Windows 10: OS degradation

Discus and support OS degradation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Iam having a laptop installed with Windows 10 Home 64 bit edition OS, I feel some lagging in my operating system so Iam thinking to use windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ikram_che, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Ikram_che Win User

OS degradation

Hi,

Iam having a laptop installed with Windows 10 Home 64 bit edition OS, I feel some lagging in my operating system so Iam thinking to use windows 7 or windows 8.1 and its a OEM Laptop is there any ways or any solutions available otherwise suggest me what are the ways to increase my OS performance.

:)

Ikram_che, Jul 30, 2018
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jul 30, 2018
  3. akki_ah Win User
    can i degrade my windows phone os windows 10 to windows 8.1

Original Title: about degradation

can i degrade my windows phone os windows 10 to windows 8.1 once I upgrade to windows 10 my Lumia 540

akki_ah, Jul 30, 2018
  4. sbk198725 Win User

OS degradation

How to degrade to Nokia Symbian Anna from Symbian belle OS?

Hello,

I need an help regarding degrading Symbian Belle to Symbian Anna OS. Because, currently with Symbian Belle i have noticed many of my "Most used" applications are not working with Belle (Skype, Fring, etc).

I want to understand the procedure to follow for degradation.

Thanks for your help in advance.

sbk198725, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

OS degradation

1. OS degradation - Similar Threads - degradation

2. Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...: Earlier this year, my taskbar suddenly disappeared after an update. I have never changed the update settings before. So after an EXTENSIVE WASTE of my time, I googled for a fix and managed to uninstall the update and restore to a previous point. I turned off updates and...
  3. Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...: Earlier this year, my taskbar suddenly disappeared after an update. I have never changed the update settings before. So after an EXTENSIVE WASTE of my time, I googled for a fix and managed to uninstall the update and restore to a previous point. I turned off updates and...
  4. Event Viewer Disk Degrade

Event Viewer Disk Degrade: when I look at Event Viewer there is a certain error that concerns me... Disk is starting to degrade. New SMART event detected. why would my drive be degrading if this is a new pc? Disk model: SAMSUNG MZVLQ1T0HBLB-00BH1 Disk serial: S673NJ0T235283 event id 7002 1.866.577.3562...
  5. Event Viewer Disk Degrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Disk Degrade: when I look at Event Viewer there is a certain error that concerns me... Disk is starting to degrade. New SMART event detected. why would my drive be degrading if this is a new pc? Disk model: SAMSUNG MZVLQ1T0HBLB-00BH1 Disk serial: S673NJ0T235283 event id 7002 1.866.577.3562...
  6. Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release: We have an application we distribute using the MS Access Runtime for Office 365 as a front-end application connecting to a MS-SQL backend Database. Since the patch release on Tuesday, we are seeing a growing number of customers experiencing serious performance issues. Using...
  7. Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release

Degraded Performance of MS Access Runtime Application after January 2024 Patch Release: We have an application we distribute using the MS Access Runtime for Office 365 as a front-end application connecting to a MS-SQL backend Database. Since the patch release on Tuesday, we are seeing a growing number of customers experiencing serious performance issues. Using...
  8. what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...

what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...: i have tried to download new drivers but they don't work it downloads but it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-it-says-that-you-can-not-degrade/4d273eb0-cf59-4a3a-b231-709ead3f88cb
  9. what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...: i have tried to download new drivers but they don't work it downloads but it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-it-says-that-you-can-not-degrade/4d273eb0-cf59-4a3a-b231-709ead3f88cb
  10. what to do when it says that you can not degrade from 23 to 22 Bluetooth driver but when...

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. OS degradation