Windows 10: Original Windows 10 Theme

Discus and support Original Windows 10 Theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey Folks: I recall when the TP builds first appeared, a theme quite close to Windows 8.1 was used (with borderless windows and such). Is that theme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jody Thornton, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Original Windows 10 Theme

Hey Folks:

I recall when the TP builds first appeared, a theme quite close to Windows 8.1 was used (with borderless windows and such). Is that theme still available for use with build 10240? I think that looked the best.

:)

Jody Thornton, Aug 6, 2015
  2. ud267 Win User

Is there a way to apply Aero type of theme in Windows 10?

Original Title: Aero theme for Windows 10.

Is there a way to apply Aero type of theme in Windows 10??

ud267, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Ian_SLE Win User
    Readability Taskbar Windows 10

So it must be a weird bug from upgrading. If I switch to the default Windows 10 theme I get white text on the bar, if I switch back to my original theme and wall paper the text goes back to black -

Example - Windows 10 theme - http://i.imgur.com/kzSgLij.png

My original theme from Windows 7 carried over to 10 - http://i.imgur.com/07jj8Yt.png

It'd be nice to know if there's an option somewhere to change the task bar window text but I can't find one at this time.

Ian_SLE, Aug 6, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Original Windows 10 Theme

There is software that can change the size of the border to how you like it. Try WinAero Tweak. It can do other things like change from dark to light theme.

Also check out the links in these post.

swarfega, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Original Windows 10 Theme

1. Original Windows 10 Theme - Similar Threads - Original Theme

2. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.: I bought my PC from someone else and when it arrived it said I needed to enter a product key after a few weeks and now I have the watermark that says I need to activate windows. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original owner of the PC and I don’t have their...
  3. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.: I bought my PC from someone else and when it arrived it said I needed to enter a product key after a few weeks and now I have the watermark that says I need to activate windows. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original owner of the PC and I don’t have their...
  4. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. faild note: "Unzip Failed" when i finished install game Ragnarok Origin Global

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    faild note: "Unzip Failed" when i finished install game Ragnarok Origin Global: Hi,I already try many times to get successful download but still faild and the customer service of that game cant help.i already try to disbaled antivirus, change other directory, but nothing.And i try to check on event viewer and i got this, can somebody help me, what...
  6. Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.: I downloaded OneDrive to try it out. However, I do not like how all the files have been pulled into a master OneDrive folder on my computer, and want everything returned to how I had it prior. Is there a "return all files to previous location" button, or do I have to do all...
  7. Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temporarily activated OneDrive. Need my files put back to original locations.: I downloaded OneDrive to try it out. However, I do not like how all the files have been pulled into a master OneDrive folder on my computer, and want everything returned to how I had it prior. Is there a "return all files to previous location" button, or do I have to do all...
  8. Windows 10 theme: rollback to original random Wallpaper/lock screen with location information

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 theme: rollback to original random Wallpaper/lock screen with location information: Hi Until very recently, I had CAS Viewer displaying art images in the background. Yet, I removed it and updated Windows 10 so that I could restore or rollback to that theme that displays images randomly I guess from the cloud, changes from times to times and that comes...
  9. Windows original themes are broken

Windows original themes are broken: [ATTACH]Hi , I was using customized theme , then i decided to use windows 10 light theme , but it seems to be broken , when i click on it , wallpaper won't change , the same for the other original themes , any idea ?? . . . . Sorry if there is any writing mistakes ,...
  10. Windows 10 Original Mouse Cursor Theme not Appearing.

Windows 10 Original Mouse Cursor Theme not Appearing.: After my computer had forced me to update to 1809 (I really didn't want to.) My mouse cursor reverted back to the Windows 10 default system scheme mouse cursor. When I tried to select the "None" mouse cursors in the mouse settings, it won't apply at all. [ATTACH] I have...