Windows 10: Original bsod thread poorly written

Discus and support Original bsod thread poorly written in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After 24 hours i realize there is a separate thread to quote the original, but if the original was poorly written(very confusing), can i just post a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ParadoxJKE, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Original bsod thread poorly written

After 24 hours i realize there is a separate thread to quote the original, but if the original was poorly written(very confusing), can i just post a new polished thread? Also to make a good bsod thread where do I find the error code to place in the title? my BSOD is always distorted making it impossible to read any error codes(If that's where I would find them ).

:)

ParadoxJKE, Sep 29, 2017

2. WINDOWS 10- iqrl_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Error

What is the make and model of your computer?

BSODs are often caused by poorly written or incompatible drivers.

It could suggest you need to update your chipset drivers and BIOS.

I recommend you update the most critical ones: BIOS, Chipset, Display Driver, Network adapters.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 29, 2017
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Blue screen of death. Multiple errors

Hi Pradesy,

This issue occurs if there’s a poorly written device drivers or malfunctioning hardware, such as faulty memory, power supply issues, overheating of components, or hardware running beyond its specification limits. We would recommend that you check out the
    response of ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) on this
    thread
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding BSOD (Blue Screen of Death).

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Sep 29, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Original bsod thread poorly written

I have now replied to your original thread.

philc43, Sep 29, 2017
  5. Ztruker Win User
    No, please stay with the original thread as it's already been responded to with things for you to do.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Original bsod thread poorly written

1. Original bsod thread poorly written - Similar Threads - Original bsod thread

2. Poor usability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor usability: Will windows 10 ever be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/poor-usability/b04ef530-f6f9-41d1-841a-d5e98f1735a5
  3. Downloads are failing to be written?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloads are failing to be written?: Attempts to download software applications are failing to complete. Using Lenovo desktop with Windows 10. Previously, no problem with downloads. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-are-failing-to-be-written/21da840a-8a98-47d2-910c-78543ee49a24
  4. Origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Origin: Guys I need help. I want to play Apex Legends. In order to do so I have to download origin. Well when I hit download it will do so, then it will open. It will show a white screen with a loading symbol. It'll load for a few seconds then proceed to a blank screen and will...
  5. Poor Performance

Poor Performance: I upgraded Windows 7 Home Edition to Windows 10 years ago when it was first released and performance has been absolutely awful, I'd finally had enough a couple of days ago and decided to sacrifice my years of files and programmes to do a completely fresh reinstall of windows....
  6. Occasional BSOD - Only Mssense.exe Dump Files written

Occasional BSOD - Only Mssense.exe Dump Files written: For months now, I've had occasional BSOD's. Initially they were due to a critical process dying. I have cured most of those by re-formatting the system drive, re-installing Win 10, and turning off Win Defender and Malwarebytes (using Bitdefender). Malewarebytes, Hitman and...
  7. BSOD System Thread Exception help

BSOD System Thread Exception help: The issue with by BSOD is I don't know what it is triggered by, it happens when gaming, sometimes when I watch streams and other times when I just use my PC to browse reddit and other sites. Attachment 63376Attachment 63376 40318
  8. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver

BSOD Thread stuck in device driver: Here is my computer: A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core, FBM-02 MicroATX Mini Tower - System Build - PCPartPicker Occasionally when I'm multitasking on the computer, it will have this error: Attachment 99662 I will attach all logs in a compressed file for your viewing pleasure:...
  9. BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver

BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver: Every so often (once every two or three weeks) it's quite random, normally when playing games. The game normally freezes and then the BSOD occurs. I am quite good with computers on the basic side of things but all this BSOD solving seems quite complicated so I might get a...
  10. BSOD system thread exception

BSOD system thread exception: Finally got into safe mode through command prompt and was able to delete the driver from my Nvidia graphics card. Booted back up in normal mode and began the download for new driver. Then BSOD during installation. Ideas? Would love to put my crash file up here but I don't...