Windows 10: OS continually rebooting while sleeping

Discus and support OS continually rebooting while sleeping in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The PC has been running great for a year or two. In the past week or two I started having problems with the PC rebooting while it was in sleep mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mike bike kite, Sep 18, 2016.

1. OS continually rebooting while sleeping

The PC has been running great for a year or two. In the past week or two I started having problems with the PC rebooting while it was in sleep mode. This loses my work and is just a PITA. It seemed to be having an issue with updating OneDrive though it didn't say what the issue was. I eventually removed removed oneDrive but the problem persists. When clicking the message that says your PC has been updated it states that everything is up to date. I can't see why it's updating or what the problem is.

Any ideas?

The PC was a legal version of windows 7 that was updated to 10 a year or so back.

:)

mike bike kite, Sep 18, 2016

2. computer overrides sleep setting in Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Have (3) HP 2540P laptops. One of them constantly goes to sleep after 5 minutes even though the Win 10 settings NEVER.

When I do a shut down and then re boot the computer it does not go to sleep for a long while. But once it starts the 5 minutes sleep cycle, it continues until a hard shiut down and reboot.

JohnPinzone, Sep 18, 2016
  3. Random Reboots

After installing Windows 10 mobile latest preview im getting random reboots some times while using apps and some times during sleep

Lumia 535 Dual Sim (RM-1090_1029)

OS build 10.0.10586.29

ABDUL HASEEB AZHAR MIR, Sep 18, 2016
Thema:

OS continually rebooting while sleeping

1. OS continually rebooting while sleeping - Similar Threads - continually rebooting while

2. Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 10 Continuous Reboot: Hello, I am having a problem with my Msi PC upon boot up. What I believe to be the problem is the usb drives are causing the pc to enter a continuous reboot cycle upon startup. It will get to the unlock screen. Flash about 3 times on and off from lock screen and black...
  3. Continuous reboots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Continuous reboots: I have a Lenovo Yoga 3rd generation and until the last 2 Windows 10 updates, it worked fine. Since the last 2 updates I am experiencing multiple Blue Screens several times daily and it is quite frustrating. There is no rhyme or reason for it to happen as it occurs at random...
  4. Continued Trouble Installing Windows OS

Continued Trouble Installing Windows OS: Hi, I've recently assembled a PC with the following components I'm not sure if the errors I've encountered are due to the component incompatibility, but I'm listing them here as that might be the case: Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H...
  5. Windows continually reboots

Windows continually reboots: Good day My P.C. wasn't used for a couple of days about 2 weeks ago due to the Covid 19 Lockdown. When I tried to resume work the P.C. kept on giving me the following message "Your P.C. ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error information...
  6. Laptop goes to sleep mode while working randomly and continuously

Laptop goes to sleep mode while working randomly and continuously: Hi Team, I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop. I've noticed that my laptop goes to sleep mode randomly even if its in use. I tried to login after a few seconds again it will go to sleep mode. I'm unable to work due to this issue. It was repeatedly happening....
  7. SB will reboot while in Sleep Mode overnight

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SB will reboot while in Sleep Mode overnight: I am getting the following error, any idea what could be the root cause: On Fri 1/6/2017 5:02:52 AM your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\010617-13140-01.dmp uptime: 21:52:13 This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe...
  8. Continuity of OS environment

in Windows 10 Support
    Continuity of OS environment: Hello everybody, I want to understand more about how Windows 10 manages windows. Let's say that, in a hypothetical scenario, I have just started a particularly demanding program. The window appears, but immediately becomes unresponsive. Sometimes when a program is in...
  9. Asus with Win10 continues reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus with Win10 continues reboots: Hallo: I've an Asus with Windows 10. The other day powered off (low battery) when it was starting windows Now, when I try to start window, is says that it will try to restore a previous windows session and reboots. The process repeats once and again. No F8 options, so...
  10. Laptop continues reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop continues reboots: We are wanting to sell my sons laptop so we did a factory reset. We thought it was doing the reset but now the same process repeats: 1. "Acer explore beyond limits" for ~1 min. 2. The screen is on but no words for ~1 min. 3. The screen is off. 4. Back to reboots....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rm 1090-1029 update