortana about this picture Original thread Locked

in Cortana
    Ask Cortana about this picture Original thread Locked: Not sure when Edge updated; however, when right clicking on a photo on a webpage, the function "Ask Cortana about this photo" is now gone. Version : Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0...
  10. BSOD system thread exception

BSOD system thread exception: Finally got into safe mode through command prompt and was able to delete the driver from my Nvidia graphics card. Booted back up in normal mode and began the download for new driver. Then BSOD during installation. Ideas? Would love to put my crash file up here but I don't...