Windows 10: original tiles

Discus and support original tiles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want to get the original tiles that came with windows 10 please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by judygray626, Aug 15, 2018.

1. original tiles

i want to get the original tiles that came with windows 10 please help

:)

judygray626, Aug 15, 2018

2. Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Aug 15, 2018
  3. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Aug 15, 2018
  4. original tiles

Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

original tiles

1. original tiles - Similar Threads - original tiles

2. we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...: we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e office software not working properly on windows 11 pro. how to go to the windows 10?...
  3. we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e...: we have original Os of windows 11 pro. present we want to windows 10 because our govt e office software not working properly on windows 11 pro. how to go to the windows 10?...
  4. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  5. Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue

Reverting to Original Windows Key on Laptop: Expired Windows Pro Key Issue: I have a laptop with built-in Windows. Initially, I applied a different Windows Pro key, but it's now expiring. How can I revert to using the original Windows key that came with the laptop?...
  6. How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...: Hello, I’ve encountered an issue where the list of available language packs is empty on my Windows 10 22h2 system, even after attempting a system restore to a point before any language packs were removed. I’ve also run the System File Checker and checked for updates, but the...
  7. How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...

How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...: Hello, I’ve encountered an issue where the list of available language packs is empty on my Windows 10 22h2 system, even after attempting a system restore to a point before any language packs were removed. I’ve also run the System File Checker and checked for updates, but the...
  8. Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back

Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back: When I right click on an icon it used to have copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename etc. now i need to click show more options and it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I need to know how to fix it easily. its on my work computer so i cannot go into administrator...
  9. Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click has lost copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename. I need the original menu back: When I right click on an icon it used to have copy/paste/cut/new folder/rename etc. now i need to click show more options and it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I need to know how to fix it easily. its on my work computer so i cannot go into administrator...
  10. What is the MIMINUM RAM need for Windows 10 original version!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the MIMINUM RAM need for Windows 10 original version!?: I want the absolutes iminium RAM need fir boot and to strip it out! submitted by /u/Octopus-Banana [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c264jj/what_is_the_miminum_ram_need_for_windows_10/